Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (26895 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
What was he thinking?...chase the kidnappers, ram them with his dad's car ,probably kill the kidnappers,his dad and himself? don't forget his mom was also in the same car he was driving and even if he is armed will he exchange fire with people that has taken his dad hostage? outnumbered and outgunned what was he going to do? ...HIS FOOLISHNESS KILLED HIM AND IN THE MILITARY ,IT'S CALLED ANIMAL CONFIDENCE.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by MrGlobe(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Achebe, Ibeto, Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
wtf is this. guy carry your drunkness inside your house. phuk is wrong with you. Why will you insult every Anambra person because of what we don't know about or you want to start Anambra/Enugu war? Take ya time

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nightshift(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Like i wrote last week , the Mexican scenario is on our door steps. Organized kidnapping mafia is loose in Igboland. Not even our own IGP Onovo could stop it. And nobody is going to help us,until we help ourselves . It's like a harmattan fire....
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking:

The above post...

...Is the Thought Process of a Coward..

...And a Slave...

A person prepared to allow kidnappers take her OWN FATHER without a fight.

Your old man would be proud of you.
abeg make I hear word! So if you were in his shoes you would run after the kidnappers? And when you get killed in the process what next? He wasn't even armed.was he expecting to fight the kidnappers with his barehands? Anyway RIP to him.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cheddarking(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
berem: abeg make I hear word! So if you were in his shoes you would run after the kidnappers? And when you get killed in the process what next? He wasn't even armed.was he expecting to fight the kidnappers with his barehands? Anyway RIP to him.

Read the report again...

Then show me where the kidnappers are described as ARMED...
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Achebe, Ibeto, Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
biko mechionu oburu na iweghi ihe iga ekwu! Stop yarning dust!

3 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
INFO70: Can we say the son ws brave or a fool? To me,he was a fool. He pursued the criminals without any weapon. Went in high speed, I guess,in pursue of the bad boys with his mum in the car. May his soul rest peace.

Listen, when u are in such situation, everything dat controls ur personality wd elude u. Ur reasoning, ur concentration, ur objectivity and its normally d first tot that detects ur action-reflex.
A friend once fought armed robbers who tried snatching his car when i asked why he said he was not himself at dat time.
Besides hv u also considered d boy maybe heading to d police station or any other place to seek help. He cd not speak so d journalist may just writting his assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:

wtf is this. guy carry your drunkness inside your house. phuk is wrong with you. Why will you insult every Anambra person because of what we don't know about or you want to start Anambra/Enugu war? Take ya time

Ofcourse not every anambra person is part of the kidnapping gang, but as long as the state Governor/chief security officer is from anambra and he cannot quench this menace, then i am not intereted in pointing fingers at individuals but all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
berem: biko mechionu oburu na iweghi ihe iga ekwu! Stop yarning dust!
Nwanne, ogini ozo ka ichoro ka m kwue ?
Ihe ndia neme akarigo

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking:

Read the report again...

Then show me where the kidnappers are described as ARMED...

do I need to read the topic again? There was no way the kidnappers wouldn't have been armed.where you there when the kidnapping took place to confirm if they were armed?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by MrGlobe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
berem: biko mechionu oburu na iweghi ihe iga ekwu! Stop yarning dust!
no be small dust. As if there was no case of emergency state of kidnappings Abia or Imo. my uncle was once kidnapped in Enugu but I won't want to involve myself with his madman rant
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77:
Nwanne, ogini ozo ka ichoro ka m kwue ?
Ihe ndia neme akarigo
so? Its of no use writing that! You are just making a caricature of ndi igbo! I choro ka ndi Yoruba na achi anyi ochi? You want to tell me that enugu people are saints in terms of kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking:

The above post...

...Is the Thought Process of a Coward..

...And a Slave...

A person prepared to allow kidnappers take her OWN FATHER without a fight.

Your old man would be proud of you.

Thankfully the Poster is Igbo like you which shows what I have always said that Igbos are cowards

The only act of bravery is to flee to Abidjan in the heat of war

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by vislabraye(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
This is pure wickedness. Like Zubby said, why should they rob poor defenselss people. Its very very wicked of them.
These people have turned kidnapping into business. They even kidnap for as low as a recharge card depending on your bargaining power.
They are even in Port Harcourt.

Those people calling the son a fool are also fools. Can they stand and watch their sisters being raped by armed robbers? If you've not been in that situation thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by knowsir: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nice talk zubby77 anambra state pple are very desperate about money either armed robbery,money rituals ,kidnapping,drug trafficking,fake drugs.dis is getting out of hand.d state is underdeveloped due 2 a non-performing governor.u need 2 see d mansions dey are building in lagos 4rm dier ill gotten wealth.d fact is dat we came 2 dis world we nothing n we wld leave with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
knowsir: Nice talk zubby77 [b]anambra state pple are very desperate about money either armed robbery,money rituals ,kidnapping,drug trafficking,fake drugs.dis is getting out of hand.d state is underdeveloped due 2 a non-performing governor.[/b]u need 2 see d mansions dey are building in lagos 4rm dier ill gotten wealth.d fact is dat we came 2 dis world we nothing n we wld leave with nothing.

50 likes cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by vislabraye(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
This has turn from tribal war into clanish war. Ps let's stick to the topic. Those people who killed the General's daughter were not said to be Enugu or Anambra or any other clan.
Any how, its s shame. I will always be careful when travelling to the East,PH inclusive. No offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cult Clash: Two Nigerians In South Africa Killed / U.S. Charges 3 Men With Attempted Illegal Importation Of Arms To Nigeria / Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.