Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB (622 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter / Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by princenayo: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2012
THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT THE ISSUE OF CORRUPTION IS AS OLD AS THE MILITARY REGIME.

FORMER Head of State and Presidential Candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in the 2011 general elections, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), yesterday dared former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd), to expose him if he had facts and insisted that IBB and other leaders played crucial roles in destroying Nigeria’s oil industry.

IBB had on Monday threatened to expose Buhari’s shady deals in the oil sector when he functioned as Petroleum Minister and later chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF, if Buhari did not shut his mouth.
Countering, IBB had reportedly said: “We are conversant with General Buahri’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude. He was a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF, which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios. Those, who live in glass houses, do not throw stones. General Buhari should be properly guided.”

Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by HammedSodiqq: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Very soon, you will hear that Buhari was sighted in Minna. Buhari will go and beg, he knows his hands are not clean.
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by bubadaniel13: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2012
We are all waiting to see or hear the exposure,let the war continue so that we can know more about their evil deeds,Buhari I don't you are a saint either....
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by BlackMamba2: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Top shots giving the press food to chop.... you will soon see them attending the same occasion and eating together.
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by Idokojimmy: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Hmmmm, this must be a big one. But since the human mind is unlimited, let me think aloud like an homo sapien. Let's disregard the corrupt practices that took place during his tenure as Min of Petroleum and Chairman of PTF, because every Nigerian knows that he is corruption personified. Maybe, just maybe, IBB is planning to reveal that Buhari was behind the 2011 post election violence that claimed lives of innocent youth Corpers; maybe IBB will tell us that Buhari is behind Boko Haram, maybe, IBB will tell us that Buhari is acquiring weapons to actualize his bloodshed threat come 2015. Hmmmmmm. I over tasked my brain to get here. Well, Nigerians are waiting in expectation, cos if this revelation is not made, I will see him as accomplice, or sense blackmail. It is getting more gaga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by ariy(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2012
nigerians, dont let the old fools waste your time. they will never expose each other.
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by apala911: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Battle of the Titans? Or do we call it Generals war? Season1

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by usmanyaro17: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Let the daring game continue....Abeg make these old generals allow us to rest now....we want something new
Re: Corruption: Buhari Dares IBB by NiceKid2(f): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
So Buhari made shady deals in the oil sector when he functioned as Petroleum Minister & chairman of the PTF

That means he too follow for the CABALS wey we been dey find since.

Just wishing IBB will eventually expose him so that he would be properly investigated and duly prosecuted.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Nigeria? / Anambra Is Now Among The Oil Producing States / Nigerians Are Missing Me -dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.