Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating (33962 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by JoeMosco(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2012
From the comments above, i deduced with utmost dismay that we nigerians hate reading and most unfortunately, we are proud of it......
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by sucezTP(f): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Joeblis: ^^^Since you failed english what language did you use in writng subjects you passed?

Don't be surprised.. I had F9 parallel with the exception of pidgin english(A1) and vernacular(A1)..

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by SimplyAlfy: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Sparkle777: i weep for my country. Most complain on its lenghtiness. No wonder they say to hide important issues in book cos an average black man cant or wont read.
Abi ooooo! My sista.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by lillyveezy: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2012
What we have now the pingging generation that can never read.tell me why u will not complain about the length?
@Post welldone for a nice piece.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Orikinla(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2012
Majority of the men Nigerian girls and women are dating in Nigeria are like those identified.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2012
In the ideal world,ur "thesis" is good.

The truth is...to get a woman under... "control" her brain and be "in charge" of her body.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by olatwo(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2012
shocked shocked
Idowuogbo: Mynd! Ki ni werey yi so na? U read am!
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2012
Joe Mosco: From the comments above, i deduced with utmost dismay that we nigerians hate reading and most unfortunately, we are proud of it......
most time the initial posts are from teenagers,it's only when such threads are moved to front page that mature members come in.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by slimyem: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2012
centje: most time the initial posts are from teenagers,it's only when such threads are moved to front page that mature members come in.
okay..
Mature member,where is your mature contribution?
This nonsense?
centje: In the ideal world,ur "thesis" is good.

The truth is...to get a woman under... "control" her brain and be "in charge" of her body.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by exklusive4(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2012
nolio: Was he trying to say 7 types of men women should not avoid?
u no fit read? Or u no go schl?
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by iamdsam: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Na full newsaper be this o! (faints)
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by abbeycial: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2012
;DWe don hear....
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Enitsua(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
Joe Mosco: From the comments above, i deduced with utmost dismay that we nigerians hate reading and most unfortunately, we are proud of it......
@ poster, i will tell u, wot sm1 told m wen i ws a newbie. Mke ur write up as little as possible wit cathy phrases nd coincise quotes, mix it wit a little humour nd criticise stereotypes as much as possible...nt forgettin *A controversial title*...Nice post but it ws just 2long. And 1 more ting, Mst women wud b willing to stick wit ny man wit money, Gud luks, influence nd who cn offer dem protection, as far as d shw as much as an atom of affection 1nce in a while. Mst Nigerian women r blinded by comfort, as dey say 'it is much better to cry in a bentley dan in a keke napep' Enuf said.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Guguru102(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
grin cheeze
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Lyth: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
anitank:
My bad......sorry!

Ok no sweat bud ....so trace tv is where ur club is huh?club at ur fingertips_cnt beat dat *lol* =I guess u aint most lagosians anyway.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Ojumiii(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
i hope they understand and lean from this fact...
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Lyth: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
centje: most time the initial posts are from teenagers,it's only when such threads are moved to front page that mature members come in.

Yep here is a mature member(centje) who probably is a personification of all d aforementioned attributes cos they all probably start wit dishonesty *centje sef no read am finish*
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by anitank(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
DailyNews:

Plenty of them exist, but the ladies of our today world ignorantly or say out of selfish wants, ignores them or hardly accepts them into their lives and rather accept the aforementioned guys out of their selfish desires. The problem of most ladies come with who they attract, who they accept, and the kind of guys they admire...most admire the wrong guys and hence end up accepting the BADTTT guys! Amazing guys exist in millions if not in billions, but will u give them a chance, NO!
U're going way out of line bro. Go back and read what I wrote, then try assimilating before attacking me
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: okay..
Mature member,where is your mature contribution?
This nonsense?
seems i jst stroke a nerve. Its the bitter truth dear.

Did it occur to you that most ladies that posted earlier never read the article to the end. How wuld they learn frm it...then they end up in the same shit the dude waz tryin to educate them on.
At the end they conclude all men are the same.

Some men have virtues but if u dnt learn frm stuffs like this, ur brain will still be controlled,ur body used.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lyth:

Yep here is a mature member(centje) who probably is a personification of all d aforementioned attributes cos they all probably start wit dishonesty *centje sef no read am finish*
"probably",u said.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Lyth: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
centje: seems i jst stroke a nerve. Its the bitter truth dear.

Yep u sure did stroke a nerve dude ....as opposed to STRUCK *smh*
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lyth:

Yep u sure did stroke a nerve dude ....as opposed to STRUCK *smh*
keep pursuing wind...happy you got the message.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
anitank:
U're going way out of line bro. Go back and read what I wrote, then try assimilating before attacking me

Hey dear, I was not attacking, I only used your comment to form my point of counseling for ladies, sorry that I quoted you. so sorry pls. shalom!
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by tammyboy1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
noted
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by johnwizey: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
micoco: Jehovah!!! See novel! Bros you try compose this thing sha.
me no ft laff o
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by johnwizey: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
anitank: Someone should please SUMMARIZE this for me gringringrin
Make u no mari again
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by LuvMercy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
alaoeri: What's about if someone is 30 above & still see wizkid & davido as his role models dressing like them.
then that should be numba 8,they should be avoided.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by LuvMercy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ojumiii: i hope they understand and lean from this fact...
if a man does not involve in any of drinking,smoking or womanizing,then he is either a wizard or hiding sumtin.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by LuvMercy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ojumiii: i hope they understand and lean from this fact...
if a man does not involve in any of drinking,smoking or womanizing,then he is either a wizard or hiding sumtin.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Luv Mercy: if a man does not involve in any of drinking,smoking or womanizing,then he is either a wizard or hiding sumtin.
lol. Why do u fink so?
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by bakila: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
micoco: Jehovah!!! See novel! Bros you try compose this thing sha.
Na copy copy.
Re: 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating by kiama(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
De best is to find a man dat hve CONSCIENCE. CONSCIENCE COVERS EVERYTIN[color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.