Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34246 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
I have passed through olumo rock twice now. The last time i was going through, i was immaginning the size the rock will attain, when all the yoruba race has ran into it with their palm oil soup and what not.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
Malawian: did you notice the way you keep refering to igala in third person? Using terms like "the igalas" "they are" etc. Why must you oil soupers claim other ethnicity to scatter scatter? Because you guys have olumo rock and seme border to run to abi?

LOL you noticed it too . Once again igbo man don expose Yoruba . tongue tongue
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2012
funy funy funy
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2012
have ever wondered why we survived influence 4rm either the north or east we share borders with . We are warriors . Anything we move 4 we get at all cost.ur conspiracy must fail.the ibos must regrat it
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
but come 2 think of it we have never fought the ibos .from history we fought benin ,jukun .we killed queen Amina with her worriors even helping 2 stop the jihad before it got to the ibos. That along help the ibos , have u ever had the ibos fought against any jihadist conquest we did it 4 u ,we even showed u mercy during the biafran war .ask u parents and they will enlighten u .we may be minority but we are found in anambara, enugu, edo benue and delta state (ebus are igalas in delta.ettes are igalas in enugu, anambara local gov have native igala )@ malawian big up u cant fight the only friend u have in nigeria , talk of enugu ezike u know now .so we just need 2 treat each other with respect no cheating no insults or else kasala go bust ,and another thing we d hardly vex but if we vex
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
@ Negedoms, this your last post cracked me up. You igala helped the igbo to stop jihad? You are having a laugh! World powers gathered together to put down an igbo uprising, is it clueless precipitates with cutlass that will stand near us when we roar? How come the jihadist managed to convert more than half of you? If anything, it is because of the igbos that all of you were not converted! Christian igala are the ones near the borders of igboland- fact! We will not fight igala because for one, they are our cousins, secondly, na phuckup for our side to dey beat small pikin. I know you are Yoruba anyway, but do you really think igala will rise to arms against igbo? Go and find out the meaning of " anu ana agba egbe, o na akpa nni" that is what you can equate igbos with.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
most of u ibo bois in this forum u easily decieve urself u think u are watching african majic the ibajis have not altered any word and u aint still afried wen u talk weapons they have, u talk charms even the niga delta militants patronise them, the heart is that of a lion ,when it comes to an issue of cheating they will go to any length to achieve what they want ,i also believe eeven ur so called bakssi bois patronise their charm,
i keep reapeating these but these ibo guyz will not listen ITS NOT THE SIZE OF A DOG THAT MATTERS IN A FIGHT BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG.a word is enough for the wise they go brutalize una by then nigerian security outfits where don already know ibaji no go gree near they and una must beg publicly , these children una parents just the blow una lie say ibos are worriors ibos are warrior, u have never wondered why ibo were the attack idomas for benue state never one day make mistake attack igala ,the facts is we go crush una,most of u(ibos) who talk trash on these forum have never travelled out of ur state, when u travel u become enlightened and accord every one his or her respect ,i know one thing 4 sure we gona kick some forken ass
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2012
kaeto: don't be petty here, the chairman of orient has said it all, Kogi will have her due share. But you old men are here hating and nagging without asking yourselves what is in the oil deal for you, what will be your benefit even as you spend your bandwits. SMH!
idiot na u go tell how far for our oil make una no wory when house of reps return fron recess and boundary commission bring result we go no how far .for making an attempt 2 steel from us u done cross line even if the judgement favour us we must deal with una(ibos) to serve as lesson
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by kettykin: 3:51am On Sep 11, 2012
My candid advice to Orient Refinery and itsmanagement , forget OPL 9 15 and concentrate on OPL 916 and other OPL in the anambra and Enugu region.

What is happening to Kogi state is simply the ignorance that has held down the black race and made many to trade the destiny of Africas only hotpe of making it.

What stops Kogi State from buying from the Federal Government OPL 9 12 or OPL 913 that could probably fall within their territory and start exploring the oil in it , why struggle and cause problem over and OPL 9 15 that has just about 30 % of it in your terriory if not the curse of ignorance and stupidity.

I thought the Management of Orient Refinery should have been better informed after the politics of abandoned property and oil politics of ikwere , how are we even sure the oil in the OPL 9 15 is commercial enough e.t.c why cant blacks for once be intellugent and wisen up
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
i think the ibo should accept nationally that they do have igalla speaking communities in both anambara and enugu state . Stop marginalizing them give them equal opportunity it will help save the situation . I still wonder why u call us minority when we are scarted in neighbouring state .i even discovered recently that even the area anambara state is claiming 2 carry out exploration within their boundary as claimed are igalla speaking communities. The ibos better do the right thing 2 avoid revolt first from igallas within their teritory before those in kogi who their oil is being syphoned starts thiers. The earlier i the ibos realise their leader are crooks the better 4 then 2 avert trouble .becouse na una were the support una criminal leaders go recieve fire first .
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
if orient oil are not trying 2 steel why will there say part of the beneficiaries will be kogi state with its 21 local government . How generous are the ibos to include kogi state and its 21 local government if the oil in contention is theirs .make all the ibos were there these forum the shout continue we the kogi people we dont talk 2 much but una must recieve fire 4 even trying 2 steel 4rm us
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Akexstinger(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
For all those who are just beinh mouthed about the aguleris pple havin enough charms and war warriors, I'm from ibaji and they say" who no go no go know" we should all pray for peace and not clamour for war cos if na gun juju, cutlass, or anything O°˚˚ we ibaji we de sharply...I know many igbos who do come to aiyike in ibaji to collect gun jazz and get treatment for bullet wounds..its a tip of the ice berg.
Only fools who have not witness the effect of war clamour for war...
For the igbos, why una no use so called powerful charms durin d civil war? Its a question for y'all, so isshh of charms n jazz has no importance...war is the issue of the mind and that's what we ibajians were born to do
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
i think we need 2 start looking 4ward to the outcome of NBC .and the report of the 2 committee set up by house of reps .the house of reps will resume next week .insted of exchanging words with this ethnic bigots(ibos) the igalas are superior race to the ibos and so shall it be when it comes to fyt they are alway under our knife and mercy [url]i think we need 2 start looking 4ward to the outcome of NBC .and the report of the 2 committee set up by house of reps .the house of reps will resume next week .insted of exchanging words with this ethnic bigots(ibos) the igalas are superior race to the ibos and so shall it be when it comes to fyt they are alway under our knife and mercy [/url]i think we need 2 start looking 4ward to the outcome of NBC .and the report of the 2 committee set up by house of reps .the house of reps will resume next week .insted of exchanging words with this ethnic bigots(ibos) the igalas are superior race to the ibos and so shall it be when it comes to fyt they are alway under our knife and mercy
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
at akexstinga my bro let these ela oko(ibos) know people the talk fight ibo the talk the day were e go set no body go tell dem .even though we settle the issue amicably we must punish dem 2 let dem know say we no dey count ibos amongs humans
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
for the fools amongs u the ibos if u dont know ibaji are igala version of US marines (ibaji na marines special force) i just the happy 4 wetin i know say they go use ibo do .men its giong 2 be genocidal.one thing i ilove my pple 4 more is that action speaks loader than voice
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
wetin i no dey want here na say were kogi wen they invest 4billion naira and these was the word of ur criminal stupid obi .. Oil 4 another man state who send as the oil dey ground e being the cry say e want commot from ground ur stealing plans have fail .anambara wait 4 boundary commission to disgrace una
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
negedoms: wetin i no dey want here na say were kogi wen they invest 4billion naira and these was the word of ur criminal stupid obi .. Oil 4 another man state who send as the oil dey ground e being the cry say e want commot from ground ur stealing plans have fail .anambara wait 4 boundary commission to disgrace una
Brov u are giving urself migraine go and fight orient petrol and anambra state govt if u think u can survive it cool75% oil deposit is in anambra state kogi don't have enough oil to be call an oil producing state cool
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by cjrane: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kogi is just trying to play an untenable 419.So where were they all these years to come and say Anambra was searching for oil and drilling on their land? Suddenly on 30th of August after Anambra was declared oil producing state, their jealousy and 419 was hatched? They know very well the oil wells are well inside Anambra border.They are only making noise because they want Anambra to give them something for the piece of the oil field said to have entered Kogi.(That is if seismic data truly prove the same field extends into Kogi).Kogi state has coal and some oil coming over from the Anambra field.(If we are to believe the data).So, Kogi should go and invest almost N4.5 billion and develop its own oil.Then Delta shall send their deputy governor on the day it shall be commisioned to say the oil actually belong to Delta since part of the field enters Delta's territory under the ground.This is just the height of 419. I hope Anambra people completely reject this type of koro koro cheating them of their God given resources.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by cjrane: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2012
The National Boundary Commission should use all the latest satellite utilities and technology available now to pin point the border. Since where the southern border of the defunct Northern Region and the Northern border of the former Eastern Region has not changed since independence,Anambra should not accept any map drawn before 1st October, 1960 when we still had regions.All these fake maps made after 1960, are not acceptable.Let us use the original map drawn by the British who have no interest in this issue and didn't even know there was oil there when they made the map.That is the least biased map to use to know the historical border. That way,the bias of using recent fake maps by all the interested parties would not work here.Let us know where the British put the line dividing the southern border of the northern region and northern border of the Eastern Region and settle the matter once and for all.

Since oil is now involved, a lot of big money corruption will already be taking place now to bribe the NBC officials. Thus,International border experts should also be involved to make sure our local officials are marking the spots the coordinates indicate. If you leave this sensitive matter to corrupt Nigerian officials or judges,then wahala is the result.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by wirinet(m): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2012
Where is Musiwa aka becomerich when you need him? We need those your satellite photos now to help us know whether the ibaji oil fields is in anambra or kogi.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Akexstinger(m): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2012
The distance of the oil wells to Iggah is eight kilometers and seven kilometers from Echenwo community in Ibaji Council Area of Kogi State. The nearest Anambra State migrant settlement, Otu, to the Oil well is 50 kilometers.”
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Akexstinger(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2012
The present installations are all in kogi state, ibaji to be precised. Why should you invest 4.5 billion naira on another person's stuff even if the bulk of it lies in ur land even though they claimed they werr give licence to operate those drilled and abandoned oil wells by elf in the 1970s. They built refinery in anambra and they are tryin to build tank farm in ibaji.. See d scope they are trying. The chairman of orient company acknwoledged and knows the truth. Where those christmas trees are right now are in ibaji.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
Da infamous: soon wealth will increase more in anambra state....

yes anambra have been wealthy before now, and God had decided to make us more wealthy, to HIm alone be all the praise and adoration

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
hey guys am tired of insulting people i have not known or seen .we are here insulting ourselfs n no one not even the goverment uses our opinion,GUYZ LETS GROW UP N WAIT 4 THE REVELANT AGENCIES 2 DO THEIR WORK .THE ONLY FEAR IS THAT AM AFRIAD OF MY PEOPLE BEING CHEATED. Sory 4 insulting any guy or babe on these forum
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2012
negedoms: hey guys am tired of insulting people i have not known or seen .we are here insulting ourselfs n no one not even the goverment uses our opinion,GUYZ LETS GROW UP N WAIT 4 THE REVELANT AGENCIES 2 DO THEIR WORK .THE ONLY FEAR IS THAT AM AFRIAD OF MY PEOPLE BEING CHEATED. Sory 4 insulting any guy or babe on these forum

GOOD YOU REALIZED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE A KID NOT EVEN A CHILD,

YOU NOTICED YOUR IGNORANT YOURSELF!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by negedoms: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
N_girl: Ok, Kogi cannot be referred to as an oil producing state, I'm sure everyone knows that, there has to be good reason for reference. As for sharing the same profit with Anambra state, that is completely wrong. Besides, did Kogi state give one kobo during the building and construction. Also, Kogi should have informed Anambra state of the condition under which they could construct anything in their state. Even if Anambra wants to give them some profit, Kogi should not claim ownership because it's not for them. Obviously, this was their plan all along if not they would have told Anambra of the conditions. They should stop trying to reap where they did not sow cause they're giving themselves a bad name.
why are u talking like an idiot .why will u spend money on another mans property .did the niger deltan states spent money b4 being given the oil producing status

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.