Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network (1069 Views)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network by chally02(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
hello guys, i have an idea of building a social network, i know its going to be profitable, so please does any1 has an idea of how much its cost to get a good 1 ?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network by ghettodreamz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Not easy bro, be mindful of the large competition out there, if you already conceived it in your heart that it would be profitable, then go for it. There are quite a lot of things you need to put into consideration, depending on the type of social network you are aiming at, all the same having a good plan and a burning desires without getting distracted would help you through it, another thing is the big cost which I am sure you don't have idea of just yet, maybe you can post it under the webmasters section of the forum, I'm sure there are countless number of talented Nairalanders who can give you a good figure, or maybe Seun (Himself) can also help in that regard, not what you wanted, but just passing by anyway.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network by hottprince: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
chally 02: hello guys, i have an idea of building a social network, i know its going to be profitable, so please does any1 has an idea of how much its cost to get a good 1 ?
drop your mobile number i also have some ideas n some cash
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network by chally02(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: Not easy bro, be mindful of the large competition out there, if you already conceived it in your heart that it would be profitable, then go for it. There are quite a lot of things you need to put into consideration, depending on the type of social network you are aiming at, all the same having a good plan and a burning desires without getting distracted would help you through it, another thing is the big cost which I am sure you don't have idea of just yet, maybe you can post it under the webmasters section of the forum, I'm sure there are countless number of talented Nairalanders who can give you a good figure, or maybe Seun (Himself) can also help in that regard, not what you wanted, but just passing by anyway.
Thanks , i will do dat
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Social Network by chally02(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
hottprince:
drop your mobile number i also have some ideas n some cash
my mail will b beta 4 easy communication
charlesdagreat@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? / Farming At Its Best! / Badagry Beach Generates N11 Million In 2013, Saysmanager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.