Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) (8460 Views)

2008 Nairaland Rap Up / Menike's Nl 06 Rap Up (rated :r) / Nairaland '06 Rap Up : Summary of events in 2006. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by ravenzord(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2008
D judge's told us 2 rap-it-up,get introspective
so i look bak in2 d year;get retrospective
4 me it started with a verse on d freestyle thread
den 2 d star wars i got invited
stepped in2 d thread,a nigger wiv an attitude
burst some ill stuff;or at least i tried 2
but cats on d thread told me 2 get my ass out
got pissed off,had 2 get my mac out
tried spraying deir asses but all i shot were blanks
clearly my rapability didn't match my swag
b4 i could get stronger d thread went under
people like bjbroke were accused of it's murder
think i was d last person 2 put a post on it
but everyone else had moved on 2 Sody's ebonics
menike started up rap freestyle volume 2
soon dat was where em ill cats were all running to
some odas lik hybrid decided 2 stop doing battles
abandoned secular,switched deir game 2 gospel
bolaji did his own thang;d rap world cup
thought he could run things,got his ass beaten up
oda threads in d forum were mostly short-lived
some had wack topics,lik modenine vs saucekid
but dat's all gone now,it's all in d past
it's a new year now,nd it's gon be a blast!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Maverik: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2008
Yeah,dat was some beautiful sh*t,people! Big up to Raven! Respect on d Mic to d Rap-prophet! Shout out to Menike,bygonez is bygonez,get urs Negroe!

Po deep,Tianshie,Dblock,Afrocynic,Chiogo and Jduck13,step up and do tha rap-up! 2008,we all fam,kid! Ya digg?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2008
ravenzord:

before i could get stronger d thread went under
think i was d last person 2 put a post on it

but that's all gone now,it's all in d past
it's a new year now,nd it's gon be a blast!

before i could get stronger d thread went under

FALSE ACCUSATION !
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2008
Lol, you are guilty. If you had never come on them rap threads, scratch that, if you had never come on Nairaland at all, Star Warz had woulda been thriving.

@ all,

the '07 rap up shouldn't be a cause for beef and enmity. I believe we are way above that shit. We all know who the one is that loves to throw cheap insults, and stir up bullshit just to feel important (what an empty asswipe). . . the best advice is to ignore him completely. The 2nd best advice is to meet him physically and beat the living shit out of him.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2008
@WORDSMITH
wordsmith as if u can survive the onslaught. little did u know what will hit you.

wordsmith i got some questions /advice 4 u
1. what university did u graduate from? thats if u r a graduate though. be wise.
2. check my prof &add me to yh messenger .come chat wit me directly,. i will give u my address. so that u can come and get me.

@all
here is the way forward.
1. no more false accusations on me as the star wars crasher
2. no more direct insultive words whatsoever by anyone
3.clear understanding by all of what a public thread means, fun, drama, and entertainment. and love
4. employment of an unbiased judge like maverik.
5. maverik should remain a judge without gettin into quarrel with anyone
6. distinction and understanding of the real world and the internet . internet /online quarrels as distinct from real life quarrels.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by hoodboi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2008
damnnn mein, i must have been gone a long time, cus i sure missed a lotta sh*t. Nairaland is hot of the balance, hah ha ha. Menike, proud o you son, see u still repin hard, u d mein, happy new year ya'll, hope dem hoes ain't still up in here, wud love to be filled in on thins dat's been happenin,
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2008
. . .Lol, now the bitch is getting serious. What happened bitch? Scared your careless talk on the internet could get someone thus pissed and shit would become real? Let me give u a crash course in common sense: what you say online can actually affect the real world. Don't think for one second, "this is all fun". IT IS NOT FUN AND YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.

If you doubt me, hold a poll titled "is bolaji an slowpoke?" or "should he be banned permanently?"
or "is he annoying and irritating?", you'd be amazed at those that would choose YES.

You can do yourself and everyone a favour by leaving them rap threads alone.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
Maverik:

Yeah,that was some beautiful sh*t,people! Big up to Raven! Respect on d Mic to d Rap-prophet! Shout out to Menike,bygonez is bygonez,get urs Negroe!

Po deep,Tianshie,Dblock,Afrocynic,Chiogo and Jduck13,step up and do tha rap-up! 2008,we all fam,kid! Ya digg?

Nah, man. I seriously suck, lol + 'am not tight Cuz am not', says the king of suck-a-holic himself(u know who wink).
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by eldee(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
@wordsmith
lmao. . .i'll be willing to create the thread if the slowpoke will promise to disappear from the freestyle threads if he gets disgraced. . .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ eldee,

great idea, let's now see if bjbiatch would honour the invitation/challenge. . .

@ chiogo,

now now chiogo, don't say that. Hiphop's all about elevating. So how about dropping those 16's 'bout your own Rap up '07 introspective? Get down to it girl! The judge's spoken and so has the 'smith!

@ Po Deep,

now blood, get ur not-in-the-mood, lazy ass over here and drop that shit like it's hot!! You know how we do it, get to work soulja!

eldee, frag it, drop yours too. . .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Maverik: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2008
cheesy Now dats what im talkin bout! wink
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2008
how would that kind of thead make me leave. it will only keep me coming harder than the rock.
if u guys couldnt make me leave when i was unknown, how could yall make me leave when i am the biggest and the most popular?. i have told u the way forward just accept me into the family , no one is to be treated as a prodigal son or family outcast. show some luv to ur boy and definitely the love ama show back.

@wordsmith
i have already shown u luv by squashing them beef , and u know it , maverik can attest to that.
the only people that keep coming at me are hybrid, eldee, menike and wordsmith
so son why dont yall make up with me so that the rap threads can have everlasting sanity and the respect they deserve? holla at ur mofcukin boy. if everyone wants peace. rapsody can mediate in this . he's born again. rapsody u wanna be the peacemaker?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by eldee(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2008
@bolaji
u've been spoiling for a fight ever since, now that we are telling you to put sumn at stake ur backing off, the whole music thread is tired of you. just do this for ur 'fans' that you claim u have on the section. pls now, we need u to beat wordsmith for us, reply and i'll set up the thread and list the rules. who's the chicken now. . .cluck cluck cokoorookoo

@maverik
since i'm too much on bolaji's side, i'll like you to help us judge so i dont be the bias judge.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2008
@eldee

if only the thread could be restircted to signed up members only . . . . something like having a password or code to the thread . . .have bumped into sites similar where only members that have the password could have access . . . . am r find out and get back aight. . . . its about that time . . . . am hola at seun as well if its possible to creat such portal hurr on legwork . . . much respect

stay flyyyyyyyyyy

@maverick

wassup bro. . . . . .i see u man . . . .

@wordsmith

hows study ? i see u too . . . . .

@ravenzord

nice flows man . . . . . u got it in u for real . . . u could spill some of em skills to the gospel thread . . . rep it God like flava . . . . .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@eldee

am hola at seun as well if its possible to creat such portal hurr on legwork . . . much respect

error thurr . . . meant to say [b]nairaland
and not legwork . . . .my bad . .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2008
@eldee
kindly set up the thread BOLAJI-BROKE VS WORDSMITH.
i will honour the battle like a battle giant goliath that i am.
i already invited him for a fight to finish rap battle so that everyone can judge it but he keeps running from me. now eldee set up the thread and list the rules . i luv online entertainment

@on maverik
even tho maverik insults me too. but i dont diss him because i know he is always objective.
unlike menike . maverik will be the best judge for BOLAJI-BROKE VS WORDSMITH.

@eldee
set up the thread now .am waiting . abi fear don grip you?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2008
*sigh* it's going to be fun b-slapping this wimp.

eldee, set up the thread. . .and drop your 16's on the rap up '07, dammit!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2008
*sigh* it's going to be fun b-slapping this wimp.

eldee, set up the thread. . .and drop your 16's on the rap up '07, dammit!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2008
ONE MORE THING!

Whoever loses this battle is to leave the Rap threads alone, not to comment in them again and not to converse with them mcs!

Bolaji, do you accept?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
@WORDSMITH
are you the one setting the rules. i sense conspiracy in that . all my playerhaters will vote against me.
gbade u can add me to ym .we should discuss the battle modalities first before the final showdown.

wordsmith  if u lose, do u accept to leave nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by eldee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2008
Yeah Bolaji, enough of all these losing and talking now i have to put sumn at stake
1) Whoever loses will have to stop typing anything on the rap threads
2)He doesn't have any right to converse with any nland emcee.
3) The judge has the final decision on the case
4)Anyone that backs off after the start of the competition will immediately be declared the loser

Wordsmith and Boalji, are u ready to put your nland cred at stake for this?

@hybrid
I asked him already but he said flatly that it wasn't possible. But I was thinking of using the 'journals' section and giving only credible emcees the password so newbies can't enter easily. Do u think that will work?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by FLOWSHOW: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2008
@eldee/wordsmith
u guys havent studied him well yyet. he is a masta bitch in coming back
this was the same thing he did in star wars after maverik declared me as the winner against him . he accepted to leave at first but later came back to star wars to crash the party

this one will be another waste of time. it will only make him more popular cos' all those wack fans of his will invade again and will begin to vote for him anyhow .
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
@flowshow
WHO INVITED UR DIRTY 'HO' MOUTH INTO THIS . STAY ON UR LANE
'HO' SHOW LIKE WORDSMITH CALLS YOU. A WORD IS ENUFF FOR THE WISE. stay on ur damn lane.

@wordsmith and everyone
why dont we invite seun to judge the battle since he is the only one that can't be biased.
eldee is already siding wordsmith, flowshow is already siding wordsmith, hybrid and all the other rappers and mcs will side him too. agreed . ??
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by eldee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@flowshow
u studied him so much, what u described now is just like a mirror image, yeah i mean plain mirror. i hope he doesn't chicken away after all the bragging.

@bolaji and wordsmith
Do u guys agree to this? I don't want to open this thread only to start looking like a fool afterwards. I'm not saying I'll be the judge, I only said I'll open and moderate the thread. Don't draw that card now, it's not yet too late to chicken out.

FYI Hiphop heads judge hiphop shit. And I'll open a poll to see if evryone agrees with the judge?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ELDEE
ARE U EVEN A HIPHOP HEAD?.
PEOPLE LIKE ME FOUGHT MCS VERY HARD TO ATTAIN MY STATUS AND GET RECOGNISED
SOME LOVED ME AND SOME HATED ME . NOW I HAVE OVER 1000FANS .
UNLIKE SOMEONE LIKE U WHO NEVER DROPPED A SINGLE FREESTYLE .
AND COME TO THINK OF IT WHERE IS UR RAP-UP .?THAT MAVERIK ASKED OF
I REMEMBER U HAVE BEEN ON NAIRALAND FOR LIKE 2YEARS NOW. SO DONT TELL ME U HAVENT LEARNT
ANYTHING FOR 2 YEARS . SO PRESENT UR 2007 RAP UP PLEASE. THE ORIGINAL ELDEE I KNOW IS A HIGH CLASS FREESTYLER. A CLASSIC RHYME BUSTER. KHAKI NO BE LEATHER .
THE FAKE CAN NEVER BE THE ORIGINAL . WHERE IS UR RAP UP O??

@FLOWSHOW AKA HO-SHOW AKA HARLOT SHOW
KEEP STUDYING ME U HEARD. A STUDENT WILL ALWAYS KEEP STUDYING HIS TEACHER .
HO -HARLOT SHOW

@EVERYONE
I OPENED THREADS AND EVERYONE HONORS MY THREADS INCLUDING THOSE THAT SAY THEY DONT DIG OR LIKE ME.
AND YALL SAY I DONT REPRESENT. ISH .
COMMON YALL WITHOUT BEEF THIS BOOTH WOULDNT BE SPICY.

@ELDEE
IF U OPEN THE THREAD AND NOBODY HONOURS . HOW BIG A FOOL WOULD U BE?
WOW ANODA COMEDY IN THE OFFING .LET ME BEGIN TO IMAGINE UR FOOLY.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Maverik: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
Anybody who knows d Judge knows im all about:

Punchlines
Metaphors
Multi-syllabic rhymez
Wordplay
Delivery
Presentation

If both of yall cool wt it,then im a analyze ur sh*t!
lets do it ,Negroez!!
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by FLOWSHOW: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
bolajibaok:

@flowshow
WHO INVITED UR DIRTY 'HO' MOUTH INTO THIS . STAY ON UR LANE
'HO' SHOW LIKE WORDSMITH CALLS YOU. A WORD IS ENUFF FOR THE WISE. stay on your damn lane.

@wordsmith and everyone
why don't we invite seun to judge the battle since he is the only one that can't be biased.
eldee is already siding wordsmith, flowshow is already siding wordsmith, hybrid and all the other rappers and mcs will side him too. agreed . ??

bolaji broke ass you just wont change.
i wonder why they keep putting this gay in the spotlight.
you set up nairaland rap world cup . when the world cup was gettin heated up in the quarter finals by the likes of spottie, sharn, worldbest ,youngdigi and passworded you suddenly vanished the thread into thin air. isnt this a cowardly act ?? i wont be surprised if u vanish bolaji vs wordsmith too into thin air after the first round . foolish slowpoke.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
@flowshow
crash what into thin air? internet illiteracy is ur own major problem ,
this idiot ho-show finks i have admin powers
is it possible for me to want my own thread out of the music section? how can i move a popular thread like that out of the music-radio section to the forum section. ?
and its not even like u were the best in the world cup . teckzilla ,passworded and spottie were about to beat ur hoeshowing ass. i am sure sharn, jayon, youngdigi and worldbest will also beat u in the semi-finals.
blooody internet illiterate. ashawo 'hoe' show.

why dont u ask seun why he moved it , whether your stupid flowshow -'ho' 'ashewo' ass will not be banned.
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by HYBRIDX(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
@eldee

if we have to take it to the jornal . . .no probs . . .its necessary the new thread is restricted to the real mcs. . . . .i suggest that to qualify to the main-thread . . . first mcs gots to spit on the normal thread hurr and get analysed by mav(for example).once u good enuf for battle . . .then u get a ticket(password) sent to ur box . . .
this way we gonna block out the Bleep emcees and the likes of bolajibroke wil never never qualify even if he has to change his name from bolajibroke to jay-z to rakim . . . . . nah not in this life time grin

what yall think ?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by bolajibaok(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@hybrid-x
stupid opinion, and u fink the internet tricks are over. only 2% has been discovered so far. numbskull
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by eldee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
I'm asking again are you guys ready to obey the rules before I set up the thread

1) Whoever loses will have to stop typing anything on the rap threads
2)He doesn't have any right to converse with any nland emcee.
3) The judge has the final decision on the case
4)Anyone that backs off after the start of the competition will immediately be declared the loser
5)Not posting anything for three days makes the contestant a loser
6)Any contestant that is declared a loser by the judge has to accept his fate

Wordsmith and Boalji, are u ready to put your nland cred at stake for this?

@bolaji and wordsmith
I'll prefer not to be a judge in this case to avoid any cries of injustice. As you can see maverik has volunteered to be a judge, do u agree with the rules or not?
Re: Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) by Wordsmith(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
Lol, i'm going to love this. . .

I AGREE.

so how does this go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.