Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (43947 Views)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru, Kills Wife Over Her Property / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: I also love getting under his skin too! I told him he should quit bragging! I despise people who brag a lot.eerm! Mr billy mind you am following you on twitter!I just love your swag.I don't mind you teaching me how to be a Billionnaire!
Berem make you chill oh. I love you like I love my joystick, but there is nothing wrong with bragging.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ndukwejoe(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
LWKMD HERE
vislabraye: Na wa O wetin we no go hear. But Ibos amaze me. There other time some one from Enugu said Anambra people are bad. Today it is Mbiase people. But why are they so clanish? If not this clan or that clan, it is Osu people. I don't really understand.

Back to the topic. We need a thorough investigation beyond all reasonable doubt. Trust Nigeria police. They will torture to the point where you don't know what is true or what is false.
This whole scenario looks like the movies he acts.
But by the way, how come an actor has acted over 300 movies? Did he take one week per movie?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: shhh!quit derailing the topic! I just came back from a 2 days ban!thanks for the admiration I appreciate. grin

Let's derail the topic and get under each other's skin. Or don't you like lollipop? You gotta love the chocolate ones, especially when they come handy. Most girls do, anyway. wink

I've been 'banned' so much on NL that the mods don't even ban me anymore. grin

They're tired of that shyte.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: I also love getting under his skin too! I told him he should quit bragging! I despise people who brag a lot.eerm! Mr billy mind you am following you on twitter!I just love your swag.I don't mind you teaching me how to be a Billionnaire!
About how to make money, there is an area thats relatively untouched in Nigeria in business cycles. And that's "Debt Purchase", Register a financial company, and go to banks, mortgage houses and even corporate and individuals asking to to buy over their debts. Lets say Mr. A owes Mr. B ..the sum of 1m Naira. Offer to pay Mr. B 300k to 500k of the bad debt and then hire a team of investigators, debt collectors and even cowboys and go after Mr. A to retrieve Mr. B's money, when he pays you have made lots of money. There are pros and cons but make sure the debtor agrees owing the lender with valid supportive documents before buying over the debts. Thank me latter. Business ideas full this my brain.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by hardbody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ndipe: Nigeria also has a "National Enquirer magazine?"

Copycats!

Hi ndipe. It's good to see you again online. When next you are here, please let me know how I can get CaMara Laye's African Child. You may reach me on hard_body99@yahoo.com.

As for your response, my mouth is shut.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Berem make you chill oh. I love you like I love my joystick, but there is nothing wrong with bragging.
c'mon man! You dey brag die! Don't deny it.am not the only one who noticed it.anyway I like your swag.you and beaf have something in common I like so much.but don't worry I won't tell you.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: c'mon man! You dey brag die! Don't deny it.am not the only one who noticed it.anyway I like your swag.you and beaf have something in common I like so much.but don't worry I won't tell you.
Did you read the business idea i sent you ? Promise me you will execute it. Dont let someone else hijack it. If you dont have courage, just invite a high-spirited young man as partner and thank me later.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is unfortunate!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

Let's derail the topic and get under each other's skin. Or don't you like lollipop? You gotta love the chocolate ones, especially when they come handy. Most girls do, anyway. wink

I've been 'banned' so much on NL that the mods don't even ban me anymore. grin

They're tired of that shyte.
please don't make me laugh o! I no dey lick lollipop o! I don pass that level.I still remember our little e- fight about nigeria police.I guess you have forgotten too.lol!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
lol
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: please don't make me laugh o! I no dey lick lollipop o! I don pass that level.I still remember our little e- fight about nigeria police.I guess you have forgotten too.lol!

I don't take the internet seriously, everything is just banter to me, and I'm over it as soon as I log off. I deal with real life and I come on here to post comments depending on my mood.

We're e-friends for life, ya dig?

If you don't lick lollipop, what do you do? Do you like the monkey dance? And I won't mind seeing you twerk for me. wink
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
i like what someone here said "fake it it till you make it". Not here to brag thought but that's my dream at least for the sake of the less privilege in our society.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: And so?

You think say na only you get money for here? Me sef dey come with my "Zillionaire" moniker cool
Freecocoa, No beaf between me and you o. I love you like I love Lucozade Boost.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by emmanugo: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
engr j: What is the title of this Movie.......
hahahahah...u hav sed it all
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: And so?

You think say na only you get money for here? Me sef dey come with my "Zillionaire" moniker cool
hahahahaha! Una no go kill me with laff for nairaland.cocoa nwanne m take am easy o!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
trillioniare: i like what someone here said "fake it it till you make it". Not here to brag thought but that's my dream at least for the sake of the less privilege in our society.
Its not fake if its true. Bragging is no offense under any man-made law. Ask Donald Trump
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
All the Igbo girls on the thread, holla at the king of Igbo girls.

The original Igwe of Igbo girls in ala-London. cool
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Well,i don pass you sha!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

I don't take the internet seriously, everything is just banter to me, and I'm over it as soon as I log off. I deal with real life and I come on here to post comments depending on my mood.

We're e-friends for life, ya dig?

If you don't lick lollipop, what do you do? Do you like the monkey dance? And I won't mind seeing you twerk for me. wink
yeah e-friends for life! Nothing do you.am not a lollipop licker dear.abeg which one be monkey dance? Abeg take am easy o! Lol
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Freecocoa, No beaf between me and you o. I love you like I love Lucozade Boost.
No beef dear as i don't eat beef unto big girl things(I do yogurt and Vegetables).

Anyways just letting you know that, say i never tell people say i get 3 houses for Banana island no mean say i no get money.wink

Me sef love you like I love my pearl necklace.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: hahahahaha! Una no go kill me with laff for nairaland.cocoa nwanne m take am easy o!
Na so na, we no dey make noise, na my perfume dey speak for me but Billyonaire wan provoke me cheesy
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
@berem,you can say that again
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: No beef dear as i don't eat beef unto big girl things(I do yogurt and Vegetables).

Anyways just letting you know that, say i never tell people say i get 3 houses for Banana island no mean say i no get money.wink
People are not gonna know, and that's pretty uncool. Flaunt it if you work hard to get it. Only criminals hide their questionable wealth. KoboJunkie said (he) she cant hire house helps, only for us to realize she (he) hasnt got a place for a housegirl to stay in the face-me-i-face-you cubicle that she(he) manages. So, to all man, his own, based on their realities. Your lifestyle doesnt warrant exposure. But where i come from and where I am going, it earns you more contacts and contracts. When I rave a G55 AMG and step down with a BBPorsche, banks give me more loans. And thats called "Commanding presence".
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: People are not gonna know, and that's pretty uncool. Flaunt it if you work hard to get it. Only criminals hide their questionable wealth. KoboJunkie said (he) she cant hire house helps, only for us to realize she (he) hasnt got a place for a housegirl to stay in the face-me-i-face-you cubicle that she(he) manages. So, to all man, his own, based on their realities. Your lifestyle doesnt warrant exposure. But where i come from and where I am going, it earns you more contacts and contracts. When I rave a G55 AMG and step down with a BBPorsche, banks give me more loans. And thats called "Commanding presence".

That na grammar.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by trillioniare(m): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: @billy wahala dey o! You don get rival.you better act fast before dem push you for one corner.LOL! grin

no be today ooo. ee don teeeeyyyyy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.