Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets (9207 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Johnson789: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Johnson789: Please Nairaland how can i create this topic Aboyasco driving academy limited Accra Ghana defraud us 1.4 Million Naira

My name is Johnson dike I need a serious advise from you people i travel to Ghana with my friend Adebayor and my sister and my cousin since 18th of April 2012 and we are looking for house to rent and we meet one agent and we told him that we need 3 bedroom flat to rent he told us he have some he took us to the place and show us 2 bedroom and chamber and 1 bedroom and chamber the house is 2 storey building with 6 flats so we tell him it is ok with us since the 2 bedroom and chamber and 1 bedroom and chamber are in the same building and it is a new house and after that we meet the land -lord in his office that is in the same building where he is doing driving school business the name of the company is Aboyasco driving academy limited the man name is Abraham and he told us we have to pay 350 Ghana cedis per month for 2 years rent for 2 bedroom and chamber which is 8,400 Ghana Cedis for 2 years which is about 800,000 Naira and we have to pay 250 Ghana Cedis per month for the 2 years rent for 1 bedroom and chamber which is 6,000 Ghana Cedis for 2 years and which is about 600,000 Naira and the rooms and chambers remain only to paint it and Abraham and his wife told us that once we paid the money he will paint the rooms and chamber the same day and the next day we brought the money which is 14400 Ghana Cedis total and which is about 1.4 million Naira and we paid the agent 10% which is 140 Ghana which is about 140,000 Naira and the man told us to come back and collect the keys of house in 2 days time and we came back as the man told us but nothing have done in the flats we paid for we ask the man he told us that the person that we supply him paint will bring the paint in 4 days time that we should come back and when the time reach we came to the place again and the man was telling us that the need to fix some plumber problem before painting the rooms and chamber he give us another 1 week to come and collect the key and we came back there we don't meet the man in the house and nothing have done in the flats we paid for we become worried and in the 3 days time we came back there and went straight to the place we paid for we saw 2 girls in the room we ask them about Abraham and the told us the are waiting for him and the ask us if we paid for the flats we told them yes the were laughing and told us the also paid for the same Apartment we are surprise we thought the are joking we are there discussing about the issue another Nigeria meet us in the Apartment and was telling us that he paid for the same Apartment we begin to discuss with our local language and he was telling us that he meet about 8 people that paid for this Apartment and we left and we have been coming there every day and each day we saw new faces that paid for the house and we later find that the man collected money from 16 Nigerians and 23 Ghanians and the house is 2 storey building with only 6 flats that means only 6 tenant have to live in the house and the man have been using the money to build another houses in the compound he don't want to complete the place we paid for or refund us our money we have complain to police but the are not doing anything because the man gave them money please what can we do to get our money back it is about 4 months we paid this money

Thanks i will appreciate if the can move this to the front page
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by drnoel: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2012
emiye: Why stop economic activity in four large markets for over 8 hours because the president is on a visit ?

undecided undecided

are u really asking that question . Ok, I see u really don't know so I'll tell u. Cos the governor knows that many people will prefer to go 2 their shops than go and stand on the road waiting to see GEJ's car passby. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by megxo(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2012
hw i wish he'll drive on doz pot holes angry
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by billante(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Johnson789: Johnson789: Please Nairaland how can i create this topic Aboyasco driving academy limited Accra Ghana defraud us 1.4 Million Naira

My name is Johnson dike I need a serious advise from you people i travel to Ghana with my friend Adebayor and my sister and my cousin since 18th of April 2012 and we are looking for house to rent and we meet one agent and we told him that we need 3 bedroom flat to rent he told us he have some he took us to the place and show us 2 bedroom and chamber and 1 bedroom and chamber the house is 2 storey building with 6 flats so we tell him it is ok with us since the 2 bedroom and chamber and 1 bedroom and chamber are in the same building and it is a new house and after that we meet the land -lord in his office that is in the same building where he is doing driving school business the name of the company is Aboyasco driving academy limited the man name is Abraham and he told us we have to pay 350 Ghana cedis per month for 2 years rent for 2 bedroom and chamber which is 8,400 Ghana Cedis for 2 years which is about 800,000 Naira and we have to pay 250 Ghana Cedis per month for the 2 years rent for 1 bedroom and chamber which is 6,000 Ghana Cedis for 2 years and which is about 600,000 Naira and the rooms and chambers remain only to paint it and Abraham and his wife told us that once we paid the money he will paint the rooms and chamber the same day and the next day we brought the money which is 14400 Ghana Cedis total and which is about 1.4 million Naira and we paid the agent 10% which is 140 Ghana which is about 140,000 Naira and the man told us to come back and collect the keys of house in 2 days time and we came back as the man told us but nothing have done in the flats we paid for we ask the man he told us that the person that we supply him paint will bring the paint in 4 days time that we should come back and when the time reach we came to the place again and the man was telling us that the need to fix some plumber problem before painting the rooms and chamber he give us another 1 week to come and collect the key and we came back there we don't meet the man in the house and nothing have done in the flats we paid for we become worried and in the 3 days time we came back there and went straight to the place we paid for we saw 2 girls in the room we ask them about Abraham and the told us the are waiting for him and the ask us if we paid for the flats we told them yes the were laughing and told us the also paid for the same Apartment we are surprise we thought the are joking we are there discussing about the issue another Nigeria meet us in the Apartment and was telling us that he paid for the same Apartment we begin to discuss with our local language and he was telling us that he meet about 8 people that paid for this Apartment and we left and we have been coming there every day and each day we saw new faces that paid for the house and we later find that the man collected money from 16 Nigerians and 23 Ghanians and the house is 2 storey building with only 6 flats that means only 6 tenant have to live in the house and the man have been using the money to build another houses in the compound he don't want to complete the place we paid for or refund us our money we have complain to police but the are not doing anything because the man gave them money please what can we do to get our money back it is about 4 months we paid this money

Thanks i will appreciate if the can move this to the front page

Dude Go start a thread at d property section and goodluck in ur quest of it moving to front page!
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by ismhab(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
jamil!:
Is there any boko boys in Anambra if not why all these restrictions they should allow business to continue as usual.
NO, THERE IS NO BOKO HARAM, BUT THERE IS BOKO IGBOS.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by oluwatonyi: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
(Quote) (Report) 40 Likes (L

na ur Igbo brothe zubby talkam no be me ooh
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Butoneday2(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
?
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nightshift(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2012
Gov. Obi is acting OMATA chairman is this issue . Previously , closing any market in Onitsha was a decision left to the traders' top executive . Are they loosing their control of Onitsha politics? OMATA and peoples club use to be the only government Onitsha traders knew and respected . Their powers could only be compared to the legendary guys in Palemo.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by cdamsel(f): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
@ billant,osha traders dey go mkt on public hols na only xmas,new year & easter dey don't trade,I ll 4give u cos u no no dat 1.its sad,pple make their daily living 4m there,its unfair 2 close it down.peter obi who personally I hate,he has shamed d state,he only does investments dat oils he personal pocket.he is rich enough don't get y he won't do anytin 4 d state,4m enugu 2 osha u can't pass 10km of good road,shey na jona we go still call cos na fed road,*smh*.ok no town in anambra can boast of Good road,na d road way ngige do we still dey manage.d mu mu of a gov shd do & step down 4 ngige,he is d only gov dat made us proud over 10yrs of governace.don't get me worked up peter Obi angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2012
If the governor did that to ensure security of Mr. President, then it is a good idea. There is no cuase for control, everything is under alarm.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by ifyalways(f): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
@Johnson, you write up was rather mixed up.

First, you effed up big time. Before you set out to a new country, do your investigations well. Ghanaians have been fucking Nigerians(and foreigners) up lately. Na dem dey chop people now, after suffering severely in the hands of our people.

I think I know that "driving school". My advise for you is to go to our embassy and report. Obanikoro was really helpful when he was the Nigerian diplomat @ Accra.

Ghana police won't arrest or prosecute their person for a Nigerian, an average Nigerian.

Kpele.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by duni04(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2012
oluwatonyi: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Butoneday2(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2012
And it came to pass? Closing d market is not d issue what's d benefit after d closure.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nightshift(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
cdamsel: @ billant,osha traders dey go mkt on public hols na only xmas,new year & easter dey don't trade,I ll 4give u cos u no no dat 1.its sad,pple make their daily living 4m there,its unfair 2 close it down.peter obi who personally I hate,he has shamed d state,he only does investments dat oils he personal pocket.he is rich enough don't get y he won't do anytin 4 d state,4m enugu 2 osha u can't pass 10km of good road,shey na jona we go still call cos na fed road,*smh*.ok no town in anambra can boast of Good road,na d road way ngige do we still dey manage.d mu mu of a gov shd do & step down 4 ngige,he is d only gov dat made us proud over 10yrs of governace.don't get me worked up peter Obi angry
Is this the new Onitsha English ? Disgusting, to say the least ....
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by cdamsel(f): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Olodostein: Na wa oo.

Igbo's should read the SURE booklet and grow some brains in political juggernism .
c ur name,ODE.grow brain 1st
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Emychina(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2012
Jonathan and peter obi should please remember Nando road because we are part of Anambra East.please am begging u people in the name of God.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by cdamsel(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Nightshift: Is this the new Onitsha English ? Disgusting, to say the least ....
who is dis gay?u no c blood 2 suck?witch
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by cdamsel(f): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2012
Nightshift: Is this the new Onitsha English ? Disgusting, to say the least ....
who is dis gay?u no c blood 2 suck?
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by idowuswap: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Fucking igbo tribes &idiot bcuzz of money then fit kill thier mama for money ritual animalssss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by FACE(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
I have finally discovered the meaning of SMH as commonly used here on Nairaland , so I am also going to SMH on this one. If there is poor flow of traffic in Onitsha and environs, it means that there are poor roads that need improvements and maybe, a need for other access routes.

Anambra state govt should be working on their roads instead of taking away people's freedom of movement and bringing the economy of Osha to a halt just because the president is in town. It may be hard to believe, but there are people who live from day to day from what they earn on the day.

Trucks were already scheduled to enter and leave those markets on that day and the implication is that they can either delay their journeys and incur storage fees at the ports (for Onitsha-bound goods) or leave Onitsha one day earlier than planned (for outbound goods) and possibly incur further charges for keeping the trucks for a day longer at the other end.

Some people clearly wear their brains under their shoes and this directive clearly qualifies for the SMH tag.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nightshift(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
cdamsel: who is dis gay?u no c blood 2 suck?
Ada, i am not your gay, and you aren't my lesbian either. This is a forum read by people from many countries . Wouldn't it be better if you write something everyone can understand ? Just an advice , but you can go on ranting stuffs you grew in. Are you in Okpoko?
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by takedat(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
In as much as am appreciative of the good works embarked upon in Anambra State,but is GEJ the most security conscious president on earth?We should learn to do things in a more civilised way,rather than stopping peoples means of livelihood by closing markets govt should deploy adequate security especially intelligence wise as it is done in civilised clime.No wonder we are still battling with boko haram.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Igbos are always flogging down, compromising, azzlicking, to their own detriment. Insult oh if you like but why is it always so?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Mekanze: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva: Anambra still remains my best Igbo state because they seem to be the only Igbo group that looks home when building a factory or any company for that matter. If all of Igbo land can be like Ndi Anambra, then Igbo land will be better for it.

Since the Onitsha bridge will be renamed after Ojukwu, i think his statue should be erected somewhere around there.
Mind u ,Tony Ezenna (a k a) orange drugs is 4rm Akaokwa Imo state.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mekanze: Mind u ,Tony Ezenna (a k a) orange drugs is 4rm Akaokwa Imo state.
I never knew...but my statement still stands because i've seen more Anambra people investing in Igboland than anyone else.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Proxytalk: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=oluwatonyi]Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless a
bloody liar who kinapped chief mamel/wife ifesinachi is not his kinsmen of enugu. Its just that Ananbra peeps dont have dull brain educated or not
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Good for them.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by ANYPEN(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: we criticise because we are not in power. I cal dat selfishnes. How many of you can do better than GEJ? None. Some body build sabmiler etc and want to commision it bt u r talking abt 2nd niger bridge. Can u build ROME in a day?

NONE! Did you just say that

You ignorantly brought everyone's capability to your level of inability; You must be a F O O L !!!
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by jpphilips(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
oluwatonyi: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?

"oluwatoyin" is from "Enugu" state whose people kidnap "kabyesis", interesting!!

BTW i hardly hear these ethnic strife in Nigeria, why is it only on Nairaland? the way ibos and yorubas mix and interact in lagos is giving me some doubt about the people on Nairaland? are they really Nigerians? if so, are they in Nigeria?

Good luck lost the election on Nairaland polls only for INEC to announce 22.5m votes for him in reality, i still wonder the Nationalities of Nairalanders because some things dont really add up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by greall1: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
ibo people lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by edithokoye0096: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
emiye: Why stop economic activity in four large markets for over 8 hours because the president is on a visit ?

undecided undecided

of course, their is need. Their arguments are rational, we cannot eat our cake and have it.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by oilsuop: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
where is yoruba oil companies here? greedy igbos want to take everything only for themselves,you see igbo people they quickly secure their oil and gas with their indigenous companies.They didn't invite tinumbu oando oil to come and suck our own too why?this is why we don't want igbos to be rich because they will start another biafran war...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profiles Of Nigeria's 36 MINISTERS: Age, Education, Work .... / Protest Ongoing In Bida Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.