Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752343 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ask/make your Australian visa contributions here, i have seen increasing number of different threads about Australian visa recently hence the need to dedicate one thread for Australian visa issues.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
justwise: Ask/make your Australian visa contributions here, i have seen increasing number of different threads about Australian visa recently hence the need to dedicate one thread for Australian visa issues.
Thank you for approving this request at last. It came at the right time for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Manweysabi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
Just what i was waiting for. Thanks @Justwise.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Those who have had their visas granted, you are welcome to explain the steps you took to achieve the goal.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by product: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Nice thread .

Well I am putting in application , but I have got to see all universities in australia would ask you to make deposit for the first semester tuition . Does anyone know the ones that are not of this category . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
product: Nice thread .

Well I am putting in application , but I have got to see all universities in australia would ask you to make deposit for the first semester tuition . Does anyone know the ones that are not of this category . .
Before, nigeria is not supposed to make a deposit (reason being that we belong to level 3 of immigration risk) untill you are directed to do so by the embassy in south africa. But i don't know whether the rule have changed now. I will find out soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by product: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
henrychubayo:
Before, nigeria is not supposed to make a deposit (reason being that we belong to level 3 of immigration risk) untill you are directed to do so by the embassy in south africa. But i don't know whether the rule have changed now. I will find out soon.

Really , that's not kewl at all . At the same time I would need some institutions that does not have that requirement on their school webpage ,coz as at now d ones I am seen specified u have got to make deposit to release letter of acceptance .Although that will be after you have gotten ur offer of acceptance via Emial . I wait for ur perusal abt the latest from the embassy as well . Kudos
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mikky4all(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Just about applying to a school in australia, what are the steps pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kpolli(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
product:

Really , that's not kewl at all . At the same time I would need some institutions that does not have that requirement on their school webpage ,coz as at now d ones I am seen specified u have got to make deposit to release letter of acceptance .Although that will be after you have gotten ur offer of acceptance via Emial . I wait for ur perusal abt the latest from the embassy as well . Kudos

product: HOUSE

VISA LOADING ,I FORGOT EVERYTHING I TOLD THE VO

SORRY

I thought u had already acquired ur student visa to USA angry angry angry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
kpolli:

When people say they got their visa on USA thread, you got to see if really they got it. He said he forgot all he said with the VO on US thread and he was congratulated....but very funny that he is still looking for admission to Australia grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by product: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2012
imperiouxx:

When people say the got their visa on USA thread, you got to see if really the got it. He said he forgot all he said with the VO on US thread and he was congratulated....but very funny that he is still looking for admission to Australia grin grin

Shut ur mouth up dis mumu . If u r not sure of somethings , d best tin is too keep d Bleep up ok . U ve no ish y am puttin d application . D app is for someone so u can go eat ur shit . Bunch of hater . U must be a low life snitch .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by product: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2012
kpolli:

Ya , doin this for ma G . U can meet at d airport in december if u wana know .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
@product,

You abuse too much, I wonder where this is taking you and you aspire to be a good student outside Nigeria. Goodluck in your USAustralia visa chase. grin

16 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by opad(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please someone reply the above enquiry embarassed.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mikky4all(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
Shey people ₪Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dey go australia ni, this thread is too dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2012
This is the information i got. First things first, IELTS. This is the exam required from all applicants to study in australia. You must take this exam cause you will use in in both getting admission and applying for visa. The required score is 6.0. The fees are 30k in nigerian money but here in south africa, its more costly. For instance, i paid 2100rand equivalent to 42000k nigerian money. Am working hard to see that i pass and gain admission to advance diploma. Nigerians have a good chance of passing this exam cause we already use english as a means of communication and that is what they want to know. This is the very first thing you should do if you want to gain admission and apply for visa. I will narrate the second step as i got it from that information.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by henrychubayo: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2012
Justwise, i think we need the attention these thread deserves. Just move it to the front page just like you have done for other countries like uk, us and canada. When you just move it to front page, the experienced ones and the wise ones will indeed contribute the steps they took to gain admission and acquire visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2012
henrychubayo: Justwise, i think we need the attention these thread deserves. Just move it to the front page just like you have done for other countries like uk, us and canada. When you just move it to front page, the experienced ones and the wise ones will indeed contribute the steps they took to gain admission and acquire visa.
Yea ure right henry, like ive been a bit confused too. We need people who had gone through same application ordeal.
I leanrt they accept TOELF ibt now.
My question is, my Intake is for February and yet to do the TOELF exam, when do i have to submit my Documents to the embassy @south africa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
henrychubayo: Justwise, i think we need the attention these thread deserves. Just move it to the front page just like you have done for other countries like uk, us and canada. When you just move it to front page, the experienced ones and the wise ones will indeed contribute the steps they took to gain admission and acquire visa.

Justwise isn't the one moving those to the front page, the shuttling is done by how constantly people post in them. If nobody post on USA thread for 1 months, it will almost be at the bottom or page 2 of the travel section.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2012
wahabcoal:
Yea ure right henry, like ive been a bit confused too. We need people who had gone through same application ordeal.
I leanrt they accept TOELF ibt now.
My question is, my Intake is for February and yet to do the TOELF exam, when do i have to submit my Documents to the embassy @south africa?

it takes 3 months to process a visa for nigerian passports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2012
wahabcoal: House, I would like to know if there is Age limit for studying an Undergraduate course
In Oz. I hold a Bsc in Accounting but would like to start an IT career afresh, not even PGD.
So, would like to know if a 26years old can apply with a 2003 (WAEC)o'level.
Thanks n'landers.
Secondly, a friend, possessing just 2004 o'level wishes to apply also for Undergraduate, any chances for study permit?
Anticipating your reply

there shouldn't be a problem
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Justwise, why did you close this thread https://www.nairaland.com/700645/how-convenient-student-life-austria/1 and redirect to his one? The closed thread is about/for Austria. Austria is different from Australia, they're not even in the same continent. Please go back and check.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
SimonAndal: Justwise, why did you close this thread https://www.nairaland.com/700645/how-convenient-student-life-austria/1 and redirect to his one? The closed thread is about/for Austria. Austria is different from Australia, they're not even in the same continent. Please go back and check.

Thanks for pointing out that mistake, not the thread i intended to close.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.