Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns (1275 Views)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by heyma: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
MINISTER OF POWER, BARTH NNAJI RESIGNS

WHEW!!! DRAMA
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by trigar12(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
According to wot i heard, they said he was secretly buying shares in the company that wanted to take-over PHCN, dat man is a SILENT KILLER. No wonder he was insisting on sacking phcn workers without their gratuity......21st century fraud
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by heyma: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Would be interesting to know, who replaces him.
Ir has got to be a powerful Engineer if one wants to expect any result.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by heyma: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
trigar12: According to wot i heard, they said he was secretly buying shares in the company that wanted to take-over PHCN, dat man is a SILENT KILLER. No wonder he was insisting on sacking phcn workers without their gratuity......21st century fraud

I think this means that his ministerial Job is now standing strongly in the way of his larger business interest.
He was in the business as CEO of Geometrics prior ro his ministerial appointment.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by ayobase(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
trigar12: According to wot i heard, they said he was secretly buying shares in the company that wanted to take-over PHCN, dat man is a SILENT KILLER. No wonder he was insisting on sacking phcn workers without their gratuity......21st century fraud

Its more than u heard....A FACT!
The guy can go scot-free...he will surely be summoned to answer querIES.
I was talking the other day, and some novices were blabbing....u had better......
That man is a ''defrauder''
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! Minister of power, Barth Nnaji Resigns by OAM4J: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2012

(1)

Ondo People Have Rejected Tribalism – PDP / Ekiti State Is Working Again. Thanks To Gov. Fayemi / Massive Retirement Of Generals Hits Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.