Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Abuja Dating Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Dating Zone (6758 Views)

Dating Zone? / Dating Zone--0nly For Lagosians. . Meet Up With Ur Fellow Lagosians: / Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

, having fun, at whose expense, won ti get e!! u well so? may you walk!!

wo oje wo nkan to nso ko to soro. . .shotigbo? ta lo get e? ni wa ju awon aye, mo rin, mo de tun sare. . . motunyo, abi, ewo lo nbi e ninu?

creamdream:

maybe you don't like your job,maybe you didnt get enough sleep,well nobody likes their job,Nobody got enough sleep.maybe you just had the worst day of your lifebut you know there is no escape,thereis no excuse, JUST SUCK UP AND BE NICE, and remember to keep on amusing your self

ok, before i get started, i'll advice you to watch what you type next. . .i said the interrogation is over or you start another show for our audience? grin LMAO. . .and trust me, this will be a tragic story cry
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 3:20am On Feb 15, 2008
you talk too much, go get some sleep perhaps it might help.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 3:29am On Feb 15, 2008
morenike09:

wo oje wo nkan to nso ko to soro. . .shotigbo? ta lo get e? ni wa ju awon aye, mo rin, mo de tun sare. . . motunyo, abi, ewo lo nbi e ninu?

ok, before i get started, i'll advice you to watch what you type next. . .i said the interrogation is over or you start another show for our audience? grin LMAO. . .and trust me, this will be a tragic story cry

I wont insult your inteligence by suggesting you(your self) actually beleive(the nonsense) what you just typed
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

I wont insult your inte[b]l[/b]ligence by suggesting you(your self) actually beleive(the nonsense) what you just typed
LOL. . . i won't insult your intelligence b/c you have no intelligence to be insulted. . . .

creamdream:

you talk too much, go get some sleep perhaps it might help.

dude, you can hear my voice?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Play(m): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2008
See them,love is in the air! tongue All this "beef" na sexual tension between una two! grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

See them,love is in the air! tongue All this "beef" na sexual tension between una two! grin
plz, get back to your hotfunmi o. . .let me deal with this boy here
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Him(m): 3:43am On Feb 15, 2008
morenike09:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin u wan do?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2008
4Him:

david, what are you doing here o. . . you lost your way to "marital rape" thread? pada leyin mi o. . lol
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Play(m): 3:46am On Feb 15, 2008
4Him:

I am telling you guys this is sexual tension between those 2.These people have been going at it for 3 hours. . . . . . .something else dey there! grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

I am telling you guys this is sexual tension between those 2.These people have been going at it for 3 hours. . . . . . .something else dey there! grin

ok, if i say its hot tension b/w you and that psychotic idiot, hotfunmi, nko? you guys have been at it for more than 3 days
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Him(m): 3:49am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

i don't agree . . . morenike09 dared not get it on with another fellow.  grin her pankere is waiting.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 15, 2008
4Him:

i don't agree . . . morenike09 dared not get it on with another fellow. grin
am not hoping to o.
and why are you guys replying, not that bobo who started what he can't finish. . angry grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Play(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2008
morenike09:

ok, if i say its hot tension b/w you and that psychotic idiot, hotfunmi, nko? you guiys have been at it for more than 3 days

I and the Fuming One?Try another example.We haven't exchanged words even once. grin

I say you and Creamdream have something going on there!haba. . . . .when 2 people will be going at it for 3hours on a thread called "dating zone,"you know something else is up grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

I and the Fuming One?Try another example.We haven't exchanged words even once. grin

I say you and Creamdream have something going on there!haba. . . . .when 2 people will be going at it for 3hours on a thread called "dating zone,"you know something else is up grin

well, your assumptions are wrong. . . trouble just finds its way to me or the other way around. . . ok then get back to TOH o. .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Play(m): 4:00am On Feb 15, 2008
morenike09:

well, your assumptions are wrong. . . trouble just finds its way to me or the other way around. . . ok then get back to TOH o. .

Ok,Leave the boy alone na. . . . .do you know how much "all night browsing" can cost in Naija?

First,its me and the Fuming One,now its me and TOH? Na your guilty conscience be the problem grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

First,its me and the Fuming One,now its me and TOH? Na your guilty conscience be the problem grin
LOL. . . you said you never directed a post to the psychotic idiot, but why do you keep goinmg back to post? and i am very sure it's not because of david or debo

4 Play:

Ok,Leave the boy alone na. . . . .do you know how much "all night browsing" can cost in Naija?
obviously, enough to dare him to direct such a senseless post at me when i asked some simple questions. embarassed
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 15, 2008
@mr lawyer
where art thou o?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 4:27am On Feb 15, 2008
whats cooking?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

whats cooking?

so you have not answered my questions o. . i dnt feel like going to the other pages to look for it, so if you dnt mind, look for the questions and answer them. . thanks,babe kiss
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 4:41am On Feb 15, 2008
4 Play:

ALL NIGHT BROWSING??!! COST IN NIGERIA, i sometimes feel for many nigerians in diaspora, having delusion of grandeur, not everybody in Nigeria goes to the cafe to do al night browsing, Besides the not too expensive mobile stuffs like blackberries, i do it right in my bedroom, so stop that derogatory blanket statement, o shoe get size, water dey seek im level,
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

ALL NIGHT BROWSING??!! COST IN NIGERIA, i sometimes feel for many nigerians in diaspora, having delusion of grandeur, not everybody in Nigeria goes to the cafe to do al night browsing, Besides the not too expensive mobile stuffs like blackberries, i do it right in my bedroom, so stop that derogatory blanket statement, o shoe get size, water dey seek im level,

do we need to know where you do it? undecided ok oh. . .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 4:45am On Feb 15, 2008
morenike09:

so you have not answered my questions o. . i dnt feel like going to the other pages to look for it, so if you dnt mind, look for the questions and answer them. . thanks,babe kiss

did you ask any answerable question??HABA!! AND DO YOU NEED TO INFER WHERE I DO MY BROWSING??BESIDES I DID NOT START THE ISSUE OF WHERE?NA UNA CARRY una tatafo nose enter that cafe gist!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
Ta lo ko ba e??
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

did you ask any answerable question??HABA!! AND DO YOU NEED TO INFER WHERE I DO MY BROWSING??BESIDES I DID NOT START THE ISSUE OF WHERE?NA UNA CARRY una tatafo nose enter that cafe gist!!

dude, if you're really a lawyer, you'll know how to answer any question without sounding stupid. . . i asked you some question on my first post directed at you. . .plz, show you actually got some skills and answer them logically. . .

creamdream:

@morenike
Ta lo ko ba e??
LMAO. . .ngba wa na ko ba e?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by onofiok: 4:56am On Feb 15, 2008
hello are u there
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike sound stupid, going a little below the belt heh? i knew it will come to that, i should have known you invented the I in Imbecility, no doubt you suffer from mild delusion or is it just plain idiocy, you are brain dead obviously, thats why you lack the mental capacity to constrct a question worth answering, being a non compos mentis that you are, accept my sympaththy, for there are no vacines yet for STUPIDITY!! well i no blame you na fence fall wey make goat enter compound, na today yansh dey back. i beg WAKA FAR!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:05am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike me sound stupid? going a little below the belt heh? i knew it will come to that, i should have known you invented the I in Imbecility, no doubt you suffer from mild delusion or is it just plain idiocy, you are brain dead obviously, thats why you lack the mental capacity to constrct a question worth answering, being a non compos mentis that you are, accept my sympaththy, for there are no vacines yet for STUPIDITY!! well i no blame you na fence fall wey make goat enter compound, na today yansh dey back?or na today yansh get central parting, anyway no how wey talk go fit cure your insanity, water wey dem take clean yansh na waste of time because yansh na yansh and yansh must to smell, i beg WAKA FAR!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2008
Iwo bawo? bawo ni tie she je, ? mo wa mio rie, who you be and what gave you the guts,the temerity or the impetus to be questioning my professional competence, na fence fall wey make goat enter compound, no be your fault, na nairaland cause am, OZUO!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike sound stupid, going a little below the belt heh? i knew it will come to that, i should have known you invented the I in Imbecility, no doubt you suffer from mild delusion or is it just plain idiocy, you are brain dead obviously, thats why you lack the mental capacity to constrct a question worth answering, being a non compos mentis that you are, accept my sympaththy, for there are no vacines yet for STUPIDITY!! well i no blame you na fence fall wey make goat enter compound, na today yansh dey back. i beg WAKA FAR!!

all his nonsense just for a request to answer simple questions. . , that only concludes that you're lying about what you say you do. you must have been ashamed at yourself to really tell Nairaland how you achieve your "success" at being a gigolo. . .but why? who told you to not use your freedom and privilege of education to actually sit your a$$ down in school and earn some degrees?

LOL. . . .vaccines for stupidity, have you being looking for some to treat yourself? omo, the only treatment for stupidity, as i told most of my students, is Knowledge. you can't expect to stray from different women's house each night just to get a couple of money to eat for the day.

of course you won't blame me for the fence, its your parents that did not fix the gate and let you out of your pit. . .woe, to the rest of the world that has to suffer from your subnormal intelligence.

ode, you better run back to the pit you escaped from before i burn you here. . . remember what they told you when you were a kid? don't touch fire or be prepared to get burned.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2008
@ morenike
You don start to dey vomit nonsense, its better to allow people to think you are daft than to use your hand to type crap and prove the very thing that proves your pathetic state of pathological condemnation to eternal imbecility, carring blind light like sheep or goat and lacking the fear of consequences of being plain foolish in front of intellectuals!! your language is akin to that of an Homo erectus in its most primitive form, involved in the glamourous display ignorance !!Idiocy in its most concentrated form!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:23am On Feb 15, 2008
@ morenike
you sure deserve a nobel prize for imbecility!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:28am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
na online u wan try dey form activity, your mate for monkey no dey shop banana again, na kolanut dem dey grub!! you wan burn me with fire?make thunder fire that your mango head wey be like wetin dem take do menstration, Shame on bad people, player hater, meddlesome interloper, Waka far, bad belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed / Calabar Let's Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.