Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. (1646 Views)

Breaking News: Minister For Labour (state), James Ocholi Is Dead. / First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport / Breaking News: Minister of Special Duties - Remi Babalola Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. by oiseworld: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
just saw this on AIT. Not confirmed.
Re: Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. by Sijo01(f): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Confirmed!
Scrolling on NTA now.
Re: Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. by PaulJohn1: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
confirmed

The minister of power, Barth Nnaji, has resigned his appointment, a statement by the presidency has said.
Reuben Abati, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, said President Goodluck Jonathan has accepted the minister’s resignation and thanked him for his services to the nation.

More to follow.

http://premiumtimesng.com/business/98076-power-minister-barth-nnaji-resigns.html
Re: Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. by Omen100(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
I just informed my boss who is in a far away country & I have being asked to get to the bottom of the matter, pls can someone state the reasons of his resignations.
Re: Breaking News. Minister Of Power Berth Nnaji Resigns. by OAM4J: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2012

(1)

Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter / DIRTY HISTORY Of The Judge That Awarded 45 Years For Stealing Aregbesola Phone / Nasarawa Police Arrest Coporal Haruna Joseph Who Leaked Secrets To Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.