Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy (21358 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Shaw007(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: The difference is clear, fela was an indecent artist(committing evil in the public), chain smoker, and an indifferent fellow to the authority of his land(govt), who endangered his mothers life by harbouring criminals in his so called republic. A currupter he was(fela)! Charley boy is a lot more better by millions of miles.
dude seriously??
I mean come'on!! U really want 2 go in2 what fela did when he was alive?? Like nOw??
Are you sure you even know your history
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by yungmullah: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
COOLDUN:

Thank you; don’t mind the fools that call the old man names because he did not bring out his son for public execution. By the way, what is CharlyBoy's offence is Nigeria? I am very happy that the Charles Oputa senior answered the questions in professional and educated manners. All these images killers that accuse Charlyboy in this nairaland can’t even provide any convincing evidence to back up their accusations. Everyone has his/her own life to live. So haters leave Charlyboy and his family alone. If it is only Charlyboy, that is a bad man in Nigeria,I think we have nothing to be afraid of.The devil we know is better than angel we don’t know. Long live Charles.C.Oputa,long live Charles Oputa,jnr a.k.a CharlyBoy. The Area Father.
Long live the stupidity that lives in u COOLDUN
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Leobreezy(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2012
Niseamaka:

Leave Charley Boy alone. He is entitled to be different. Grow up. Move on with your own life. Learn to be tolerant of people whose lifestyle differs from yours. So long as you`re not hurting anyone and you`re not commiting any crime, you should live your life the way you choose. I do not spare a seconds thought on those whom i disapprove of their way of life. There will always be folks like Charley Boy, ad-infinitum.
Hmm. I really hope u dnt hav an ulterior motive for supportin him. I wonda wat u would say if ur child decides 2 be like charlie boy? Anyway,we are entitled 2 our own opinion. Bt 2 me, his behavior is nt quite diffrnt frm a crack addict, hence i place him on d same pedestal as d delinquents in our society
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by Godjone(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
grin[url][/url]
Ile-Ife:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/27/charlyboy-son-justice-oputa/

[size=14pt]Yep, me got trolled.... and you too.[/size]
Gr8 grin
Ile-Ife:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/27/charlyboy-son-justice-oputa/

[size=14pt]Yep, me got trolled.... and you too.[/size]
Gr8
Re: Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy by nannyo(f): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2012
coolegbo: This 'charley boy' issue is getting o ;Dut of hand on Nairaland. Nice quotes from his father, he detests 'charlyboy' not 'charles'. I do not see why anybody should be making a derogatory comment about a 'father' who sees the bright side of his 'son' irrespective of the 'charlyboism' in him
[sub][/sub]I admire his courage, that shows lawyers are d best. Many parents for don die young because of that charly of a crazy boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA / Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.