Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Islam The Religion Of Doom - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam The Religion Of Doom (6963 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by abdkabir(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2008
Apologiesssssssssssss! Neither to u  nor those arguing with u (Muslim or NOt). You seem not to get it. It's baseless to take sides in this affair.

Long time. How are u doing. Infact Happy New Year. Just stumbled on Nairaland today. smiley
Re: Islam The Religion Of Doom by stimulus(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
abdkabir:

It's baseless to take sides in this affair.

You can keep your apologies. How many times have I expressly said the same thing about not taking sides, UNTIL Muslims went too far to think it is their birthright to be constantly derisive to Christianity?

edited.

abdkabir:

Long time. How are u doing. Infact Happy New Year. Just stumbled on Nairaland today. smiley

Bo, my bros, I just dey! Happy New Year to you as well. I also vamoosed from the Forum due to the uncanny attitudes of so many of us who have trumped up these unsocial problems. I just dey vex for the hypocrisies - I don't mean to extend the vex to you. Sane man o jare!

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Id-el-malud 1430 / Islamic Etiquettes of Seeking Permission To Enter Houses / Supplication For The Best: What Would You Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.