Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Every Wife Must Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Wife Must Read This (1553 Views)

Things Every Wife Wants In Her Husband / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / 10 Marriage Tips Every WIFE Needs To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Wife Must Read This by LesbianBoy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Love him....when he forgets that special occasion. For him every moment with you is special so he does not need an occasion

Love him....when he is working late. Atleast he comes home and you still get to sleep and wake up in his loving and caring arms

love him....when he does not praise your cooking. He told you as newlywed that yours was indeed always the best.

Love him....when he does not help in the home. He is out there earning income for the family

love him....when he does not reply to your questions. He does not want to hurt your feelings or is absorbed in thinking about your welfare

Love him....when he does not comment when you get angry. He is a good listener

Love him....even though, whenever he calls and ask ''where are you'' he is not insecure, he only wants to know if his sweetheart is safe!

Love him…when he is jealous. Becos out of all the women he can have, he chose you

Love him…when he has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too. (and maybe more)

Love him…when his ''bedmatics'' is bad. Atleast he tries.

Love him…when he drives so fast. He only wants you to be here in time

Love him…when he demands respect. After all he is the head of the house

Love him.... When he shouts at the kids. He only wants to ensure they are corrected and have a good moral upbringing

Love him…when he forgets to buy the bread or milk. He was rushing home to be with you

Love him…when he forgets to say ''i love you''. He actually shows his love in many other ways.

Love him.....when he tells you he doesnt like how you care less about your looks and tie wrapper when at home! he is not insulting you( he is telling you becos he is trying not to look for an excuse to cheat, some men wud cheat and later say it is becos their wife is always tying wrapper and doesnt look attractive anymore thats why they cheat! But he is telling u so just love him!)

Love him…when he “pushes” you to pray. he wants to be with you in Jannah (Paradise).

Love him…when he looks dishevelled in the morning. he always grooms himself up again.

Love him…when he insist you must work, he wants to be sure you can take care of the kids if anything happens to his business or incase he is no more(dead).

Love him…when he looks handsome. he’s yours so appreciate him.

Love him…he is yours. You don’t need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Man’s Character. Men are part of your life and should be treated as the kings.

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Every Wife Must Read This by rully2: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nice!! I kindof like smiley
Re: Every Wife Must Read This by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
rully2: Nice!! I kindof like smiley
Thanks cool
Re: Every Wife Must Read This by Flygeriana(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
132 views and just 3 posts?? undecided... lahawa (wahala, spelt backward) dey o!

Nice one tho, lesi.
Re: Every Wife Must Read This by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nice

(1) (Reply)

About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) / I Need A Wife / The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.