Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) (7393 Views)

Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South / What Happened To Tinapa? / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by BabsO2(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
In my opinion Duke is a visionary leader and not a fraud with respect to TINAPA.

I have not visited TINAPA before because if you compare flying Lagos London or Lagos Calabar. You will admit its a more pleasurable experience on the London route. If you stay in London things are more pleasurable than any Nigeria City. If you drive from London to Essex it is pure Joy compared to from Benin to Calabar.

This may be a factor that is making this project not to take-off for now. I am sure if the Police leave the roads and do real policing by parking at strategic places and monitoring security like in the developed world as against obstructing free flow of traffic people will drive from all over Nigeria to Tinapa. And it will be a huge success worth copying by many other states.
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by babasin(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2008
In my opinion Duke is a visionary leader and not a fraud with respect to TINAPA.
I have not visited TINAPA before because if you compare flying Lagos London or Lagos Calabar. You will admit its a more pleasurable experience on the London route. If you stay in London things are more pleasurable than any Nigeria City. If you drive from London to Essex it is pure Joy compared to from Benin to Calabar.

This may be a factor that is making this project not to take-off for now. I am sure if the Police leave the roads and do real policing by parking at strategic places and monitoring security like in the developed world as against obstructing free flow of traffic people will drive from all over Nigeria to Tinapa. And it will be a huge success worth copying by many other states.

exactly!

and when is all you mentioned above will be possible? almsot never, this mean TINAPA is as dead as a dodo!

how can he be a visionary leader when he cannot even see what you mentioned above!

surely he saw it but its just to fool the people with GRANDIOSE project.

let them probe the PROJECT, you will be shocked!
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by bibiking1(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2008
TINAPA was a well structured fraud!
it was made easier by the uncensored infatuation his people had over him
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by sagitarius(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
I think d intentions were good in d first place.well,u never know with all these govt ppl
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by obxddon(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Well in life i belive that everyone is entitled to his opinion......Imoke is one main factor why Tinapa is dead...he came up with fruastrating Tex levy on ppl and that made many people stay away from Tinapa,No one is a saint and I dont know Donald one-on-one..but i keep asking why,during evry Carnival when he comes out the whole calabar stands still and the people screem his name like he was Jesus......

the truth is ,he had good intentions but was fraustrated by The federal government,his people and lastly his ambition to become president.Our leaders are like oliver twist always wanting more...if he had focused on the project more....he and baba wont have issues and also if "Ikpoke"( Imoke) had to not skyrocketed the tax issue many companies would have stayed.
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by Ndipe(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by Aganju849: 5:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Backslider:
When a Black man makes mistakes By TRYING TO COPY PEOPLE THEY SAY ALL KINDS OF THINGS.

Just try and Check out the mistake and catastrophe of other race that even cost lives.

When a man tries something lets us encourage him. Dont let us make example of failure. This is what FELA Left us. Looking at a fault and glorifying it.

You people just say stupid things in public and expect everyone to pat you on the back

A public forum is a public place, more or.less. Keep your stupidity inside your belly no one needs to see/hear it bro
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by baralatie(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2021
obxddon:
Well in life i belive that everyone is entitled to his opinion......Imoke is one main factor why Tinapa is dead...he came up with fruastrating Tex levy on ppl and that made many people stay away from Tinapa,No one is a saint and I dont know Donald one-on-one..but i keep asking why,during evry Carnival when he comes out the whole calabar stands still and the people screem his name like he was Jesus......

the truth is ,he had good intentions but was fraustrated by The federal government,his people and lastly his ambition to become president.Our leaders are like oliver twist always wanting more...if he had focused on the project more....he and baba wont have issues and also if "Ikpoke"( Imoke) had to not skyrocketed the tax issue many companies would have stayed.
Re: Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) by baralatie(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2021
How people.killed tinapa is unbelievable

(1) (2) (Reply)

apologies, thread retracted. / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? / APC May Not Survive Up To 2019 – Benue PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.