Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland (9287 Views)

Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ernestleon(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
torres2: I must say thumps up to muklna, fredoo & others for their update during football matches. but still wondering if muki is really a female because i wonder if a female really watch football as SHE does.
mukina and fredooo they are incredibly awesome...Me too i have been wondering if mukina is a MALE o FEMALE she/he has a vast knowledge of sport in general.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Meristem: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
What about meeeeeeeeeeeee! #occupy nairaland starts now!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ayobase(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Can't you just keep my name off your finger tips? What is it with you people?

U wan deny sey e no sweet u abi....pls, I need ur biograph, abi na autograph!
Oya....nak am for my torso!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by vislabraye(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
@poster. May be you don't know the tribalism that brews in here but everyone seems to smile at each other in real life.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by kpolli(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
marvelck: Nairaland, My Storyland...

Having sojourned for a while,
I noticed from afar,an island,filled with trees.standing over it,like a shade over a rail.
though isolated,it glows in its uniqueness,and inhabited by humans,of various designs, shapes,
sizes,and skills.Having fun, and throwing jokes and banters,both soft and hard,like in a typical bar,or viewing center.

Where many come with loosened tie,and folded sleeves,to unwind and empty
their sorrows in both bottles and plates.and filling our ears with stories of their lives.
many of which are like,tales by moonlight.And knocked right, left and center,either by 190, sexkillz,
acidtalk, Mynd44 or freecocoa.with criticisms that are laced with acid,and released atimes,
with so much venom,On a romantic level.but mind you,no longer from an arm chair,but from the comfort of their couch.

How I wish Naija, can be a bit like Nairaland. where none belong to any clique nor 'cult',
that is hot headed and insensitive,like PDP,or manipulative like an IBB,domineering and vindictive like OBJ,
hot tempered and bittered like a buhari,or quiet but trickish like an abdulsalami.or a jonathan.who bites and blow breeze,like an house rat.

Though faceless like the masses,it's proudly Nigerian,and has a tongue more potent than the 'watch dog'
And created by a young Nigerian.a bundle of skills,and one of many,fired up like a man on a mission.
to provide many with a platform,to tell their stories, and also live their dreams,
like Alice in wonderland...

By Marvelck

PS: This is a tribute to Nairaland.com

Little do u know my brother
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
So what ?? Diz ghy wan die ??
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
ayobase:

U wan deny sey e no sweet u abi....pls, I need ur biograph, abi na autograph!
Oya....nak am for my torso!
What do I look like? Age leave me alone jorh
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ayobase(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
What do I look like? Age leave me alone jorh
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by slimyem: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
^wetin happen?
Why you dey beef am?
because say your name nor dey?
E-badu belle!
Smh!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

Why would any right thinking person make a star of the nuisance bolded above?

@OP That singular act ruined your thread as promising as it appeared.

You are right. He should not have typed it there. But what's your beef with me? Say the truth let it out cos keeping it to yourself will just kill you bit by bit
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ^wetin happen?
Why you dey beef am?
because say your name nor dey?
E-badu belle!
Smh!
No mind am
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Leboska(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Good write up. 4 ur mind, no mind me oo! U try wela
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
My follow Nairalanders, please stop the insult trading/derailing smiley.

Constructive criticism is the best way to go about things.

Thanks, darlings! wink kiss
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ayobase(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

Well,its not beef.
Of course you know why I attacked you.

@2nd bolded
Come on, you are based in the romantic section. You do not have the nerves or wherewithal to thrive in the politics and general section whose topics make frontpage the most.
I only get to see you when a romance topic makes front page.Otherwise, you are as non existent to me as possible.

My friend....dont be RIDICULOUS....whats the big deal about Politics section and the general tinz.....dont u know that the spiritual controls the physical.....u can apply that where neccessary.....and instead of unwinding after a long and busy day, why come here to giving urself cardiac arrest or headache over the issue of garri wey government sef no worry abt.
Poltics section is full of ''copy&paste'' with some BASELESS auguments leading to tiffs.....only few sabi for that place, and Im hoping u r one of them!
So,.........lets not further derail this beautiful thread.
OP.....input my name next time....I will overlook this!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

Well,its not beef.
Of course you know why I attacked you.

@2nd bolded
Come on, you are based in the romantic section. You do not have the nerves or wherewithal to thrive in the politics and general section whose topics make frontpage the most.
I only get to see you when a romance topic makes front page.Otherwise, you are as non existent to me as possible.
and do you exist to me? Dude just stay out of my way and there won't be a problem. Did toy mention the politics section? Dude I spent time there but I got bored with the normal crap and multiple ids there
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Sike(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: who tell you say clique or cult nor dey Nl?
Duh!
Dey there dey dull yourself!
Abeg tell am well well.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
OP, hope you are not quitting Nairaland.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

You must be a sissy.

Whats the problem now?

I have pleaded with everyone to moderate themselves.

If you continue in this manner, I might have to ban you, which is what I don't want to do because I expect everyone to act like adults & be as civil as possible.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

Are you begging me? Come on be a man.

I just hate your idi.otic ways on this forum. I want you to change for good.

Stop bullying innocent nairalanders!!!

@2nd bolded
That's a lie. You are just not man and intelligent enough to survive in those sections (politics et al).

You would rather spend your boring, depressed life gossiping and backbiting with ladies and worse still harassing and intimidating hapless nairalanders in the romance section.What a pity!!!

Is this supposed to be an invitation to the politics section? Believe me I would rather stay here and that where everyone is too busy spread hatred and madness. Keep your darned section it does not appeal to me.
And about me bullying, why can't the guys here do things the right way? If they did, maybe I won't disk them so much
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by 2gbasky22(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
nix work man, u gallant

but who be dis garri pple self.........me jst asking!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

Alright bro.I'll leave at this point before some dude (mod) ban me.Enjoy tongue tongue tongue

You make it sound like its a bad thing embarassed.

Please don't go, just tone it down

Thanks
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
PStylish:

You must be a sissy.

How did u know.....
@@clapping for yah@@
My friend, politics is all around me (television, radio, newspaper, books, articles, internet, gossips, arguments, my gate-keeper, my dog even speaks politics, even the walls speak politics)....I am here on NL to complement (catching fun also)....I visit the politics section, but only contribute if educational, or to clarify, or...... as the case may be.
Yeah, Im a sissy....let me get some rest now!
Im gonna be seeing u around!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^
so did you do that stuff?
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ayobase(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Whats the problem now?

I have pleaded with everyone to moderate themselves.

If you continue in this manner, I might have to ban you, which is what I don't want to do because I expect everyone to act like adults & be as civil as possible.

Abeg no vex!
We are back on track.....
@op....abeg no vex for derialing!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
ayobase:

Abeg no vex!
We are back on track.....
@op....abeg no vex for derialing!

vex ke? lae lae
Am glad we have all decided to behave ourselves without the use of force tongue

topic continues........
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
Cuddlemii:

vex ke? lae lae
Am glad we have all decided to behave ourselves without the use of force tongue

topic continues........
I am waiting for that stuff. Or you decided against it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / African Literatur - PDF Download / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Awarded Barnard College’s Highest Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.