Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (10668 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / Why Have South-East Leaders Remained Silent About Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Omen100: Igbo's & their misplaced priorities, they don't even know what they want. Pathetic living beings under the heaven's. Their slave mentality will never depart from the their head.

I have always said it that there is a slave gene in Igbos. They always like to follow follow.

From Azikwe follow follow balewa to Ekwueme follow Shagari, to Ojuku follow IBB

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by klax(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Zeus I: Revolver abeg no dey dream, wake up, Kogi and Benue states are our land to be annexed, as for Okene people......haha...well, make we finish with the westerners first. We will never forgive neither shall we forget. God will first make all our foes poor, and only then can we enslave them. You better start packing. We Shall Triumph.

Brosie you dey make me laugh.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by apostle007(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Peter Obi and co are playing sound politics. Democracy is a game of numbers... Therefore, Igbo man cannot become president unless Igbos have allies. An Igbo presidency cannot be decreed. Igbo votes alone cannot make any Igbo man president. I wonder why some igbos on this thread still see this as rocket science!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by bigmaut: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
With dis kind of sell-out/endorser mentality i wonder if d igbo will ever be president angry angry
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Akpan107(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Elueme: The south east elders just on point.. GEJ deserves a second term just as people before him did. Every attempt of intimidation from any quarter will be resisted.. Only the people of Nigeria can say no not any cabal.. From the rate the president is going even his worst critics will have a change of mindset before 2015.. Am enjoying the fresh air. How abt u?
likewise me...
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by juman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kabikala:

Now read that last line. Which means the rest of us are not his people and the security men can push us anyhow. Sometimes it is difficult to blame those who call this guy Retardeen!

Hmmmm!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by ubandire(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr. Peter Obi and Arthur Eze spoke our minds. Jonathan deserves another term. He has really tried.
We have never had it so good in appointments. Our son is an army service chief for the first Time in history.
All our ministers are grade A ministers with Grade A portfolios.
Our daughter is the co ordinating minister/prime minister.
Our son is the SGF.
Our daughters head immigrations, SEC, and other big agencies.
Our son is the DG NYSC.
our daughter is Aviation Minister and has shut down Enugu Airport completely for overhaul.
Last month, Aba depot started operations after many years of neglect.
Owerri-Onitsha has been pursued vigorously and nearing completion.
Onitsha -Owerri is undergoing slow rehabilitation.
9th mile was refurbished for use.
Second Niger bridge awarded.
New projects and refineries been commissioned by Jonathan in Anambra.
Power has improved in the south East significantly.
our son was given an opportunity to spearhead the reforms in power sector and will come back to own the emerging power companies in a post privatisation era. It's obvious in the way GEJ spoke glowingly of him in Anambra.
The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know.
We stand by GEJ

2 Likes

Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Dainfamous: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
ubandire: Mr. Peter Obi and Arthur Eze spoke our minds. Jonathan deserves another term. He has really tried.
We have never had it so good in appointments. Our son is an army service chief for the first Time in history.
Our son is the SGF.
Our son is the DG NYSC.
our daughter is Aviation Minister and has shut down Enugu Airport completely for overhaul.
our son was given an opportunity to spearhead the reforms in power sector and will come back to own the emerging power companies in a post privatisation era. It's obvious in the way GEJ spoke glowingly of him in Anambra.
We stand by GEJ
1000likes
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by EzeUche(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Anambra Igbos are speaking for the rest of the Ndigbo?

I don't think the Igbo leaders in Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi were consulted before these Igbo "leaders" made such a statement.

GEJ is working but these Igbo leaders from Anambra need to stop acting like they speak for all of us.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
EzeUche: Anambra Igbos are speaking for the rest of the Ndigbo?

I don't think the Igbo leaders in Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi were consulted before these Igbo "leaders" made such a statement.

GEJ is working but these Igbo leaders from Anambra need to stop acting like they speak for all of us.

the rest of ndigbo will eventually endorse this position. just watch
do you have a better candidate for 2015?
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by RabiuAnka(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Igbo people are just pulling themself, let GEJ continue till 2019 whose care. But they should know that if he succeed in 2015 power must be return to the north in 2019. Then, in 2027 north will like to return power to the people they have always trust i.e South-west. So hate me or like me it will be difficult for an Igbo extraction to rule this nation.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by peruso: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2012
THE DAY I START TAKING "THESE SO CALLED" IGBO LEADERS SERIOUS I WILL ANSWER THEM.........

BLOODY SYCOPHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2012
Am disappointed in senator and gov obi,its too early to make conclusion. Were they high on crack. To the best of my knowledge, ohanaeze has nt endorsed any candidate. Why dnt they wait till ohanaeze reach a conclusion.

Am disappointed in president's speech(if what waz written here waz his speech) he is sounding like a kid and some how incoherent. Or is this due to bad journalism,wch ever way,this write up appears more like a beer parlour chat.

Am disappointed in some people commenting here. Where in the write up waz it said that the whole south east endorsed jona for second term. Gov obi and arthur jst made their personal "political" opinion known and it became the whole south east agenda??

Am disappointed in the idokojimmy for misleading readers with the caption; "south east leaders..." pls be careful when starting thread like this.

South east has not endorsed any one yet.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by ysquare(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:
:
I dont understand.Some ibos want biafra by end of this year,some want ibo presidency in 2015,some want a state of biafra after Nigeria might have collapsed in 2015,another set of ibos are now supporting Jonathan for second term even when the coast is not clear.Abeg,how many types of ibos do we have in Nigeria ?

you have mention it your self. 4 types of Igbos. I dey laugh ooooo
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Ojumiii(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
watching the movie titled "2015" with many predicted endings, well lets see what the ending holds...
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by Dollarman101: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
ubandire: Mr. Peter Obi and Arthur Eze spoke our minds. Jonathan deserves another term. He has really tried.
Our son is the SGF.
Our son is the DG NYSC.
We stand by GEJ

GEJ really dey favour Igbos oooo.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by cbjonstage(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
[size=18pt]Revolva(m):[/size]
Bros why do you insult a lot sayin lazy kogi origin - don't you know that region where the oil is found is around southjern kogi - ibaji lga which share origin with anambra aguleri people - igala amd igbo speakers are there - that land may be partly anambra and partly kogi -

i wonder why some pple will stay idle, busy nothing. when serious pple dedicate their time, energy to discover wealth while others are there to inflame the passions of people claiming wot they didnt suffer for. some nigerians na wa oh!!!
if it shares border with enugu, kogi, anambra why are u guyz been doing since then before anambra pple discover d oil well...una be Niger state wey dey claim some stakes wey belongs to Kwara pple...this is not military rule ok (na democracy we dey)
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by chrisosi: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
The day all Igbo unite and start speaking with one voice, the better for us. Some want Biafra, some Say ibo president 2015 a must, and now some are saying and endorsing Jonathan for 2015 when He has not even done half of his 4 years term. Can someone pls paoint out one remarkable thing that the president has done for the igbos since the biginning of his term? This is just one of the many reason the ibo man cannot become the president cos they always in a rush for crumbs

I just dey laugh
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by simdam500(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Just passin by! Anyway, i wish Nigeria d best.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by DuduNegro: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2012
By this declaration Peter Obi has ceded Anambra State to GEJ' s camp for 2015. That means no Anambrian can challenge Jonathan for the Presidency.

....negro strikes Anambra off the 2015 candiate list!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by victorD3: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2013
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaa!

Said it and my predictions are coming in real time. Next North central will endorse and NE, SW then the rest will be running in like prodigal children. Wait and see the power of incumbency in display and you will understand that attempting to take power away from a man is a dangerous move
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term by christendom2004: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
wey dis south west saddist them? una no come post? abi i de clear u small small for eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Launch Rice, Cassava Industries In Imo / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Governors Forum Warn Against Passing Minimum Wage States Cannot Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.