Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? (4394 Views)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am a 25 year old graduate and waiting to be deployed for NYSC (wish it were scrapped though sad ) . I have been blogging for 4 months and was able to earn and save about N500,000 (3 month salary )
As lucrative as it may seem, I don't want to depend solely on blogging as I want to expand my income streams .
I need someone to suggest a business which will not require much of my attention ( an employee might do ) and will allow me much time to tend to my blog.

Startup capital should not go beyond #500,000

Lalasticlala front page please sad
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by xreal: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok

...... following
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why do I find this hard to believe? Blogging alone, three months, N500,000?!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Favparis(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
go into IMPORTATION BUSINESS.
IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY UPCOMING TRAINING.
IF YOU DON'T RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by moderation2020: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
invest the amount in a financial company and collect 7% on monthly basis, and you can withdraw your initial capital anytime

invest 500k = 35k monthly for live pending your withdrawal of your initial capital invested
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:
Why do I find this hard to believe? Blogging alone, three months, N500,000?!

Lol. That's the reality . This month's pay will be almost #200,000 . When u have d strategy .. Income flows
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Favparis:
go into IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY UPCOMING TRAINING.

IF YOU DON'T RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Please be elaborate . what are the things I should import ?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:
invest the amount in a financial company and collect 7% on monthly basis, and you can withdraw your initial capital anytime

invest 500k = 35k monthly for live pending your withdrawal of your initial capital invested

I see .. Which financial company do u recommend ?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

Lol. That's the reality . This month's pay will be almost #200,000 . When u have d strategy .. Income flows
Ok.
Invest in a startup. With less than N100,000 invested you'd see huge returns. There's uber presently operating in Lagos and they'd need funds to spread across the country. You can never go wrong investing in a global brand like that as you would always see returns and never get owed.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:

Ok.
Invest in a startup. With less than N100,000 invested you'd see huge returns. There's uber presently operating in Lagos and they'd need funds to spread across the country. You can never go wrong investing in a global brand like that as you would always see returns and never get owed.

Thanks . I'll give it a shot . seems it's new in Nigeria .
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

Thanks . I'll give it a shot . seems it's new in Nigeria .
Yes, with strategies they've used to make themselves top dog in countries around the world you're very sure to make returns since they've built world-class experience.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:

Yes, with strategies they've used to make themselves top dog in countries around the world you're very sure to make returns since they've built world-class experience.

I don't have experience in investment . Do I buy shares with them ? How do I reach them ? Do you have any idea about their interest rate ?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by henry255: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

I don't have experience in investment . Do I buy shares with them ? How do I reach them ? Do you have any idea about their interest rate ?

Mr liar, pls Wats the name of your supposedly #500k generating blog?

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by writetopoker: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

I see .. Which financial company do u recommend ?
moderation2020:

dont mind the moderators they just banned me. . pls check my signature, then call me up.
mind you am not saying give me money, all I said is call me so we discuss about the 7%
soldierdollar:
I am a 25 year old graduate and waiting to be deployed for NYSC (wish it were scrapped though sad ) . I have been blogging for 4 months and was able to earn and save about N500,000 (3 month salary )
As lucrative as it may seem, I don't want to depend solely on blogging as I want to expand my income streams .
I need someone to suggest a business which will not require much of my attention ( an employee might do ) and will allow me much time to tend to my blog.
Startup capital should not go beyond #500,000
Lalasticlala front page please sad
moderation2020:

dont mind the moderators they just banned me. . pls check my signature, then call me up.
mind you am not saying give me money, all I said is call me so we discuss about the 7%
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Favparis(f): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

Please be elaborate . what are the things I should import ?

There are Thousand of Items you can Import.
IPHONES,, BLACKBERRY, SAMSUNG, NOKIA LUMIA, HTC, SONY, LG, LENOVO, and other Electronic Gadgets {ALL COME WITH 1yr GUARANTEE}

LAPTOPS, IPADS, TABLETS, DAVIDO PLAYERS, CAR MP3, CAR TRACKER, DIGITAL CAMERAS, HEALTH PRODUCTS, JEWELRY, BABY ITEMS, TOYS, FASHION ACCESSORIES, LADIES BAG/SHOE/GOWN, WEDDING GOWNS, DESIGNERS T-SHIRT {Paul Ralph, Tommy Highflyer}, MEN'S SHIRT/SUIT, SHOES, CO-OPERATE WEARS, CAR PARE PARTS, SEX ITEMS, ETC.

THE GOOD THING IS YOU CAN START WITH AS LOW AS 20k CAPITAL FOR THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE MUCH CAPITAL.

NO SHOP REQUIRED, NO IMPORTATION LICENCE REQUIRED, NO HUGE CAPITAL REQUIRED.

YOU WILL ALSO BE THOUGHT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS ON E-COMMERCE MERCHANTS LIKE Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG. AM NOT SAYING 20K WILL GET YOU EVERYTHING IN CHINA. AM ONLY SAYING IT CAN GET YOU STARTED WITH LESS EXPENSIVE ITEMS. ALSO, IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO RENT A SHOP, WHY NOT? GO AHEAD!

BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO RENT A SHOP, DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU RENT A SHOP. YOU CAN SALE YOUR ITEMS ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
soldierdollar:

If this man is not a scammer then link up with him.
ManTiger:

Bro, it is. I just even confirmed from a friend who is also an investor.

Alternatively if you're really a blogger as you say then research is nothing new to you. Start with their official site http://uber.com, do google searches and soon enough you'd find the information you seek.

As for me, I have no idea how to invest with them and the quoted post was what brought my attention to them using public funds. I only suggested the company because you were looking for ways to invest.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
henry255:

Mr liar, pls Wats the name of your supposedly #500k generating blog?

http://jadijadi.com

Please fvck off my thread if u have nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:

If this man is not a scammer then link up with him.

Alternatively if you're really a blogger as you say then research is nothing new to you. Start with their official site http://uber.com, do google searches and soon enough you'd find the information you seek.

As for me, I have no idea how to invest with them and the quoted post was what brought my attention to them using public funds. I only suggested the company because you were looking for ways to invest.

Why do you guys keep stressing the blogging part? cheesy

Thanks for your suggestions anyway . I'll look them up and get back to you
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by phonesNgadgets: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
smiley Firstly, let me congratulate you for deciding to take your future into your hands.

Secondly, let me pat you on the back for having a blogging experience.

Now my advice: Start e-Commerce ( e-Business, e-Retail )

I'm speaking from experience. I just got funding from an investor to expand my e-Retail business.

Keep calm & startup!
All the best bro.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Udoka89: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
I can tell you that no financial institution in the world will give you 7% interest on money kept with them in every month.jeez dude do u know what 7% a month means even on your fixed deposit account u will probably get 6% annually or there abt
moderation2020:
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
smiley Firstly, let me congratulate you for deciding to take your future into your hands.

Secondly, let me pat you on the back for having a blogging experience.

Now my advice: Start e-Commerce ( e-Business, e-Retail )

I'm speaking from experience. I just got funding from an investor to expand my e-Retail business.

Keep calm & startup!
All the best bro.

Thanks. I made up my mind not to depend on government for income. I have imagined what labor market would look like and I was challenged to be my own boss.

can I get your phone number?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Pidggin(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
500K in 4 months, what is your niche? Why not focus on what is working for you. Linda spends hours creating content for her blog daily. With such income coming in from your blog, you must be giving great content to your readers for you to such have traffic. If you have other businesses how will you continue to do this? Your story is not adding up, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pidggin:
500K in 4 months, what is your niche? Why not focus on what is working for you. Linda spends hours creating content for her blog daily. With such income coming in from your blog, you must be giving great content to your readers for you to have traffic to your blog if you have other businesses how will you continue to do this? Your story is not adding up, good luck.
Ditto..!

Diversifying streams of income can be a good thing though but let your feet stand firm in one first before thinking of spreading. You're just 4 months into blogging which is yielding something good and you're already thinking of something else which may in turn milk you dry. From what you said, you're not ready for another business. You want to start up a business that wouldn't require your presence? I laugh! Bro, FOCUS!

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by dandy00: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
charix:

Ok.

Pls what is uber? What do they do o what's it all about...?? And what's their investment process

Pls assist bros
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2015
dandy00:

Pls what is uber?
It is an internet startup created to make transportation easy for the average man since costs of commuting're directly tied to petroleum prices which're always on a steady rise both here and outside the country.

What do they do o what's it all about...??
They hire drivers and add their details to a database. You download their app on your phone which you use to call up a driver close to you. The fun thing about uber is you pay for only one seat in a car because on the way the driver may pick other customers who pay for only the amount of seats they use - that way transportation costs is always cheaper than regular cabs which you pay for all the seats if you're the only one booking.

And what's their investment process

Pls assist bros
Our superblogger OP would come with the answer because I have no clue neither am I ready to research how to.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Pidggin:
500K in 4 months, what is your niche? Why not focus on what is working for you. Linda spends hours creating content for her blog daily. With such income coming in from your blog, you must be giving great content to your readers for you to such have traffic. If you have other businesses how will you continue to do this? Your story is not adding up, good luck.

You mean I should focus only on blogging ?
Note, I am not Linda. Haven't you heard about not laying one's eggs in a basket ? Dangote , as rich as he is has several busineses running. I just need a business which will not distract me from blogging and that's why I came here .
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2015
iAmCharis:
Ditto..!

Diversifying streams of income can be a good thing though but let your feet stand firm in one first before thinking of spreading. You're just 4 months into blogging which is yielding something good and you're already thinking of something else which may in turn milk you dry. From what you said, you're not ready for another business. You want to start up a business that wouldn't require your presence? I laugh! Bro, FOCUS!

Thanks for the advice .
But I think it's still possible I set up a business that doesn't require much skill and hire someone to manage it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timely and Efficient Pick-up And Delivery Services / Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ / The Fraud Called '9japredict'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.