Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists - Music Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (118909 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMusic277: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
To get record deal with ease from your choice record label and get connected to shows that you get paid for just to perform( with little commitments),and for your affordable music promotions, whatsapp +2348092768976 now
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Are you hosting show/concert or events like wedding/birthday/house warming,etc... Are you in need of comedians to spice it up for you to make your day full of fun and forget your sorrows. For bookings on any kind of events,please do contact Ishola on +2349098639991 or +2347032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Record a song at an affordable fee and of good standard with quality audio music production/music video production and for all music promotions and connections with interviews at an affordable fee you can't resist.......... Contact 09098639991 or 07032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Record a song at an affordable fee and of good standard with quality audio music production for as low as #7000/music video production for as low as #46000 and for all music promotions and connections with interviews at an affordable fee you can't resist.......... Contact 09098639991 or 07032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
PROMO PROMO PROMO
Record a song at an affordable fee with good standard and quality audio music production for as low as #7000 and shoot your music video for as low as #46000 and for all music promotions(online,alaba mix,radio/tv,callertunez,etc) and connections with interviews(magazines,newspapers,radio/tv)and advert placements at an affordable fee you can't resist.......... Contact +2347032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2015
TO ALL UPCOMING ARTISTES (HIPHOP, DANCEALL, GOSPEL, RnB, AFRO BEAT, REGGAE AND CLASSIC POP) THERE WILL BE A PAID SHOW AND CONCERT ON 21/22 OF NOVEMBER 2015. ORGANISED BY ROADSIDE ENTERTAINMENT AND OBAINO MUSIC. SUBMIT UR SONG NOW FOR MORE PAID SHOWS DIS SEASON. USE YOUR TALENT TO MAKE GOOD MONEY DIS FESTIVE SEASON. TO BE A STAR IS A GRADUAL PROCESS. DON'T GIVE UP. Whatsapp or call 07032617747 FOR MORE INFO
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Tolulove26: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Dray79935: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
My name is dray, i am 19. An upcoming artist,.. I haven't done any song tho because no money to promote the song.. Wld really love u guys to sign me. 08181041731

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Record a song for as low as #7000,which is of good standard with quality production and shoot your musical video for as low as #46000 with quality standard guaranteed....hurry now....
NOTE:
Promo ends on the 1st of December,2015.
For more info,contact +2347032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2015
TO ALL UPCOMING ARTISTES (HIPHOP, DANCEALL, GOSPEL, RnB, AFRO BEAT, REGGEA AND CLASSIC POP) THERE WILL BE A PAID SHOW AND CONCERT ON 21/22 OF NOVEMBER 2015, ORGANISED BY ROADSIDE ENTERTAINMENT AND OBAINO MUSIC. SUBMIT UR SONG NOW FOR MORE PAID SHOWS DIS SEASON. USE YOUR TALENT TO MAKE GOOD MONEY DIS FESTIVE SEASON. TO BE A STAR IS A GRADUAL PROCESS. DON'T GIVE UP. SUBMISSION ENDS TODAY. So hurry now and whatsapp 07032617747 or call 09098639991 FOR MORE INFO
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 4:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Record a song at a very cheap price with good quality and standard audio music production with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token price which is of great quality standard with affordable music promotions(online,alaba mix,radio/tv,callertunez,etc) and connections with interviews(magazines,newspapers,radio/tv)and advert placements at an affordable fee you can't resist.......... Contact +2347032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Donnyboy(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
I have an artist that am managing right now... He is really good and unique, and i really believe in him... that was what pushed me into managing him... he just need a recording deal and I promise you guys he will never let you down... I will send some of his songs to you... you can hook me up 1405media@gmail.com

expecting to hear from you guys soon... have a wonderful day
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Record a song for #10,000 and get free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token price which is of great quality standard with affordable music promotions(online,alaba mix,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc) at affordable fees you can't resist.......... Contact 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMusic277: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are you an upcoming artiste,dancer or comedian? Do you need shows that you get paid for just to perform all through this festive season(November/December)? Do you want to use your talent to make cool cash this festive season? Here comes the shows/concerts which you get paid for and also get connected to your choice label for record deals. All interested artistes are required to have atleast a hit song before they can be part of it. Never give up on your career because to be a star is a gradual process. So hurry now and whatsapp +2348092768976 or call +2348097168776 for more info or enquiries. You can also holla for all music promotions at cheaper fees you don't wanna miss.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Record a song for #10,000 and get free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token price which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for shows you get paid for,getting record deal from label, with cheap and affordable music promotions like online,alaba mix,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.......... Contact 07032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Let's help you produce a track with high quality standard and get free radio promotion and free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token price which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for shows you get paid for,getting record deal from label, with cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.......... Contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
NOTE:
Promo for production with free radio promotion and online promotion starts from the 1st to 15th of December 2015. So what you waiting For? Call 09098639991 or whatsapp 07032617747.
This is our own way of saying a big thank you to all our customers, fans all over the world, and well wishers. Spread the good news, #muchlove
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for shows you get paid for,getting record deal from label, with cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by oluyemibamz: 3:16am On Dec 01, 2015
his month of December 2015 ,We would be focusing on the entertainment industry.
We are proud to announce that we are combing the 36 states of Nigeria to look for Nigeria's Best Unsigned Artiste 2015 .
Who is your favorite artiste?what artiste represent your state the most?who is the next big thing to come out of your state?
Send in your nominations using our social media handles

https://web.facebook.com/bamwase/?ref=bookmarks
https://twitter.com/Bamwasenig
https://www.instagram.com/bamwase/

Nominations must contain

1) The name of the artiste

2)The state he is representing

3)His picture/cover/art

4) A link to download his song

5)A bio/press release

Entries/nominations starts at 12am 1st December and closes at 11:59pm 5th of December 2015.
Let the battle begin.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for shows you get paid for,getting record deal from label, with cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/jingles/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Two female dancers needed urgently for musical video shoot this weekend,any interested female dancer should contact 07032617747 or 09098639991
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Are you planning to organize or host an event that will last in your memory for a life time? Do you need services like pedicure, manicure and Facial treatment services being rendered to you? Or are you in need of any of the above home services? Then contact:
Phone: 07087324604
BBM: 237266f5
Whatsapp: 08033895034
Email: angellola453@yahoo.com
All services affordable and reliable. Try us and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Are you planning to organize or host an event that will last in your memory for a life time? Do you need an event planner in terms of rental services like tents,chairs,tables,drums,cutleries(spoon,plates,pots)? Or are you in need of services like decorations,cake,pedicure, manicure and Facial treatment services being rendered to you? Then contact:
Phone: 07087324604
BBM: 237266f5
Whatsapp: 08033895034
Email: angellola453@yahoo.com
All services affordable and reliable. Try us and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMusic277: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2015
For you to get shows that you get paid for this season/get connected to any label of your choice for record contract and for all music promotions at very cheap and fee,do whatsapp +2348092768976 or call 08097168776...always at your service.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
TRAINING!TRAINING!!TRAINING!!
Hisung Music Media
Presents
A 3-Month music training program on your choice of musical instruments with voice training at a very cheap and affordable fee. The instruments and voice training aspects includes;
¤Keyboard
¤Drums
¤Lead Guitar
¤Bass Guitar
¤Saxophone,etc.

VOICE TRAINING SESSION
¤Maintenance of good vocal quality
¤Training on how to unfold your real voice
¤How to develop your vocal techniques and other vocal exercises...
For more info,do contact 08189201724 or 08146408749
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for shows you get paid for this festive season,with cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/jingles/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable. Give us a try and you won't regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by bigton(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
AGOMUO FORTUNE UBASINACHI (born April 27) popularly known by his stage name UBINS AKA BABALYN, is a Nigerian singer, Entertainer, Drummer and Entrepreneur. He is also a PEACE AMBASSADOR. He was born and raised in Lagos Nigeria. He studied Demography and Social Statistics in the prestigious OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, Ile Ife.
He began his music career in the year 2010, with the release of his hit single FARAWE, which enjoyed massive airplay and attention throughout the nation and was swiftly followed up by another single, ASIKO. Year 2015, he is signed to HOUSE OF HARMONEY INC and he is set to take over the industry.
UBINS releases the visuals of the most anticipated track of the year titled CONCENTRATE, which was shot in a beautiful resort somewhere in Ghana and was directed by Ehison. The fast rising superstar is set to drop the club banger titled LOWKEY shortly, which is sure to shake the industry WATCH OUT!
Twitter handle @ubinsofficial
Instagram @ubinsofficial
Youtube: Ubins Harmoney
UBINS is definitely the artiste to watch out for in the year 2016 as he storms the industry with his different but influential style of music, which makes his brand very attractive and keeps you hungry for more.
Download video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Z61g9rJg4&spfreload=10

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by pzzobeat: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
DOREMI ENTERTAINMENT/"Audio and video Production | Online Massive Trending | Affordable Video Shoot | Music production | Album production | TV-Radio-Magazin- and also Vixen video models #5 abimbola street off modina road igando lagos state' Call/ #‎whats‬ app+2347062229640. +2348059625450 @pzzobeat
#‎BBpin‬ :2AB8FD15 #‎Email‬ : donpzzo33@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by pzzobeat: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2015
100%Dope club tune from the most charismatic and eclectic producer
p-zzobeat...
After his recent single(Aye dun) that was recently released which is gradually making an air wave. He decided to push out another single after his recent Europe tour....he is on this one with Sammy Jones' A.K.A (lobatan)

Titled..(Oya nor owo)
>(Spend the money)
Prd by @Pzzobeat
#for show bookings,productions
And collaborations contact
+2347062229640:
+2348059625450:
donpzzo3@gmail.com
2AB8FD15 fb'don p-zzo
google+donp-zzo

Don't be left out...
Over 20,000 downloads... DOWNLOAD: P-zzobeat – FT Sammy Jones – ”Oya Nor Owo”(spend the money) @pzzobeat

www.kpanshtv.com/music-p-zzobeat-ft-sammy-jones-oya-nor-owo-pzzobeat/

http://coolmusic9ja.com/music-p-zzobeat-ft-sammy-jones-oya-nor-owo-pzzobeat/

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by slimbeat: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
smiley[/color]
slimbeat:
smiley[color=#770077]Am adeyemi babatunde olutayo,stage name is Slimbeat a.k.a mr Nigga am 24years old,am into entertainment (RAP) I av 4singles and featured track.I will be Glad if I can be sighed under ur record label,ursfaithfully adeyemi olutayo (dec 15-2015).
Follow me on twitter @AdeymiC
Whatsapp 08096590784,07059615793.
BBM 29068001
Facebook my name.
Intagram slimbeat1
Am adeyemi babatunde olutayo,stage name is Slimbeat a.k.a mr Nigga am 24years old,am into entertainment (RAP) I av 4singles and featured track.I will be Glad if I can be sighed under ur record label,ursfaithfully adeyemi olutayo (dec 15-2015).
Follow me on twitter @AdeymiC
Whatsapp 08096590784,07059615793.
BBM 29068001
Facebook my name.
Intagram slimbeat1

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by pzzobeat: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Download 100%Dope ragga jam from the most charismatic and eclectic producer. p-zzobeat...
P-zzobeat x ebino
Title "(Whyn for me)"
Prd by.@pzzobeat
Click here >
http://www.naijauniverse.com/2015/12/15/download-p-zzobeat-x-ebino-wynne-for-me/

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by saflows: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do you have a testimony so far in 2015...check out this song 'welu welu'. www.tindeck.com/dl/bstu. Get your praise groove. God is good every time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.