Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy (21359 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by manbuchai: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

Feeling Pain?. About what?, about an immensely fulfilled 92 years old retired supreme court justice and his son, both of whom excelled academically, professionally and in their respective family lives as husbands and fathers. What pain are you feeling about charleyboy, a man who have been tremendously successful since he came back from the States after his studies with his American spouse and established his entertainment business, creating many jobs. In what way or ways is your own family better off than the Oputas. Compare your father`s life and career with justice Oputa`s, and your own life and career or any of your sibling`s with charles Oputa,then tell yourself the bitter truth.

100 likes,Thanks.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmmmph the kind names am seeing here on NL leaves me laughless ''slightlymad' ''una be fool' i no fit shout oooooo kaiiiii
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Niseamaka(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Donalð Genes:

hahahahhahahahaaha mention names ooo

Too many to mention.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2012
What people are missing is this man's smart response to the questions

The message is very clear. He dislikes "charlyboy" but still loves the positive aspect of his son charles oputa.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2012
manbuchai:

100 likes,Thanks.

RME!! The comment is sensible, but it was directed wrongly. The person was feeling the pain of someone who complained about the deceptive title, not Pa Oputa's pain!! Una just de comment de go!! Na wa oº°˚!
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2012
.bbpreye:
I don't want to comment!

But sincerely how does this affect the something of something in the something? Lmao!
the Gman,fear don holl u wella grin
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcocoa: What am i to say now? Since saying what comes to my mind can attract a ban just like freecocoa is serving now.
is sweetcocoa=freecocoa?
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Leobreezy(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2012
Chiopatra: so why did you read it?
The question is, why was it posted?
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by sweetcocoa(f): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2012
centje: is sweetcocoa=freecocoa?
No just neighbors undecided
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Leobreezy(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

Can you elaborate. How`s he depraved?.
Isn't it obvious? His antics alone show dat he is morally bankrupt. Posing nude? Kissing someone of d same sex? Wild and eccentric behaviour? Does he seem 2 be d ideal role model 2 you?
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by olatwo(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2012
Omo eni o ni buru, ki a fi fun lioness kpaje! grin grin
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by ZeusI: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Shaw007: Whoa whoa. . .did i miss sometin or did he just call 'charles' a revolutionist??
Fela i can understand. . .but charley boy?? Really? undecided
The difference is clear, fela was an indecent artist(committing evil in the public), chain smoker, and an indifferent fellow to the authority of his land(govt), who endangered his mothers life by harbouring criminals in his so called republic. A currupter he was(fela)! Charley boy is a lot more better by millions of miles.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Sudan4: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Nawa o to charles sadNawa o to charles
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by bigboy3: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

Feeling Pain?. About what?, about an immensely fulfilled 92 years old retired supreme court justice and his son, both of whom excelled academically, professionally and in their respective family lives as husbands and fathers. What pain are you feeling about charleyboy, a man who have been tremendously successful since he came back from the States after his studies with his American spouse and established his entertainment business, creating many jobs. In what way or ways is your own family better off than the Oputas. Compare your father`s life and career with justice Oputa`s, and your own life and career or any of your sibling`s with charles Oputa,then tell yourself the bitter truth.

Guy you harsh oo....lmao
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Niseamaka(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Isn't it obvious? His antics alone show dat he is morally bankrupt. Posing nude? Kissing someone of d same sex? Wild and eccentric behaviour? Does he seem 2 be d ideal role model 2 you?

Posing nude and stuffs like that is what some folks in the entertainment business do for publicity and attention. You heard that from the old man himself. Charley boy who indulges in such crazy publicity stunts is totally different from Charles Oputa, a caring, loving son, husband and father.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcocoa: No just neighbors undecided
hmmm...interesting!! Culd that be cocoa neighborhood grin
I wuld wnt some...
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Enitsua(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: who is the fool here the op or charlyboy's father?.
1 ting i detest bout NL's is dier uncanny nd careless alterations, y wud u insult pa oputa or the Op, uncooth son of a Gun angry
ebamma: who is the fool here the op or charlyboy's father?.
1 ting i detest bout NL's is dier uncanny nd careless alterations, y wud u insult pa oputa or the Op, uncooth son of a Gun
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Leobreezy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

Posing nude and stuffs like that is what some folks in the entertainment business do for publicity and attention. You heard that from the old man himself. Charley boy who indulges in such crazy publicity stunts is totally different from Charles Oputa, a caring, loving son, husband and father.
Your explanation makes it seem like he has multiple personality disorder. He might be a caring father or whatever but his attitude doesn't say much about him either, neither does it leave a good example for his progeny. U don't wash ur dirty linen in public. Do u think his dad would actually speak abusively of him even though he detests his attitude? Don't u think dat would bring opprobrium 2 d family? Any dad would definitely give a pretext for his sons wayward attitude. I'm nt trying 2 be priggish bt dats d truth.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by comradefery: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
ujukala: Pa Oputa is a character. Like father like son.
A Caring and Courageous Character.....what can u do about it?
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Iykecollins(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

I do not know your biological age but from your comment, seems you grew up mentally too slow and physically too fast.
Wicked acid injury....tiaayaaauunn!
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Iykecollins(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Niseamaka:

I do not know your biological age but from your comment, seems you grew up mentally too slow and physically too fast.
Wicked acid bath....tiaayaaauunn!
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Niseamaka(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Your explanation makes it seem like he has multiple personality disorder. He might be a caring father or whatever but his attitude doesn't say much about him either, neither does it leave a good example for his progeny. U don't wash ur dirty linen in public. Do u think his dad would actually speak abusively of him even though he detests his attitude? Don't u think dat would bring opprobrium 2 d family? Any dad would definitely give a pretext for his sons wayward attitude. I'm nt trying 2 be priggish bt dats d truth.

Leave Charley Boy alone. He is entitled to be different. Grow up. Move on with your own life. Learn to be tolerant of people whose lifestyle differs from yours. So long as you`re not hurting anyone and you`re not commiting any crime, you should live your life the way you choose. I do not spare a seconds thought on those whom i disapprove of their way of life. There will always be folks like Charley Boy, ad-infinitum.
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by kcpragmatik(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yu dumb guyz shuld atleast understand d oldman.......HE'S NOT D FATHER OF CHARLEY-BOY..............
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by nonysmith(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
Charles oputa d legal luminary,and charly boy a successful entainer,wat more can I say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother / Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.