Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? (3803 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? by acorntree(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sagamite: Take your pick:

- Selfishness (Me, me, me)
- Religious fanatism
- GBWA (Ghetto Black Woman Aggression - rude, classlessness, lack of social & communication skills)
- Frequent arguments
- Over-neediness
- Airheadedness
- L'Orealism (A sense of entitlement based on gender rights)
- Hollywoodism (Thinking what you want me to want in a relationship is what I should want, instead of working out what I want)

Which one top your list?
Re: What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abuse especially physical and infidelity

greatgod2012: We all know that love and continuos forgiveness are part of recipe for marriage,and that there is no way there will not be disagreement in ones marriage, but we need love and forgiveness to make d marriage to continue existing. However, there are some things that seems "too extreme" or "most unacceptables", its like crossing ones boundary totally and which may not be easily be forgotten/forgiven. A colleague said her own is when her spouse raise his hand against her, then d marriage is heading to collapse, another colleague said, its only on d basis of infidelity dt he can not forgive his wife. To me i still dont know yet, but i dont like a situation when there will be disagreement btw a couple, and one will be beating d other, i dont pray it happens to me,but if it happens, i'm yet to know what i'll do about it. Pls, share yours, what is d most unacceptable in ur marriage/relatioship?
Re: What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu:

So if your wife is fucckingg your neighbours nko?

I believe the poster is a female
Re: What Is Your "Most Unacceptable" In Your Marriage/Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
acorn tree:
Which one top your list?

I can't pick a top. I hate some of them with a passion:

- Selfishness (Me, me, me)
- Religious fanatism
- GBWA (Ghetto Black Woman Aggression - rude, classlessness, lack of social & communication skills)
- Frequent arguments

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 49 Years,Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Thought Died At Birth(PICS) / What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? / Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.