Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (43935 Views)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru, Kills Wife Over Her Property / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by sayso: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2012
life do not have meaning for some people.What do you stand to gain by killing your wife?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2012
This post sounds like the first job of an apprentice 'journalist' who is impatient to spend time and learn the nitty-gritty of the profession. The story might be true, but the presentation lacks credibility. In paragraph 3 for instance, the poster insinuated that Rich killed his first wife for money ritual; question is, how come he didnt get rich until he met his second wife. Poster deviated from the crux and further accused Rich of being proud of his achievements in the make-believe industry; what's wrong with that? Clearly, there's a malicious personal agenda on the part of poster. And come to think of it, what can one not admit under torture?

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by kooto(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2012
So all this films they act and claim it's to teach people right and wrong, they that act it don't learn anything from it!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by NPP: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by erniok(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

Sir!, perfectly fitting bad-business prototype
No mind billy my brother. He shld have asked his banker friends why they were writing off loans and giving out incredible concessions before coming here to write rubbish.
I still dey suspect he's an imaginary billionaire.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Abenoty: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2012
"Igbo and christian" as stated here is just a bokoharamic satement that should be ignored...the mallan has got nothing cnstructive to say.may d soul of the woman rest in peace"he who kills shall be killed"
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by proxyjobs: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2012
has any one gotten the true facts about the story...i dont think so...once a topic is posted we all comment on instinct.

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2012
erniok:
No mind billy my brother. He shld have asked his banker friends why they were writing off loans and giving out incredible concessions before coming here to write rubbish.
I still dey suspect he's an imaginary billionaire.
I actually expected appreciation for putting out that business idea. Its a great business in the USA. Debt collection is a cartel on its on. Banks are buying up debts and Italians also buy up debts too. Its very lucrative. When a debt collector calls your phone 6 times a day and hounds on your door 3 times a day, you will run to find money to pay. If you think am imaginary billionaire, i congratulate you for your thoughts. Your thought action is what makes you what you are. Keep propagating doubts instead of faith.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by dont8(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2012
The report is incomplete without autopsy test on the lady, RIP.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Autopsy cant reveal "poison" only toxicology report does. Poisonous substances chemical make-up could change due to body temperature variances and when oxygen is no more in the blood. Hope he didnt confess wrongly because of intense torture. I hear those police can make you say you kill your papa even when you papa is alive due to inhumane torture techniques.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by dont8(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2012
Really, I thoutht autopsy could reveal any cause of death, thanks for the enlightenment anyway.
Billyonaire: Autopsy cant reveal "poison" only toxicology report does. Poisonous substances chemical make-up could change due to body temperature variances and when oxygen is no more in the blood. Hope he didnt confess wrongly because of intense torture. I hear those police can make you say you kill your papa even when you papa is alive due to inhumane torture techniques.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by erniok(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: I actually expected appreciation for putting out that business idea. Its a great business in the USA. Debt collection is a cartel on its on. Banks are buying up debts and Italians also buy up debts too. Its very lucrative. When a debt collector calls your phone 6 times a day and hounds on your door 3 times a day, you will run to find money to pay. If you think am imaginary billionaire, i congratulate you for your thoughts. Your thought action is what makes you what you are. Keep propagating doubts instead of faith.
Billy my friend(I call u dat cos dats wat u r to me), Nigeria is not USA where they have social security system and strive to have good credit ratings. It can work there because of structures on ground. In nigeria where a bank customer can collect loans from different banks using either same coy name or different coys. On the issue of hounding, try it and see where customers are getting court injuctions restraining you from hounding them
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by fesse(f): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2012
They practice what they act. I don't know why all these Abuja successful women are after celebrities that are all fake. May her sincere gentle soul RIP.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Blisslife: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2012
If men could have the mind to do this, then personally I no longer see them as humans rather something using them to fulfill their evil intentions on earth. However this are till some of the signs of end time.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by xty114(f): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2012
He might have forgotten he is in real life, may be he thinks he is acting film cos u will never see them write a film that teaches people lesson instead love , love and love story.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2012
erniok:
Billy my friend(I call u dat cos dats wat u r to me), Nigeria is not USA where they have social security system and strive to have good credit ratings. It can work there because of structures on ground. In nigeria where a bank customer can collect loans from different banks using either same coy name or different coys. On the issue of hounding, try it and see where customers are getting court injuctions restraining you from hounding them
Well, you are right that America has social security system and credit rating. I know that already. But does not in any way relate or affect debt collection. Debt collectors hound with with legal authorizations, most of them are retired lawyers or practicing lawyers. Having been to a few places in the world, I can only tell you this is a lucrative business. It does not even require a seed capital. If you are too lazy to try anything, just keep it to yourself and let others try. Ignorance is bliss. Billions dont come to lazy people.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2012
killed his wife? i cant say..... 300 movies.... gosh at 1 movie every 2 months, it will take you 50 years to accomplish that.... OP pls quit the Bullshiiiiit!!!!!!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Hilaskee(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2012
My title for this movie is 'LOVE ALSO KILLS'.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Meristem: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2012
coogar: retarded article!
a source revealed, a source said, a source confessed - what source? police? relatives? eye witness? neighbours? this is lazy journalism and an attempt to tarnish the image of this guy! i am not buying this nonsense article!

may amadioha impregnate the author of this article with 3 albino midgets!!!

Abi o. I dont even glean any FACTS here!! Iwonder why pple whom u would otherwise regard as intelligent would believe any 'cow dong' they read from very questionable sources.... Nobody is ready to operate an INDEPENDENT BRAIN anymore! Where do I start? Even when a man is said to have undergone brutal TORTURE, we still believe he "confessed" to a crime? Eledumare! ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE CONDEMNED N EXECUTED DAILY IN THE KANGAROO COURT OF PUBLIC "OPINION"

I thank God pple like coogar still exist.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by erniok(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Well, you are right that America has social security system and credit rating. I know that already. But does not in any way relate or affect debt collection. Debt collectors hound with with legal authorizations, most of them are retired lawyers or practicing lawyers. Having been to a few places in the world, I can only tell you this is a lucrative business. It does not even require a seed capital. If you are too lazy to try anything, just keep it to yourself and let others try. Ignorance is bliss. Billions dont come to lazy people.
I was doubting the authenticity of ur billionaire claim. Now I know u are far from that status. Yes I'm lazy. Banks that outsourced debt recovery before selling their non-performing loans to AMCON were stupid and ignorant too. Afterall, the debt purchasing offices would have bought those loans better than the paltry %ages AMCON paid for some of those loans especially the unsecured facilities. Obviously, u know nothing about SWOT analysis. Billionaire indeed. Lol
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by avicky(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
WTF
Finally, my brethren, what shall we do?
This guy has actually practised in real life what he has been acting in films.

RIP to d dead.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Dominny: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
This sounds more of a Nigerian movie script than a true life story..too bad though embarassed
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by sexyglow(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
uncle u: A poorly written story. I think the woman died from complications resulting from the surgery. Remember May? That was some years back. If the dude actually gave the wife some pills to recover fast, that might be an innocent move. Many patient relatives do that. I think the doctor is quick to shift blame. Follow the story am sure the guy is not a gynaecologist. A gynaecologist will likely accept the death as post op complication and defend himself.
WTF are you talking about that he gave her pills to make her recover while she's still in the hosp without the Doc's and Nurse's consent?he has no right to administer drugs to her while in the Hosp for whatever reason..He isn't a doctor!Sorry!!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by sexyglow(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
More so he is educated enough to know that it's bad to do self medication or to take drugs without Doctor's prescriptions.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by muyenmuyen: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
check the bottom of a rich man is dirthy, dangerous etc dis should be hanged
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by muyenmuyen: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
check the bottom of a rich man is dirthy, dangerous etc dis man cheesy should be hanged
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ccynwe: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
A gold-digger!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by oge4real(f): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Just checked his facebook profile and this is his last post;

Rich Oganihu
Do you have fibroid and u are afraid of going through operation or do u have stone in ur lever? contact me now for the latest Nigerian health wonder at a shocking fee .you need not flying to America or India, NIGERIAN WONDER
Share · November 15, 2011 at 3:14am near Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory ·
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by lawamaco2012: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bad news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Spell Abandoned On The Streets, Begs For Food Now (Video) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Massages Esther, Carries Her (Photos) / Beverly Osu Dazzles In Military Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.