Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Abuja Dating Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Dating Zone (6974 Views)

Dating Zone? / Dating Zone--0nly For Lagosians. . Meet Up With Ur Fellow Lagosians: / Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

Srry darln,but you asked for it i hope you enjoyed it? kiss kiss

na u sabi. . .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

na u sabi. . .
before nko nobody sabi pass me now sebi you don try am before grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

before nko nobody sabi pass me now sebi you don try am before grin
SABI YOU FOR WHERE?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

SABI YOU FOR WHERE?
sabi me for yonda for in between the legs
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

sabi me for yonda for in between the legs

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BESIDE BETWEEN THE LEGS? NA WA O. . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BESIDE BETWEEN THE LEGS? NA WA O. . undecided lipsrsealed
i read mass fornication for school morever na the motor wey carry me us come to the world be that you nko you no like am
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2008
all of una just dey blow lie,some of you dey live for gwagwa,karmo and gbangbanlada

ode buruku
na everybody go be like you. . . . .olodo oshi
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
tkb417:

ode buruku
na everybody go be like you. . . . .olodo oshi
if you do live in abuja as you claimed name 3 hot spots in abuja and 5 abuja radio presenters and their programmes iwo oponu omo yi
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Gamine(f): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2008
GAna Street

i know people Working on that street
been on it a coupla times

i live in Abuja but i wouldnt call meself an Abuja Chickito undecided
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2008
Gamine:

GAna Street

i know people Working on that street
been on it a coupla times

i live in Abuja but i wouldnt call meself an Abuja Chickito undecided
why? is it because you live in the remote part of abuja? grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Gamine(f): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2008
Which Remote part? angry

i spend most of my time in Lagos thats why! grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
my name is jude i represent WUSE zone, Abuja 4 life,
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
i hail o
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2008
don't move around much Oh i 4got, this is a dating zone, well am a lawyer, guy man-dude, i will love to meet a nice Abuja based chick holla me on 08067446844, Warning, i bite!!(lol)
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

Oh i 4got, this is a dating zone, well am a lawyer, guy man-dude, i will love to meet a nice Abuja based chick holla me on 08067446844, Warning, i bite!!(lol)
ok oh. . .plz, tell us what college you went to and what law school and where you work and examples of cases you were involved in and last but not least, an evident of your diploma and degree!! am waiting oh. . .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2008
say what you like
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

Hey, miss or Mrs, em, whatever my being a lawyer is not such a big deal that i have to scan and put my cert on nairaland besides its just my job, for the records i hold an LL.B of the prestigious university of Benin, and i was at Nigerian law school abuja campus, as per he cases i was involed in, its unethical to put that here besides "how that wan take concern you"? was with national human rights commission abuja, 4 a while, NUFF SAID!!

before i answer your question, let me ask you sth. IS THAT AN ATTITUDE THERE? answer, and if it's reasonable, i'll answer yours. . . and trust me, i dislike attitudes shown towards me when i simply ask simple questions
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
No its got nothing to do with my attitude, maybe your perception!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:30am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
i your question to me is far from being simple, go take a second look at it, the issue shouldnt be if infact i am a lawyer or not as my job is just by the way, not a credencial to meet people on the forum!! period!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike
i your question to me is far from being simple, go take a second look at it, the issue shouldnt be if infact i am a lawyer or not as my job is just by the way, not a credencial to meet people on the forum!! period!!

hmmmmm. . . .

creamdream:

@morenike
No its got nothing to do with my attitude, maybe your perception!!

my question was a YES or NO question
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:40am On Feb 15, 2008
plz, tell us what college you went to and what law school and where you work and examples of cases you were involved in and last but not least, an evident of your diploma and degree!! am waiting oh. ?, if an examiner tells you the answer to the above question is YES OR NO, then that is at best active augmentation,or at best strategic misrepresentation, HOW SO?? omo tht question is not a yes-no one, Na confrontational query at best!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2008
plz, tell us what college you went to and what law school and where you work and examples of cases you were involved in and last but not least, an evident of your diploma and degree!! am waiting oh. ?,

if an examiner tells you the answer to the above question is YES OR NO, then that is at best active augmentation,or at best strategic misrepresentation, HOW SO?? omo that question is not a yes-no one, Na confrontational query at best!!
USE YOUR MIND!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

plz, tell us what college you went to and what law school and where you work and examples of cases you were involved in and last but not least, an evident of your diploma and degree!! am waiting oh. ?, if an examiner tells you the answer to the above question is YES OR NO, then that is at best active augmentation,or at best strategic misrepresentation, HOW SO?? omo that question is not a yes-no one, Na confrontational query at best!!

hon, i asked if you were showing attitudes or not? it either yes or no
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2008
no!! end of story!!,
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

no!! end of story!!,
Lol, when did the story start? i was just going to answer your question. . .but. . .not worht an answer b/c it does not concern me at all. . .lol
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 1:59am On Feb 15, 2008
Whatever, yeah whatever, Your answering or not answering makes no difference, might be of little or no importance anyway, so lets leave it at that, waka far!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

Whatever, yeah whatever, Your answering or not answering makes no difference, might be of little or no importance anyway, so lets leave it at that, waka far!!

LMSSBFAO. . .actually, it makes a lot of a difference kiss
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 2:08am On Feb 15, 2008
yes!! TO YOU, you alone(Speak for your self) on your own, leave matter for mathais!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2008
, [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

yes!! TO YOU, you alone(Speak for your self) on your own, leave matter for mathais!!

ok oh. . .this interrogation is getting boring now, dude, i was actually having fun. . .hisss, NLers, always wanna mess it up embarassed
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 2:23am On Feb 15, 2008
, having fun, at whose expense, won ti get e!! u well so? may you walk!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2008
maybe you dont like your job,maybe you didnt get enough sleep,well nobody likes their job,Nobody got enough sleep.maybe you just had the worst day of your lifebut you know there is no escape,thereis no excuse, JUST SUCK UP AND BE NICE, and remember to keep on amusing your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Toshmann And Queen Mukina2 / I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover / Lagos Hookups - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.