Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Business Should I Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Start? (1276 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start / What Business Should I Get Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Start? by patchid(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi,

Please could anyone advice me on the best business to go into as i intend to be on my own.

I don't really have much idea on the best business to go into. Though, once started, I will definitely work hard to make it grow and succeed.

Your responses would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: What Business Should I Start? by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2008
What are your talents? What are your skills? What are your passions? What is in demand in your area?
Re: What Business Should I Start? by oziomatv(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2008
Business is base on passion and desire,
check inside you what you intends to do,
there is no best business, you make it best
pick up something study it first and make your business plan before involving money.
remember in business you don't invest all the money you've at hand in it at once.
watch it's movement first then know what next to do.
goodluck
Re: What Business Should I Start? by eolutosin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi Patchid,
You may need to check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103100.0.html

The trend highlights some businesses you can start with little or no capital.

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you do a quick honest check on yourself. What is your passion? What do you like to do? What will you do if money is not an issue? That might give you a clue as regards the kind of business you should consider starting.

All the best
Re: What Business Should I Start? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2008
How much you got?
Re: What Business Should I Start? by astronp7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
Once you have listed out some of these, start eliminating those you feel are not relevant. You will boil-down to one. Get more knowledge that is related to the field. Start some how with your plans, be consistent on it and also review your progress as you go.

Avoid getting distracted but be dynamic enough to adjust your plans without missing the ultimate target. All the best!
Re: What Business Should I Start? by akinalabi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
You need to put a lot of factors into consideration
before you decide on what to do.

Whatever you do, make sure you go into a business
only if you've noticed a "gap" you can fill in particular
niche market.

All the best.
Re: What Business Should I Start? by patchid(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2008
Posted by: Thethy
Insert Quote
Will you consider snail farming/snail business? Check my profile for detial.

PLEASE COULD YOU SEND ME YOUR DETAILED PROFILE OR WHERE I CAN CHECK IT. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE AND LET ME ALSO KNOW THE STEPS TO FOLLOW

(1) (Reply)

The Next World Richest Man Is A Nigerian / Business Opportunity In Lagos / Cbn Grants New Licences To 17 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.