Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753620 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kizzo147: 5:05am On Mar 07, 2013
Devil is a liar and I thank God for sister Jenny's life. So good to see you back. Because you advised me to apply for tafe courses which I did and I have gotten 2 admissions, one with tafesa and other with eti. Both are 1yr courses. Well my question now is that I have the tuition fee in my personal account, is it a must to put it in my sponsor's acc first before paying to reflect in transaction history? And also my sponsor is an uncle and we do not bear the same surname. Is this a red flag? Pls advice because I am about to forge ahead with sitting for the ielts exam as required by the schools. I hope to get swift response from you all. Thanks and God bless
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Use your uncle darling. A sponsor can be anybody, you don't have to bear same name. Transfer the money to his acct and pay for the fees.

Go ahead with IELTS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kizzo147: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Thank you sister Jenny. You always on point. But I have a situation bothering my mind. My visa refusal last year was as a result of an agent using illegal docs to apply for me. I hope that result won't affect the outcome of this application. I want to be in Aussie so bad. Thanks for your usual understanding
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2013
@jenny,i secured admission for one year tafe course and you know all this struggle is just for PR,now am going with my wife and i choose this course because this is what i can afford to show now to meet with the requirement for a year program but i have intention to extend our student visa inside Australia,but for the fact that i dont know if they will demand for another prove of finance and bank statement again,i am considering reapplying for another course of two years or 1.5 year to get more years visa but can my colleague be my co-sponsor me in this situation,and he don't have much money in his account now may be half of the one that am about to use but he have regular source of income and he is not married yet,what can you advice me in such a situation,thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2013
jennykadry:

I don't think you have to. If I remember correctly you don't have to

can you help me do further investigation so that we can be sure.Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kizzo147: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2013
@Americanvisa. How far with your ielts preparations? Have you done registered? How much is it and do you have practice materials you are currently using? Thank u in advance
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Americanvisa:

can you help me do further investigation so that we can be sure.Thank you

You must:

show proof that you can meet these financial requirements for the first 18 months of your stay in Australia.
Note: If you have completed 75 percent of your course and are applying for a subsequent student visa, you do not need to show your savings history.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2013
@jenny,you quote about the 18 months financial proof,what of if my course is for one year,do i need to show the proof of one year.For instance if my tuition for one year is 12k,then living expenses of both of us is 25k,airfare 4k,total 41,for a year course,and i show like 42k dollars,do i still go ahead to apply.pls my questions may be funny but i beg you for pardon pls,i may not be intelligent as such,at least there is some pple in average
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2013
If your course is one year, go ahead and apply with what you have.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
manmeta:

I think you've got the solution to your issue:

1. Since ACS won't require IELTS, go ahead and get your qualifications assessed.

2. The only way to know if ACS will give you a 'yes' or not is when you apply. As I mentioned earlier, I'd like to help you out with your documentation. Could you forward to me a copy of your CV to manmeta1@yahoo.com. Delete your name and any private info and biodata. Perusing your CV would allow me know the necessary docs that may squeeze a positive result from ACS. Make your CV comprehensive.

3. DIAC is ok with IELTS GT. But if I'm correct, you must have a minimum of 6.0 in all bands if you must take the minimum PR points of 10. Anything less than this implies zero point.

4. Go for state-sponsored.

Hello manmeta, I just sent you the mail.Please take all the time you require to peruse and preview the documents and procedure for me to get a desired result from ACS. Thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Lopeademol(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
I have been on this processes but most time i felt discouraged.....just because of visa denying rates in Australian Embassy in Nigeria.....can someone help me on how to secure a valid student visa which can lead to my permanent stay in Australia. I will be very happy to see myself assisted through this medium. Thanks to everyone.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
what type of visa,more over their embassy is in South Africa,pls share more light
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,i secured admission for one year tafe course and you know all this struggle is just for PR,now am going with my wife and i choose this course because this is what i can afford to show now to meet with the requirement for a year program but i have intention to extend our student visa inside Australia,but for the fact that i dont know if they will demand for another prove of finance and bank statement again,i am considering reapplying for another course of two years or 1.5 year to get more years visa but can my colleague be my co-sponsor me in this situation,and he don't have much money in his account now may be half of the one that am about to use but he have regular source of income and he is not married yet,what can you advice me in such a situation,thank you

Try to go first and she will join later.Just acknowledge her in all ur dealings.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
ferdimako:

Try to go first and she will join later.Just acknowledge her in all ur dealings.

i knew this but unfortunately it is outside my plan.thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
ferdimako:

Hello manmeta, I just sent you the mail.Please take all the time you require to peruse and preview the documents and procedure for me to get a desired result from ACS. Thanks!

All right ferdimako, I'll work on it and revert.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
rishabhsachan: why our indian are getting problem in australia

What?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2013
@jenny,am trying to see if i can get a packaged course(advanced diploma) so that i can be eligible for streamline visa,please i will like you to help me with information about packaged course because i dont really understand how it works.Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Chevron Nigeria scholarship now on.

Its free to apply and end on March 29, 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1219400/chevron-nigeria-scholarship-application-now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by derbypiero(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2013
surecan: 35k
including the exam materials?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
derbypiero: including the exam materials?
No o, just for the exam. For the materials, just go to roadtoielts.org or 4shared.org and type ielts materials
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
are we on strike...........some body should say some thing
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Americanvisa: are we on strike...........some body should say some thing

U can still do your own thing.Search for schools and write to them on ur concerns.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
ferdimako:

U can still do your own thing.Search for schools and write to them on ur concerns.

so we close the thread nah
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Americanvisa:

so we close the thread nah

I do not get everything I know or do from this thread.Again you can't force people to research for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
ferdimako:

I do not get everything I know or do from this thread.Again you can't force people to research for you.

my friend i dont say any body should research for me,i do see u in canada thread,does people not asking questions there and get answer,do they refer them to schools for answers,here is meant but questions,answers and info ok,whether the questions are answered or not,there must be question if not we say bye bye to australia thread
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Americanvisa:

my friend i dont say any body should research for me,i do see u in canada thread,does people not asking questions there and get answer,do they refer them to schools for answers,here is meant but questions,answers and info ok,whether the questions are answered or not,there must be question if not we say bye bye to australia thread

We are trying. You can't compare Canadian thread with Australia's. People get admitted in Ca for lesser tuition and huge scholarships, so those bring in a huge number of people talking and sharing.If it is not just for clear PR pathway, many won't even be here oh.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
canada and Australia PR which one do think that is easier to get?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by DrJuliana(f): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2013
cconcept:

Ope ni fun Olorun

halleluyah! Praise God
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by DrJuliana(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2013
RedReact:
My brother, me no worry again o; I just wan tow 'Dr J's' line, even though she did her 2nd degree there. Right now, I am thinking of doing like uncle cconcept by going for doctoral program if I were to successfully do Masters elsewhere, even if in Nigeria.
@cconcept, do they do Masters by research in Nigeria?

Hiya, I did not do my second degree in Australia physically, but accredited to an Australian Uni.. so na same same i guess smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2013
Dr. Juliana:

Hiya, I did not do my second degree in Australia physically, but accredited to an Australian Uni.. so na same same i guess smiley
That's lovely o Dr J; thought you did it there. Did you do your 2nd degree in Nigeria before accrediting it to that side? I want to do mine elsewhere and then go for PhD in Australia, just like uncle cconcept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.