Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (43948 Views)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru, Kills Wife Over Her Property / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by coogar: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
stagger:

Doctors in the house, is it possible to discover an intact pill in someone's "system" so many hours after swallowing?

This story looks like a real BS story; so full of sh[i]i[/i]t. Besides what truth ever comes out of torture?

the most idiotic story ever written but trust nigerians to swallow it line hook and sinker. everything a nigerian reads on the internet is the truth! eba particles have distorted the thought process of the average nigerian!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ebamma(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
i watched the movie, hilda dokubo was his wife and the name of the movie was Garri Don Pass Water

3 Likes

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bejay766: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
In a situation like this, there are two sides.Lets hear his own side of story, then we can have balanced comments.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Afam4eva(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Tuust the mods, dem rush out am for frontpage...smh
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by UNLEASHED(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Funny quite loads of people will believe this sad
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by CyberG: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is why smart women who value dignity and their life should cross over to the other side, marry there and never look back again! There is more money on the other side but that is not the main thing but that those folks value their wifes, family and in laws. Unlike where people defend evil so far it is their tribesman, there the father and mothers are the first to discipline an erring son. The whole community will disown bastard and useless men regardless of how much money they claim to have and not one where wife killers are glorified and given gburugb titles.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ismhab(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
HE MUST BE A MEMBER OF BOKO HARAM.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by CyberG: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva: Tuust the mods, dem rush out am for frontpage...smh

So they should cover the news? How about ibos stop killing their wifes and anything they find in sight for money??
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
But wait o! Was that why he changed his name from Rich Azu(back) to Rich Oganiru(front)? If really he killed his wife which I believe it might be a movie,then he should be dealt with.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ismhab(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
CHRISTIANITY THE RELIGION OF PEACE.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
Damn!!! Ob oy see nos of viwers naaaaaa to shw yhu how diz mumu mann Bleep up reach .... M̲̣̣̣̥
†̥cн̲̣̣̣̥
εεεεεεѡ. I bin dey like diz idiota mannnn. Buh for diz deadly act ... I hate him more †̥̥
ЂA̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣ a shyte done by a mad M̲ąи̣̣ ... Cux of money ... God damn !! M̲̣̣̣̥ΛКΣ una Hang gan
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by yungmullah: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
engr j: What is the title of this Movie.......
e be like say dis 1 na become true life story. This guy should be really dealt wit oooo, if it is not really a movie.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
illitrate: Marketed and distrubated by amaco investmentment ltd
121 mnamdi azikiwe street idumota lagos
obakasson plaza, alaba int. market ojo alaba lagos.
11 pound road aba
22 ndiden usang iso road calabar.

grab your copy now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedNot funny embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by manosteel(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
His name doesn't ring bell; probably he is not a good actor, and little surprise he is always broke.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by cama: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
engr j: What is the title of this Movie.......
wasted effort
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedNot funny embarassed embarassed
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Duxe(f): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
coogar: retarded article!
a source revealed, a source said, a source confessed - what source? police? relatives? eye witness? neighbours? this is lazy journalism and an attempt to tarnish the image of this guy! i am not buying this nonsense article!

may amadioha impregnate the author of this article with 3 albino midgets!!!

lmao!! O coogar! Thou art badt! grin
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Series22(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
11 pound road aba

u 4get 51 iweka road, Onitsha
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by solgee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
OMG Could this be real?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Bettielite(f): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
11 pound road aba

Marketer! Why waste ur talent when banks nid ur service
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
coogar: retarded article!
a source revealed, a source said, a source confessed - what source? police? relatives? eye witness? neighbours? this is lazy journalism and an attempt to tarnish the image of this guy! i am not buying this nonsense article!

may amadioha impregnate the author of this article with 3 albino midgets!!!

It seems you haven't been of Guardian UK lately. Using 'source' is common practice in today's journalism, and it isn't only Nigerian journalists. CNN and other big media sources do the same.

The most important thing is the message, not the messenger.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Looking forward to: FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY, or RICH WOMAN POOR ACTOR, movie from nollywood.

It's defo gonna be a blockbuster movie.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by coogar: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

It seems you haven't been of Guardian UK lately. Using 'source' is common practice in today's journalism, and it isn't only Nigerian journalists. CNN and other big media sources do the same.

The most important thing is the message, not the messenger.

if the message is untrue, the messenger might get stoned to death!
this is not player transfer news - this is about smearing the reputation of an innocent man and the death of his wife! the police or the hospital have not made any official statement and this author lied the autopsy of the corpse has been done and a certain toxic pill was found in her system. you actually believe this nonsense?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by djeezy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
This will make a good movie script with the prelude "Based on a true life story''. The man is such a wicked man, The incessant love of money is truly the root of all evil. angry
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Seerer(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Untill I hear another version, let me assume this is a movie script! Because this guy gave me a leaflet of a church program and told me he is now full time ministering. May it be a script please!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
na wa o, dis life sha................full of lessons, i've learnt another lesson today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.