Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (26883 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Haba,a person die trying 2 save his father and u are calling him a fool,wat is wrong with u?The guy is brave simple.

3 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Haba,a person die trying 2 save his father and u are calling him a fool,wat is wrong with u?The guy is brave simple.

Reminds me of Scooby Doo. . . ROFLMAO
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by feith(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
These guys are heartless.I see no difference btw them and BH
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sad news
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lamentations of a lazy man
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
lamentations of a lazy man.

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by 40fied(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
real sad.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.

Its either u escaped from a neuropsychiatric hospital or U r few inches away from schizophrenia. How can u generalize ur curse to every Anambrarian? R u saying that evry one of us is a criminal, both the unborn? For ur information, most of the crimes committed in anambra state are pepertrated by ur so called idle WAWA people who mostly pose as OKADA RIDERs, BARROW PUSHERs and wat have u. 99.9% of d miscreants at upper Iweka axis r stil ur WAWA people(our home-4-all culture back firing) snatching peoples valuables and maiming them. MASSOB nko? D WAWA touts has almost destroyed d values of this uwazurike's dream for all ibos. And u bet dis is why nobody cares wen police kills SCOREs of WAWA miscreants claiming MASSOB IDENTITY. Dont make me go on. Anambra(ONITSHA) is d only place a thief is sure he will be burnt to ashes be it for stealing chewing stick or car snatching wen caught. And that makes us love criminality? U can condemn d crime and d criminals, but u cant call d whole ANAMBRARIANs criminals. Apologize now or remain an OUTCAST(OSU) forever!!

May God punish this Kidnappers and grant the man and wife d fortitude to bear d pain of this avoidable tragedy.

LESSON:
1. Never try to tangle with Gun-toting criminals, u r not james bond. 007 is just a movie character who might be weaker than most of us in real life. Such Heros only exist in movies.

6 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
he would have allowed them take him,since they wont kill him.its a matter of 1.5m or 2m. why try to fight a man that is holding a gun.RIP my brother God will fight for you.as for the kidnappers they have been curse for the rest of their life.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
berem: nne gi bu b'i'tch! Go get someone to translate dat for you! Fuccking tribal bigot! Aren't you ashamed of youself? must you let us know you despise igbos so much? You are the one washing your digusting a$$ in public! Shameless double crossing mud muncher!

Naturally you will support your criminal brothers because you are expecting one of them to come and spray money on top of your head or your daughter's head someday. Shameless sheep. And on sundays,
you wear your canopy to show off at the Church.
Check if there is any other state with the alarming criminal record. I know about 200 of your indegines in Amsterdam alone, selling drugs all over Europe.
You are not humble folks,
you are arrogant,
you boast of vanity,
you import and sell fake drugs that kill people. You manufacture dirty pure water,
you produce fake spare parts,
you pirate musics and videos in alaba,
you steal nitel and nepa copper wires,
you removed a governor that is constructing roads and replaced him with a whip who does nothing but invests in beer factories.
What else can i say mrs criminal, i guess you girls encourage them,
Ewu awusa. Ka m nukwa olu gi ozo

7 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Its either u escaped from a neuropsychiatric hospital or U r few inches away from schizophrenia. How can u generalize ur curse to every Anambrarian? R u saying that evry one of us is a criminal, both the unborn? For ur information, most of the crimes committed in anambra state are pepertrated by ur so called idle WAWA people who mostly pose as OKADA RIDERs, BARROW PUSHERs and wat have u. 99.9% of d miscreants at upper Iweka axis r stil ur WAWA people(our home-4-all culture back firing) snatching peoples valuables and maiming them. MASSOB nko? D WAWA touts has almost destroyed d values of this uwazurike's dream for all ibos. And u bet dis is why nobody cares wen police kills SCOREs of WAWA miscreants claiming MASSOB IDENTITY. Dont make me go on. Anambra(ONITSHA) is d only place a thief is sure he will be burnt to ashes be it for stealing chewing stick or car snatching wen caught. And that makes us love criminality? U can condemn d crime and d criminals, but u cant call d whole ANAMBRARIANs criminals. Apologize now or remain an OUTCAST(OSU) forever!!

May God punish this Kidnappers and grant the man and wife d fortitude to bear d pain of this avoidable tragedy.

LESSON:
1. Never try to tangle with Gun-toting criminals, u r not james bond. 007 is just a movie character who might be weaker than most of us in real life. Such Heros only exist in movies.

I said it earlier, your folks abuse other people for nothing.
Did wawa people kidnap the Igwe of Ukpo for ransom?
Did wawa people kidnap Soludo's father for political reasons and demanded for money?
What evidence do you have?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nwoka(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2012

Just read yourself even amongst igbos...u beef ur self...how'd u expect biafra to exist!!! Change ur mentality and it will be well with ur family!!

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by MrGlobe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Naturally you will support your criminal brothers because you are expecting one of them to come and spray money on top of your head or your daughter's head someday. Shameless sheep. And on sundays,
you wear your canopy to show off at the Church.
Check if there is any other state with the alarming criminal record. I know about 200 of your indegines in Amsterdam alone, selling drugs all over Europe.
You are not humble folks,
you are arrogant,
you boast of vanity,
you import and sell fake drugs that kill people. You manufacture dirty pure water,
you produce fake spare parts,
you pirate musics and videos in alaba,
you steal nitel and nepa copper wires,
you removed a governor that is constructing roads and replaced him with a whip who does nothing but invests in beer factories.
What else can i say mrs criminal, i guess you girls encourage them,
Ewu awusa. Ka m nukwa olu gi ozo
I have warned you for the last time for the sake of your brothers that may be offended if I reply you. No I think I should rather unleash chino24 on your azz.. You will be the next kidnapper because your jealousy of Anambra people has taken the better part of you
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by gbadexy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
RIP to the young man.
He died bravely for a good cause.
The kidnappers would definitely know about their accident since they have sufficient details to way lay them and kidnap the man.
The reasonable thing even for a heartless person would be to release the man to mourn his only child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / U.S. Charges 3 Men With Attempted Illegal Importation Of Arms To Nigeria / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.