Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets (9213 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by billante(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
I never knew...but my statement still stands because i've seen more Anambra people investing in Igboland than anyone else.

You are absolutley right! I was just discussing with my brother d other time I went home(onitsha) he was just listing factories upon factories those dudes are setting up at nnewi and onitsha! Chicason(A-Z) is bring in equipments from all over d world nd expanding his facories to produce close to 15 new products! Others are uru industries, kotec,innoson,cutix,ibeto,etc... plastic,aluminium industries there are uncountable

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by enevitus: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Temistatics 007: Good for them.
tu
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by NnamdiN: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
oil suop: where is yoruba oil companies here? greedy igbos want to take everything only for themselves,you see igbo people they quickly secure their oil and gas with their indigenous companies.They didn't invite tinumbu oando oil to come and suck our own too why?this is why we don't want igbos to be rich because they will start another biafran war...

wat ya blabbing?
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by drnoel: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
oil suop: where is yoruba oil companies here? greedy igbos want to take everything only for themselves,you see igbo people they quickly secure their oil and gas with their indigenous companies.They didn't invite tinumbu oando oil to come and suck our own too why?this is why we don't want igbos to be rich because they will start another biafran war...

Tribalists like u should neva hold a key position. So what happened more than 30 years ago is still hunting u. With this kind of mentality I pity u and ur descendants, i.e if u speak 4 the whole yoruba ethnic group which am sure u don't.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Kingsley1000(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
billante:

You are absolutley right! I was just discussing with my brother d other time I went home(onitsha) he was just listing factories upon factories those dudes are setting up at nnewi and onitsha! Chicason(A-Z) is bring in equipments from all over d world nd expanding his facories to produce close to 15 new products! Others are uru industries, kotec,innoson,cutix,ibeto,etc... plastic,aluminium industries there are uncountable
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by oilsuop: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
igbo people should not always think they are clever,where is other indigenous companies?why will it be only igbo oil company? even thou we the yorubas have helped igbo people a lot and still when it come to things like this they will sideline yorubas we are watching them and i promise igbo people one thing, both the employees and the administrative positions will be control by yorubas;igbos will be the laborers as they are always under us....
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by vislabraye(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Closing the market is not forever. I don't see why you guys are making a hell out of it.
Some of you don't know much about security that's why.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Emilord(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
His visit is a huge welcome development to ndi anambra and ndi igbo as a whole.Even if 2days public holidays is declared,we will still be happy.
4 those retards dat refute d closure of d markets,when was d last tym a 'NIGERIAN PRESIDENT' visited anambra last not to talk of commissioning a colossal series of projects that we have nt witnessed before.
Other 'NIGERIA PRESIDENTS'did not support d initial running of d OPR(ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES)in aguleri-otu under d pretence dat it is under"strategic reserve".bt dis NIGERIA PRESIDENT came and OPR is now very auspicious...so wat a hell are ingrates and nit-wits contending?...even if is one week closure of markets we still welcome it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Olodostein: Na wa oo.

Igbo's should read the SURE booklet and grow some brains in political juggernism .

Olodo, u be real Olodo, Ode oshi angry
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Laryokeke: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
I have tons of respect for Mr. President. I really do. But grounding the economy of a state simply because one man is visiting is absurd, deleterious, and absolutely nonpropitious! Go to other countries and you'll notice that the president's visits to states are even hardly noticed. Its moves like this that make elections a do or die affair, and i, and many other enlightened Nigerians can't help but nod in disapproval. All the same, i heartily welcome Mr president to my own state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
oil suop: igbo people should not always think they are clever,where is other indigenous companies?why will it be only igbo oil company? even thou we the yorubas have helped igbo people a lot and still when it come to things like this they will sideline yorubas we are watching them and i promise igbo people one thing, both the employees and the administrative positions will be control by yorubas;igbos will be the laborers as they are always under us....

Which oil company do you control Igbos, maybe you are talking about 90s and 80s, and it is fazing out cos we the NDns have known yoruba ppl's wickedness and selfish acts, conniving with white men to steal our oil money while giving job to only their ppl, bullshhit
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Clemzy16(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if We're in a democratic era. Is the visit going to provide money for this "market-people." in quote. Things like this will Never happen in America. Black Man Mentality..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
emiye: Why stop economic activity in four large markets for over 8 hours because the president is on a visit ?

undecided undecided

Because it is nigeria. Welcome!
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by vislabraye(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
His visiting means well and I don't think he's the one who ordered the market to be closed.
There's the state Gov. and the assembly members. You don't know more them.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by zone77(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
oil suop: igbo people should not always think they are clever,where is other indigenous companies?why will it be only igbo oil company? even thou we the yorubas have helped igbo people a lot and still when it come to things like this they will sideline yorubas we are watching them and i promise igbo people one thing, both the employees and the administrative positions will be control by yorubas;igbos will be the laborers as they are always under us....

lol..4 ur mind abi!
Shallow thinkers
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by zone77(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Clemzy16: Sometimes i wonder if We're in a democratic era. Is the visit going to provide money for this "market-people." in quote. Things like this will Never happen in America. Black Man Mentality..

thats america 4 u,in nigeria his visit means alot for us.1)its gonna open onitsha and south east for more investors,more money into the state,
2)he wil c d present state of roads nd infrastructures in the east nd profer possible solns 2 it.
And many more.
I am nt frm anambra bt am proud of anambra,and i beliv oda rich men in the east wuld emulate anambra in investment.jonathan ur welcumed 2 d east nd we are seriously preparin 4 d grand commander of nigeria.

Onyeisi ala noo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
jp philips:

"oluwatoyin" is from "Enugu" state whose people kidnap "kabyesis", interesting!!

Well, really it was spelled "Oluwato[b]N[/b]yi".
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by AustineE1: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Clemzy16: Sometimes i wonder if We're in a democratic era. Is the visit going to provide money for this "market-people." in quote. Things like this will Never happen in America. Black Man Mentality..
must you people always mention America in everything,is US of A now a standard for anything good.Here in nigeria,you can be forgiven as a business guy for evading tax but nt at all in America,so closing shops for a day is nt the end of the world,the presidents visit has significant value to the pursuit of Anambra and igbos in general self actualizatn plans,its in furtherance of our political deals and in trying to get more commitment from the president,in regards to our pre-electn agreement with him on how to liberate the igbos and s-south!wait till after the visit,you will hear of other strategic investmnt coming to Anambra and igbo land in general!Oba internationl Airport,2nd Niger Bridge,inland port will follow!God bless GEJ for keeping to our gentlemans agreemnt!..is covert in nature,some pple just dont understand!
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by slam7000(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Anambra state govt should have declared public holiday cos of GEJs visit,the directive should have affected civil servants,schools and most especially bankers...everything should grind to a halt till his excellency has done his business and gone back to aso rock...utter rubbish..
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by ak47mann(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
oil suop: where is yoruba oil companies here? greedy igbos want to take everything only for themselves,you see igbo people they quickly secure their oil and gas with their indigenous companies.They didn't invite tinumbu oando oil to come and suck our own too why?this is why we don't want igbos to be rich because they will start another biafran war... sad sad

undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by chino24: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Anambra, my lovely state. The giant of the East. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by redsquare(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Proudly Anambrarian. SABMiller, Orient Refinery, Orange drugs, Innoson motors, Cutix cable, Kotec industry, Chicason industry, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Policewoman(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
I'm sure this looney hasn't taken his psychiatric drugs hence his disjointed writing pattern. Get a life loser. Bad belle for Igbos will purge you ad infinitum. Olodo.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by blocker: 4:18am On Aug 30, 2012
angry angry[quote author=oil suop]igbo people should not always think they are clever,where is other indigenous companies?why will it be only igbo oil company? even thou we the yorubas have helped igbo people a lot and still when it come to things like this they will sideline yorubas we are watching them and i promise igbo people one thing, both the employees and the administrative positions will be control by yorubas;igbos will be the laborers as they are always under us.

Small boy! You think we need your piss-ass job to survive. Come let me show you what employment means Oil suop like you.That is why you parasites think too highly of the lop-sided positions you occupy yet many of your people carry plates begging for alms from the same IGBOS you defeated in an unfair fight four decades ago. Na people like you I dey like beat up. Bloody Bagger!
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by blocker: 4:22am On Aug 30, 2012
kayci_d77:

Which oil company do you control Igbos, maybe you are talking about 90s and 80s, and it is fazing out cos we the NDns have known yoruba ppl's wickedness and selfish acts, conniving with white men to steal our oil money while giving job to only their ppl, bullshhit

Tell am make the Mugu know. smiley
kayci_d77:

Tell am make the Mugu know.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by kenbee(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2012
It is written '' Mr Peter Obi, upon u i shall build dis igbo party
(APGA). Okwute ndigbo, keep rising like d rising sun of
biafra. Ur work must
speak 4 u. The Most Futuristic Nigerian Governor.
Jide ka iji. U are a model.
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
More rubbish
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by chino24: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Anambra is da bomb, thump up my governor Obi cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by nwapastor: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Closing of d market was d least. What of people's shops that were destroyed by the Govt because they felt the shops were blocking the road even in towns were the president didn't visit. The people concerned have been thrown out of business till further notice. For such people is the president's visit really worth it?
Re: Jonathan Visit: Anambra Closes Markets by payoski: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mr president, welcome to my father land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers / Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. / How To Hack Instagram Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.