Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Business Should I Get Into - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Get Into (6245 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start / What Business Should I Start: The Wrong Question You Should Be Asking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 03, 2011
I want to get into buying and selling. I do not know the business i should do. Firstly, i want to buying and selling of ceramics, like tiles, toilet seat etc. But i was told no gain is in it. I want to start off by buying from wholesalers and selling for a year. After that i will go to china to import. What biz do you suggest i do?
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2011
This is far from your field, but its a very lucratic business. This is because there is an ever growing market for it. Go into childcare; the sales of children wears. You'd be amzed at the profit you will turn over.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 03, 2011
It is ooo. But i do not mind as long as it will give me money. Are you into the biz?
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Johnnny(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2011
I will also like info on this Children wears business. I will like to start it for my wife.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2011
reply reply reply
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Winner1(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2011
buying and selling children clothes or any other children related items will always be a lucrative business. although i am no expert in child care issues or how a child should look but with what ive been into lately i can say this much.

firstly check out how many infants are born in one day, staggering figure! shocked
how many kiddies shop are springing up by the day, also staggering. wink

okay let me give you a real Google estimation of your market: grin

this figures was used to evaluate my clients proposed market [which incidentally is what we are discussing here]
this google estimates are updated every 30 days. so this estimates are for the last month:

Kiddies clothes = 110,000 searches on google
Girls clothes = 165,000
children clothes =110,000
Babies Clothes = 1million shocked
Boys clothes =110,000

these are just some figures i want you to ponder on.

now think of how many class of parents we have, answer? just 3

1. the very rich
2.the middle class/average class
3.the poor. lipsrsealed

the market is so wide that you just have to choose whomever you want to service. and believe me if you decide to service the 3 altogether God help your gossip friends!

i help businesses to get more business, in case you were asking yourself why i know this much! love to read your views also. wink
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2011
isnt this a biz for women? do men carry it out?
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by liujenny(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2011
have profit. many people r buying from china.

go ahead. grin
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by hitsaler(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2011
I think selling information product is the best business ever in our generation and it provides you more time and money leverage and you are the Boss of yourself,
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2011
i am looking into babies and children wear, can anyone tell me the Cons?
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by dlspurs: 10:28am On May 05, 2011
About this children wears, does anyone knows where i can get wholesalers?
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 10:50am On May 05, 2011
d-l spurs:

About this children wears, does anyone knows where i can get wholesalers?

onitsha main market.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by shenbote01(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2011
we sell babies clothes on wholesale at a very good price call tony on 447971320214
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by nwaba80: 2:36am On May 14, 2011
Professional Manufacturer of branded and Promotional USB Flash Drives. 

Re: What Business Should I Get Into by guru01(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2011
@poster
if you still want to go into tiles and ceramic business i have some china contact that can supply if you have the cash.
And on my last research with a nigeria tiles dealer the business is very profitable.
Minimum capital is N5m.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2011
guru01:

@poster
if you still want to go into tiles and ceramic business i have some china contact that can supply if you have the cash.
And on my last research with a nigeria tiles dealer the business is very profitable.
Minimum capital is N5m.

is it for 40 ft container? call me 07064569533, lets talk.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by toyemz(f): 12:24am On May 15, 2011
interested in selling children's ware?
for those in nigeria call

for those intersted in getting wholesale in uk
pls call
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2011
bigmodo:

It is ooo. But i do not mind as long as it will give me money. Are you into the biz?

Im not into it, but a friend is and she is making it big.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by papapee: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
Pls call this nos 07042465537 to link you up with an importer of Italian,china,India tiles,marbles and granites at good prices.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by nasstil200: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
why not start bulk sms sending business, the business is still on and lucritive why not venture into it
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by QG: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2012
Hi, your posts are quite helpful I have been thinking of children wears importation lately, can they come into the country as legal goods? Just checking to be sure they are not contraband since they are clothing too. Thanks for your response.
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by wealth123: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2012
You are a Man start Cement Selling today. Just go to Lekki and see the massive construction going on there. People will continue to build while the world exist. Dangote has three big plants in nigeria and presently has 80% market share of cement sales. Without distributors and retailers he cannot sell.

If you can take up to 300 bags at once then i can help you. Just tell me when you are ready. No upfront payment. I bring the cement, you pay at any Zenithbank close to you and then we offload. By the time you do this business for 6 months you will be amazed.

Call: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by knowledge4(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Cement sales is good business anywhere.
It depends on where one sets up the cement biz and the capital at hand
If one sets up shop at Iyana Ipaja and has 300 bags, how will he be supplying a builder in Lekki, many kms away?
The market for cement is vast everywhere. Everyone is striving to have a house of his own

Try livestock feed production business, producing livestock feed for layer and broiler chickens
the product is in demand as many are going into poultry business.
You need the compounded feed ratio which specifies the correct nutritional requirements at different stages of development of the chickens. check www.johnayodele. for details how to get the report
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by greenwisebags(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2012
hi mate,if you gotta a chance,come to china,i mean south china - guangdong,guangzhou,where there are so many african bros and sists (nigeria, ) they live and work and biz here.mostof them purchase here and ship the goods to nigeria and sell.so it is difficult to tell what kinda products or business you go ahead with,but your idea is nice and just consider clearly what you really like to do or sell then take the go ! just reminder,doing business is not easy thing,it involves a lot of time,invest of money as well as your energy !
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by Oyingold: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2012
I wholesale children's clothing and shoes (3months - 12 years) from the US monthly. Brand names like Carters Oshkosh, GAP, Bonnie Jeans etc. Afforable prices starting from #1,000. Please e-mail oyindagold2@yahoo.com for a catalogue of current goods available in Lagos. We deliver anywhere in the country
Re: What Business Should I Get Into by abeybrainard: 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
First, you will need to do some research on your potential consumer, You will need to know what they like or what is moving in your area and is not easily accessible or is cheaper to get at Turkey but a bit expensive In Nigeria. Solving this Maths will give you idea on on what products you will buy.
Turkey is an industrialized nation where you can find everything you want. Turkey is one of the largest producer of textile material and also most major car companies have base in Turkey and you can find parts of automobiles in Turkey. The difference btwn Turkey and Dubai is that Turkey most of all these products are manufactured in Turkey but most of the products are export to Dubai by Chinese, Japanese, American companies due to Zero or less import duty.

To buy from Turkey you can Google some manufacturing units of the products you want and make inquiries with the company so you will have brief idea on what they sell and how you can ship it down etc. You can also visit Turkey to know more about the products and now is the right time cos there is SALES FAIR now at Istanbul that will end in 20days.
for further inquires mail me on abeybrainard@yahoo.com or call me on +905338306908.success

(1) (Reply)

A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details / FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale / Is Metaforce Legit Or A Scam? Full Review Of Forsage Metaforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.