Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! (2635 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2012
Wishing myself Happy Birthday. May the good Lord bless me, protect me,strengthen me and grant me Long life and prosperity.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *******DANCING*******
Bad belle no comment o tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2012
yayyyyyy!!!!! bisi can legallly fawck o! happy bornday! hip hip kpecus!!!!!!!

may ur kini no jam hiv, may all ur customers pay in pound sterling, may ur skeske miss any dana flight.

IseEeeeeee!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: yayyyyyy!!!!! bisi can legallly fawck o! happy bornday! hip hip kpecus!!!!!!!

may ur kini no jam hiv, may all ur customers pay in pound sterling, may ur skeske miss any dana flight.

IseEeeeeee!!!!

Lmao!!!!!! u never cease to amaze me tongue Thanks anyways grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Happy Birthday, Bisjosh!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by cindyrella(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2012
HBD......LLNP have fun kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2012
OlowoTee: Happy Birthday, Bisjosh!
Iya Anu! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh:

Lmao!!!!!! u never cease to amaze me tongue Thanks anyways grin grin
prayer pass prayer na! grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh: Wishing myself Happy Birthday. May the good Lord bless me, protect me,strengthen me and grant me Long life and prosperity.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *******DANCING*******
there is no God. or at least his existence cannot be proven.
happy bday btw.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2012
BoboYekini: there is no God. or at least his existence cannot be proven.
happy bday btw.

Thanks between grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks to colleagues grin grin grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2012
OMGGGGGG!!!!!
see cake! shocked shocked shocked shocked
*drooling*
giv me some!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2012
BoboYekini: there is no God. or at least his existence cannot be proven. happy bday btw.
Haba, boboYekini, she did not mention God
now....read carefully this time. smiley. It seems the G-word is becoming
pretty offensive to some. sad thing...sad But, then He does exist and He reigns supremely, He reigns on high... let somebody shout Halleluyah!smiley

More blessings, Bisjosh. smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: OMGGGGGG!!!!!
see cake! shocked shocked shocked shocked
*drooling*
giv me some!!!! cry cry cry cry

NO tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by MMM2(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh

Happy BD, LLNP. smiley

Where e dey happen 2 nite
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Happy birthday dearest. Mine was on the 2nd. Its your day,enjoy ursef! smiley **u can call me for a birthday s.e..x** wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by rottenegg: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oh girl, this one no fair o! This one na cyber birthday, where the physical one go shelle? Enjoy your day. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: Happy birthday dearest. Mine was on the 2nd. Its your day,enjoy ursef! smiley **u can call me for a birthday s.e..x** wink
Nobody asked for that dude.
@OP, happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
OlowoTee: Haba, boboYekini, she did not mention God
now....read carefully this time. smiley. It seems the G-word is becoming
pretty offensive to some. sad thing...sad But, then He does exist and He reigns supremely, He reigns on high... let somebody shout Halleluyah!smiley

More blessings, Bisjosh. smiley smiley
Halleluyah!!!!!! Ja! Ja! Jehovahhhh!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh:

NO tongue
stingy ting! mstewwwww....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks y'all. I really appreciate you guys taking out time to drop some notes here. Much love kiss
Btw going for lunch now at .........grin grin wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
HBD sis. Front page pls, since Mercy Johnson's own did then this one should.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
each day gone is a count down to the grave ......... Since you decided to celebrate yours I say: happy birthday and long life. May almighty God increase you in health and strength Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by DICKtator: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh: Wishing myself Happy Birthday. May the good Lord bless me, protect me,strengthen me and grant me Long life and prosperity.

Happy BuyDay, I mean Birthday
Remember u came out in ur birthday suit?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by DICKtator: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2012

Remember when u came out in your birthday suit? Of course you can't.
Now look @ ur pix with the gun, dressed to kill(pun intended!!)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
eku miliki. . .

Were you born on a tuesday?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: eku miliki. . .

Were you born on a tuesday?

No smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Loved Nairalanders / Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.