Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abuja Dating Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Dating Zone (7003 Views)

Dating Zone? / Dating Zone--0nly For Lagosians. . Meet Up With Ur Fellow Lagosians: / Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
 na online u wan try dey form activity, your mate for monkey no dey shop banana again, na kolanut dem dey grub!! you wan burn me with fire?make thunder fire that your mango head wey be like wetin dem take do menstration, Shame on bad people, player hater, meddlesome interloper, Waka far, bad belle.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike
i have nothing to prove to you as per my profession, even if i try to tell you.you wont have the brain to get the gist.i pity you really, how is your school of retartds, hope you are coming up? dont be worried, being phisically challenged is not the end, you wont be discriminated against ok?? just remember to always take your pills, more regularly!cos am sure you have not bn taking them. NUFF SAID!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Dreloaded(f): 5:35am On Feb 15, 2008
This thread is putting me to sleep.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@ morenike
You don start to dey vomit nonsense, its better to allow people to think you are daft than to use your hand to type crap and prove the very thing that proves your pathetic state of pathological condemnation to eternal imbecility, carring blind light like sheep or goat and lacking the fear of consequences of being plain foolish in front of intellectuals!! your language is akin to that of an Homo erectus in its most primitive form, involved in the glamourous display ignorance !!Idiocy in its most concentrated form!!

hahahaha. . . .na only vomit you dey see. . . i think it's best if you conclude it as fire. . .LMAO. . .
dude, you keep mentioning this sheep of yours. . . is there a reason. . .ok, am sorry, you prefer sheep or goat to females. . man, no wonder why you said it'll be peaceful if there were no women on the other thread. and here, i thought it was just an open opportunity for you to display your homosexuality. but it seems your problem is far worse than that. na sheep and goat you wan Bleep.
hahaha. . . i asked this idiot to prove evidence to him being a "lawyer", and look at his proof. . .just typed rubbish to divert my attention from the whole point.
creamn, plz, are you that senseless to compare my "language" to homo erectus when each of your post has its own mistakes.
just as Albert Einstein stated, "A perosn who never made a mistake never tried anything new" . . . this is just another evidence as to what you do. i told yo that being a gigolo in this life is not going to get you anywhere. take an advice from those of us who actually sit in class and strengthening the connecting strands of our neurons each day as we learn something new and reasonably apply that something in the future. and you dare to call my net language a primitive form. dude, this is the net, its called shortcuts. . . yet, from all your mistakes that you wrote, i dare not say anything. . .it's an educated man that sees a mistake and yet understand that mistake.
Just like Mark Twain wrote his "Huckleberry Fin" novel in "ghetto" English, it took the really educated citizens to understand what he wrote, he did not write in Ghetto english because he was illiterate, but because he was so smart enough to write in broken english and yet make himself understandable.

so, before you start calling someone primitive, you better be flawless in the area you're trying to crucify them on.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

SLEEP!!e hard??
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike
i have nothing to prove to you as per my profession, even if i try to tell you.you wont have the brain to get the gist.i pity you really, how is your school of retartds, hope you are coming up? don't be worried, being [b]phisically challenged [/b]is not the end, you wont be discriminated against ok?? just remember to always take your pills, more regularly!because am sure you have not bn taking them. NUFF SAID!!

dude, being physically challenge does not account someone to being retarded. . . i know your mistake, you're just trying to show us a lil grammar that you learned from one of your malaria infested sugar mami in lagos. . .wait, so now its your body for exchange of grammar lessons? Oh boy, have you got a lot to learn. . .and baby boy, am far from being physically retarded wink I only thank God for my fortunates and unfortunates in life because i know he already turned my unfortunate to fortunates. . . .honey, that's the work of the Lord, now let me hear you say "Praise the Lord"!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by creamdream: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike(aka madam Crase)
 i don hear you, Ok? gat to go now, please dont forget to keep taking your pills.as it wil be of great help to treat your frustration and mild insanity, it will also save us all the trouble of coping with the Lunatic (you)in the house, make you no go enter market O.TAKE YOUR PILLS!! i repeat, take the doctors adviCe,,,its obvious you need  help!! all the best bye!!  GET WELL SOON!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike(aka madam Crase)
i don hear you, Ok? got to go now, please don't forget to keep taking your pills.as it wil be of great help to treat your frustration and mild insanity, it will also save us all the trouble of coping with the Lunatic (you)in the house, make you no go enter market O.TAKE YOUR PILLS!! i repeat, take the doctors adviCe,,,its obvious you need help!! all the best bye!! GET WELL SOON!!

LOL. . , don't keep her waiting, she might finally decide to teach you how to logically answer a question tonight. . . you know how poverty is na, you have no choice. this is your only option. . .and where do you think you're going. . .lol, tomorrow, you'll apologize for your idiocy by the time am through with you kiss
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike
na online u wan try dey form activity, your mate for monkey no dey shop banana again, na kolanut them dey grub!! you wan burn me with fire?make thunder fire that your mango head wey be like wetin them take do menstration, Shame on bad people, player hater, meddlesome interloper, Waka far, bad belle.

so you admit you're a monkey. . .boy, why you dey insult monkey species like that? go to the jungle and call yourself a monkey and within some minutes before you get you idle brain to work, you'll be shredded in pieces. . . yes o, shame on lying primitive idiots like you, that comes online and lie. . .wel, its not my prob. but the problem is asking a question, but education deprived m@gg0t like you that dares to answer with nonsense is what gets my fire exploding. .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 15, 2008
so what can't you answer form this questions? you could not think of a lie for them?:

ok oh. . .plz, tell us what college you went to and what law school and where you work and examples of cases you were involved in and last but not least, an evident of your diploma and degree!! am waiting oh. . .
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 15, 2008
@Creamdream
NEPA don take light? its best for you because i really do want to teach you an important step in getting through life and avoiding problems:
when asked simple questions, answer them as understandable and logically as you can. not with nonsense. . . maybe if you're lucky enough, tomorrow will be another lesson day for you. man, NLers, your wahala is too much!!!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by 4Him(m): 6:14am On Feb 15, 2008
shhh morenike e don do
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2008
creamdream:

@ morenike
you sure deserve a nobel prize for imbecility!!

how can i take such a trophy you're so proud of, from you? a trophy that you polish everyday before logging onto Nairaland, a trophy you heartily promised to keep showing your stupidity. no, my man, you're truly worthy of such a trophy. no one land or sky, can win that trophy from you. no one is enough to, that's your pride cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2008
4Him:

shhh morenike e don do
for wetin. . i asked this yeye monkey to show proof of his career, and he's telling me about some trophy he won and how he belongs to a group of monkeys, or goat or homo erectus. . .only he knows

@creamdream
tomorrow, you best be ready to answer my question. lawyer ko lawless ni. . .hisss cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Viviano: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2008
hi, nairalanders am happy to be part of de family.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by micko2007: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
pahtahkee
Netherlands, UK

Re: Abuja Dating Zone
« #15 on: February 08, 2008, 07:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lagos street, Garki II

No maind the whole of them, they are all claiming what they are not.

Claiming that they are Ajebotal, But are just Ordinary Kpako like others.
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by pahtahkee: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
micko2007:

pahtahkee
Netherlands, UK

Re: Abuja Dating Zone
« #15 on: February 08, 2008, 07:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lagos street, Garki II

No maind the whole of them, they are all claiming what they are not.

Claiming that they are Ajebotal, But are just Ordinary Kpako like others.

How much are they paying you to be stupid? Tell what Zone you belong to in the Abuja connection. If you got none, stay away from the topic or better still from representing to be an idiot.

No need to waste words on your type. You will never change!

@ morenike,
What is wrong with you? Don't you know when to stop? It seems addressing males on this forum is your proclivity. You had better stop it now!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by pahtahkee: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Go and sleep oh. I hope you are not a horrible snoring machine tongue
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Gamine(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nawa ooo

Abuja, so dry

Uncouth people
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
@morenike i know you do not live in abuja you only come to my place for a visit so what are you doing here?are you looking for me luv?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
if you do live in abuja as you claimed name 3 hot spots in abuja and 5 abuja radio presenters and their programmes iwo oponu omo yi

see this mumu dey interogate me. . .i don die

Let me oppress you a little. . .you can always get to come and drink beer with me at Chelsea hotel. Ive been der since uve been using diapers grin grin grin

Gana street is home grin grin grin

Na everybody be ur mate?
Ask katung about TKB grin grin grin
He represents Maitama too, no be so?
mumu oshi
who be ur mate?
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Gamine(f): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2008
Chelsea Hotel since you were in diapers??

You must be really young.

Its even Chelsea you dey claim?

You must be really Broke
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
Chelsea Hotel [b]since you were in diapers

You must be really Broke

First off . . .i think i know u and im sure u aint suffering from any ailment so ill let it pass

One. .sarcasm about diapers
Two. .must be really broke?
lol. . .ignorance. Chelsea, Rockview, Valencia, Bolingo go for the same price

Meridien and Transcorp are the only ones on a different scale
the difference in the deluxe rooms in the ones listed above and Meridien for example is 9,000 and it goes for 33,000. Do the maths grin grin

Go back to your books and pass your exams.
MC OMO wont like me go wild with ya grin grin

FYI, Chelsea aint cheap, ok? little child grin grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by Gamine(f): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
Know me from which angle?

i just made an observation

Now you are giving me a price list?

Puhleeaase,

When you were in your 'diapers'

i was already wining and dining at the Hilton

Upgrade yaself man!
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
Know me from which angle?

i just made an observation

Now you are giving me a price list?

Puhleeaase,

When you were in your 'diapers'

i was already wining and dining at the Hilton

Upgrade yaself man!

ooops. . .little child
i can wine and dine even anywhere in the world gurl
My starwood points can attest to that

I know ure still reading ur books at the Convenant, so u wouldnt have been alive when i was in my diapers grin grin

wining and dining at the Transcorp is beancake to me, i was talking about staying in Chelsea for 9months non stop grin grin grin not buying food and drinks
My spokes alone will buy food for a year in Trascorp grin grin

Lets get real
that post was directed at Perverts who likes opening his gutters anyhow
So get real babe and like i said
MC is our Chairman in the house so dont flex it cool cool

PS: i aint a rich man yet, still hu-su-ling cool
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
Gamine:

Chelsea Hotel since you were in diapers??

You must be really Broke
@gamine leave the fool he is just a houseboy living in abj,sometimes his boss mr talk na do sends him on errands to some of his friends in the hotel he claimed,imagine him calling chelsea?he even failed to answer the questions i asked him didirin omo odo oyinbo wey dey live for karmo
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
tkb417:

ooops. . .little child
i can wine and dine even anywhere in the world girl
My starwood points can attest to that

I know ure still reading your books at the Convenant, so u wouldnt have been alive when i was in my diapers grin grin

wining and dining at the Transcorp is beancake to me, i was talking about staying in Chelsea for 9months non stop grin grin grin not buying food and drinks
My spokes alone will buy food for a year in Trascorp grin grin

Lets get real
that post was directed at Perverts who likes opening his gutters anyhow
So get real babe and like i said
MC is our Chairman in the house so don't flex it cool cool

PS: i aint a rich man yet, still hu-su-ling cool

another empty barrel on the loose cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
yeah, normal 9ja mentality
everything is hoodoo and voodoo grin grin grin

ure a complete agbero grin grin
like i said, come to Chelsea and ask for me
i'll buy u beer

I dont need to banter a flyweight like ya
where have u been in this country when ur mates don dey hammer?
ur father could go for my driver grin grin grin

How do u like that?
where do u stay in Abuja?
right this nite?
i'll be at the dome
call me on 0803 380 5902 and i'll shock ur papa grin grin grin
slowpoke, who be ur mate
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
tkb417:

yeah, normal Nigeria mentality
everything is hoodoo and voodoo grin grin grin

ure a complete agbero grin grin
like i said, come to Chelsea and ask for me
i'll buy u beer

I don't need to banter a flyweight like ya
where have u been in this country when your mates don dey hammer?
your father could go for my driver grin grin grin

How do u like that?
where do u stay in Abuja?
right this night?
i'll be at the dome
call me on 0803 380 5902 and i'll shock your papa grin grin grin
slowpoke, who be your mate
you see your life,you just proved to the whole world that you are from the ghetto and that is where you live in abj,you know some of this local hotels in the ghetto decieve themselves by calling themselves sheraton hotel,transcorp hotel,chelsea hotel,the dome,i guess you patronise the chelsea hotel in your neighbourhood at gwagwa karmo by their speech you shall know them tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2008
you see your life,you just proved to the whole world that you are from the ghetto and that is where you live in abj,you know some of this local hotels in the ghetto decieve themselves by calling themselves sheraton hotel,transcorp hotel,chelsea hotel,the dome,i guess you patronise the chelsea hotel in your neighbourhood at gwagwa karmo by their speech you shall know them

iwo lomo, u have my digits anytime
u can set out to prove it grin grin grin
so ti gbo? oya be a gud boi grin cheesy grin
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by PERVERT9: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2008
tkb417:

iwo lomo, u have my digits anytime
u can set out to prove it grin grin grin
so ti gbo? oya be a good boi grin cheesy grin
sorry boy my friends dont choose me i choose them and you do not fall into their categories go look for your friends in gwagwa karmo mpape kwali abaji or kuje prison tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abuja Dating Zone by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
sorry boy my friends don't choose me i choose them and you do not fall into their categories go look for your friends in gwagwa karmo mpape kwali abaji or kuje prison

Friend
lmao? i'll rather be on a deathrow than be ur friend.

Just check it, if not that u copied me post, i tkb will never co sign ur posts. NEVER tongue tongue

Like i always say, we aint on d same level
Uve gat no identity on and off NL. ure simply a low lifer who needs a lift.
pele sotigbo.

i cant help. SFH has an office in Abj, you can call for assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Toshmann And Queen Mukina2 / Lagos Hookups - Let's Meet Here / Just Goldiememe & Chimeme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.