Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? (1216 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by ojubi(m): 3:15am On Aug 28, 2012
One of the worst nigthmares of my life was helping a homeless friend in 2008 here in portharcourt.

He was homeless so i asked him and 2 other friends to come and stay with me.

Its a very long story but bottom line is he fell into the hands of 419(ners), i did my best to rescue him even if it cost me a lot of money, but i ended up taking all the blames and uptill today though we have moved on as guys, our mothers are not in greeting terms in the village.

As i type this i cant sleep, i keep wondering why people miss use previllages.
A friend of mine (CLEM) stays in a one room appartment with 3 of his younger once. I gave him my spare keys so he can always stay in my flat when ever i am not in town since i work at the rig, (two weeks out 2 weeks in).
Each time i come back i will find my convocation portrate hiden and my photo album hiden too. He lied to girls that it is his house.

I came back from work yesterday and he brougth one of those girls he has brain washed that my house is his.
The girl is just every were, they are currently in the bed room while i am restricted to my setting room.
Why am i so unlucky with helping friends?
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2012
The first example, I blame you not but the second one? Why would you give him your keys when he has a place of his own? What were you thinking? You indirectly, no scrap that, you directly gave him your keys to bring women into your house. You gave him the permission to do that. Even I thought for a second you gave him the keys just to give him privacy since he stays with his younger ones.

You sound like you love having people around you, you wanno carry everyone along but stop. Get yourself a family first if you can afford it, don't you have younger ones that can come live with you? Don't you have a girlfriend you should be marrying?

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Ivynwa(f): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2012
ojubi: One of the worst nigthmares of my life was helping a homeless friend in 2008 here in portharcourt.

He was homeless so i asked him and 2 other friends to come and stay with me.

Its a very long story but bottom line is he fell into the hands of 419(ners), i did my best to rescue him even if it cost me a lot of money, but i ended up taking all the blames and uptill today though we have moved on as guys, our mothers are not in greeting terms in the village.

As i type this i cant sleep, i keep wondering why people miss use previllages.
A friend of mine stays in a one room appartment with 3 of his younger once. I gave him my spare keys so he can always stay in my flat when ever i am not in town since i work at the rig, (two weeks out 2 weeks in).
Each time i come back i will find my convocation portrate hiden and my photo album hiden too. He lied to girls that it is his house.

I came back from work yesterday and he brougth one of those girls he has brain washed that my house is his.
The girl is just every were, they are currently in the bed room while i am restricted to my setting room.
Why am i so unlucky with helping friends?

The bolded is so fr*aking funny that I couldn't resist laughing. Why don't you make some tea and go serve them as they are lovey-doveying, Mr Nice and Goodly?
Please do the girl a favour and blow his bubble so that the girl go kukuma find her "rich big boy" level go somewhere in time before she gets brainwashed into something else, that way Mr. This-house-belongs-to-me will get motivated enough to work hard for himself and be as big as he is acting out. What kind of a man acts up for a woman claiming what he isn't? A dishonest man with an inferiority complex problem.
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by ojubi(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2012
jennykadry: The first example, I blame you not but the second one? Why would you give him your keys when he has a place of his own? What were you thinking? You indirectly, no scrap that, you directly gave him your keys to bring women into your house. You gave him the permission to do that. Even I thought for a second you gave him the keys just to give him privacy since he stays with his younger ones.

You sound like you love having people around you, you wanno carry everyone along but stop. Get yourself a family first if you can afford it, don't you have younger ones that can come live with you? Don't you have a girlfriend you should be marrying?

Thank you my dear. At first i gave him the keys for security reasons, since i go to work without coming back until after two weeks, So that my naighbours can always see someone around even if i am at work.
But as it is now he is even a security treath with the various girls he is bringing.
Removing and hiding my pictures is such a big disrespect.
Bottoline, i ll be relieve him of my house.
As for the marriage thing, that ll be by next year.
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2012
Funny. Op is such a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ Poster and when you get married I hope you won't make the mistake of leaving any of your friends alone with your wife while you are on the Rig.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Bawss1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: Funny. Op is such a sissy.

Word.

OP is having difficulty establishing his personal boundaries, this is what many people encounter in a bid to be pleasing but in the process they end up shortchanged. He should tell his friend in clear terms exactly what he will not put up with. A tough move but will result in the desired situation.

Just had to go Freudian grin
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by tobechi20(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
Try playing soundsoultans song. PEOPLE BAD. U wil realize ure nt alone..

Be caution and take precaution. Dont trust everybody
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:04am On Aug 29, 2012
refer to my signature @op
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by phraze(m): 1:33am On Aug 29, 2012
@Op i have no words for you and dat playboy friend of urs.
Re: Why Am I So Unfortunate With Helping My Friends? by Mavor: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
See this maga. Your friend don jazz you dey chop you. You come here dey lament. Fool. No bounce am comot from your house. I detest weaklings!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / The Development Of A Child: Could Environment Factors Be A Great Influence? / Female Children My Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.