Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Two Religions Deceive Themselves - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Two Religions Deceive Themselves (1844 Views)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / The Two Religions / The Tale Two Religions:judaism And Christianity: One God Or Two? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by UyiIredia(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy are you sure you are not turning yourself into logicboy with all your threads on this section. Now you start again with a misleading post on both Christianity & Islam. Your post will only be valid if a Christian or Muslim has actually answered those questions as you stated. doubt that they have.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
Uyi Iredia: MacDaddy are you sure you are not turning yourself into logicboy with all your threads on this section. Now you start again with a misleading post on both Christianity & Islam. Your post will only be valid if a Christian or Muslim has actually answered those questions as you stated. doubt that they have.

I am logicboy

My post on christianity and islam are factual and I do not need to appeal to authority
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: if its foreign to Mankind, Adam [as] would not have been muslim.

Adam is a jewish/HEBREW name.
Adam and Eve were never the first people in the world. The first people were from Africa and not the middle east.

Sweetnecta:
if its arab religion, all arabs would have been muslims.

non sequitur. Your premise does not follow the conclusion.

The Quran is in Arabic. You face Mecca. Sorry, it is an Arab tradition
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
Uyi Iredia: [b]MacDaddy are you sure you are not turning yourself into logicboy [/b]with all your threads on this section. Now you start again with a misleading post on both Christianity & Islam. Your post will only be valid if a Christian or Muslim has actually answered those questions as you stated. doubt that they have.
Are you kidding me? Logicboy was more coherent and trolled less than MacDaddy.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
E_monkey:
Are you kidding me? Logicboy was more coherent and trolled less than MacDaddy.

I am logicboy.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ok, but you type different.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
E_monkey: Ok, but you type different.

I have become a bit darker. After being banned unfairly, I dont hesitate to lash out. I have seen the ugly soul of many religionists here on Nairaland who lack sympathy and common sense for unbelievers.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I have become a bit darker. After being banned unfairly, I dont hesitate to lash out. I have seen the ugly soul of many religionists here on Nairaland who lack sympathy and common sense for unbelievers.
You should not let those people turn you into a darker person, just bear in mind that you are bound to face things like that when you engage in religious arguments and try to steel yourself against their actions.
Whatever.
I prefer logicboy to MacDaddy.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Sweetnecta: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Macdaddy01:
by MacDaddy01: 8:59pm

Sweetnecta: if its foreign to Mankind, Adam [as] would not have been muslim.

Adam is a jewish/HEBREW name.
how possible, if there were people alive before the first jew? The man Adam [as] was neither jew by religion nor by tribe. But a man, the first man, long before Noah [as] and the flood that came in his time.

Adam and Eve were never the first people in the world.
name your first man on earth if Adam [as] was not.

The first people were from Africa and not the middle east.
Give me a name and has it ever occurred to you that Moses [as] who ran from Egypt to Midian in the true middle east for safety returned to Egypt without crossing the sea by the proof that Suez Canal used to not be there but man made? Couldnt the whole land mass on the earth would have been all in one place before the continental drifts?

Sweetnecta:
if its arab religion, all arabs would have been muslims.

non sequitur. Your premise does not follow the conclusion.
i guess all delta people are not always deltans by your conclusion?

The Quran is in Arabic. You face Mecca. Sorry, it is an Arab tradition
Even all arab muslims have to learn the arabic Quran, face Makka the city, indeed if you are in Makka masjid haraam and if you are in Masjid Haraam, The Ka'aba. If Islam is arab tradition, i will expect the arab Christians and Jews to do the same. But they dont. It means Islam has its own tradition and not necessarily Arab tradition.

Islamic tradition: There is no god or God safe The God Whose Name is Allah and Muhammad [sa] is His Last Messenger.
Make Salah; 5 daily; You make ablution, you enter the Salah by making Takbir Hiram [Allahu Akbar], and read Surah Fatiha, then some portion of the Quran. Bow. Prostrate your face. And at the end Teslim out [As sSalaamaualaykum wa Rahmatullah].

Give me an Arabic tradition in the above.

I could talk about Islamic tradition of Sawn, Zakat and Sadaqah, and Hajj and Umrah. Give me Arab tradition of Umrah and let me know about Arthikaf that Arab used to do.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
E_monkey:
You should not let those people turn you into a darker person, just bear in mind that you are bound to face things like that when you engage in religious arguments and try to steel yourself against their actions.
Whatever.
I prefer logicboy to MacDaddy.

cool cool cool
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Macdaddy01: how possible, if there were people alive before the first jew? The man Adam [as] was neither jew by religion nor by tribe. But a man, the first man, long before Noah [as] and the flood that came in his time.

name your first man on earth if Adam [as] was not.

Give me a name and has it ever occurred to you that Moses [as] who ran from Egypt to Midian in the true middle east for safety returned to Egypt without crossing the sea by the proof that Suez Canal used to not be there but man made? Couldnt the whole land mass on the earth would have been all in one place before the continental shifts?

i guess all delta people are not always deltans by your conclusion?

Even all arab muslims have to learn the arabic Quran, face Makka the city, indeed if you are in Makka masjid haraam and if you are in Masjid Haraam, The Ka'aba. If Islam is arab tradition, i will expect the arab Christians and Jews to do the same. But they dont. It means Islam has its own tradition and not necessarily Arab tradition.

lol......you need to read up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rOn4vYwa0w
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Sweetnecta: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Macdaddy01: Why do you post the video and then say "read up"?

what section of the video should I read in your "read up"?

whats the purpose of this video because i cant right now sit through an almost 2 hours of nothingness.

Give me where I should read up so that I can read it up and then use it to break your atheist mind down.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Macdaddy01: Why do you post the video and then say "read up"?

what section of the video should I read in your "read up"?

whats the purpose of this video because i cant right now sit through an almost 2 hours of nothingness.

Give me where I should read up so that I can read it up and then use it to break your atheist mind down.

I put that video so that you can learn the problems of islam before we start debating.

You are quite ignorant of many basic things that religion gets wrong. cant waste my time educating you and then debating you. Get to my level first.

Watch the video.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by Sweetnecta: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2012
^^^ I am old enough to have you as a son and i have survived by the Grace of God in the west longer than your entire life on earth. Yet I am ignorant to you. Ignorant about a religion that I live and breathe it. Ignorant about a religion that I dream in, waking up reciting Quran, making ablution, weeping because I am supplicating in my sleep, etc.

I am truly ignorant as against your knowledge, a former christian turned atheist. A man whose entire clan Islam is foreign to. A man who indulge in the most vile of crimes; denying existence of God and encouraging innocent people to commit fornication or adultery. I wish you put your female folks up for the same thing.

I know that you will defeat me in argument about God and Islam. You don't believe there is God because you have never seen Him. I believe He exits because I have dreamed about Him and the dream was fulfilled in so marvelous a fashion that I am always grateful for it.

Last night as I was making my night prayer my mind went to ingestion and then digestion as a result of what i just snacked on and reflecting on your atheist guy consumption of water in the video. I ask myself how did the water go down and even as I prostrated my face the cookies i ate also went down? Neither I nor your atheist boss was in control of the muscles that did the work to secure what we eat so that at the end we reap the benefit instead of unable to swallow it or dying by it? Yet we will not be too arrogant enough to say that we can definitely digest what we eat or excrete its wastes, unless the muscles in our body for the purposes perform as expected.

I remember an older friend of mine who could not eat any flesh/muscle except that of turkey. One day he told me the story behind it. The short version is that part of his inside was removed and what is left will not digest beef. I saw him getting sick right away when he dared to consume what he shouldnt.

Yeah. I am very ignorant and grateful if smart is your type. I dont wanna be your type of smart. Your atheist boss thinking could be summarize in the chicken or the egg argument. Egg could not survive to hatch itself to a chick. Chicken can grow up and then produce egg and incubate that same egg so that it by instinct hatch it to a chick.

Should there be a recessive Allah? The Allah that you can not go pass is Allah, while you created fake Allah just to boast that you are arguing.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ I am old enough to have you as a son and i have survived by the Grace of God in the west longer than your entire life on earth. Yet I am ignorant to you. Ignorant about a religion that I live and breathe it. Ignorant about a religion that I dream in, waking up reciting Quran, making ablution, weeping because I am supplicating in my sleep, etc.

I am truly ignorant as against your knowledge, a former christian turned atheist. A man whose entire clan Islam is foreign to. A man who indulge in the most vile of crimes; denying existence of God and encouraging innocent people to commit fornication or adultery. I wish you put your female folks up for the same thing.

I know that you will defeat me in argument about God and Islam. You don't believe there is God because you have never seen Him. I believe He exits because I have dreamed about Him and the dream was fulfilled in so marvelous a fashion that I am always grateful for it.

Last night as I was making my night prayer my mind went to ingestion and then digestion as a result of what i just snacked on and reflecting on your atheist guy consumption of water in the video. I ask myself how did the water go down and even as I prostrated my face the cookies i ate also went down? Neither I nor your atheist boss was in control of the muscles that did the work to secure what we eat so that at the end we reap the benefit instead of unable to swallow it or dying by it? Yet we will not be too arrogant enough to say that we can definitely digest what we eat or excrete its wastes, unless the muscles in our body for the purposes perform as expected.

I remember an older friend of mine who could not eat any flesh/muscle except that of turkey. One day he told me the story behind it. The short version is that part of his inside was removed and what is left will not digest beef. I saw him getting sick right away when he dared to consume what he shouldnt.

Yeah. I am very ignorant and grateful if smart is your type. I dont wanna be your type of smart. Your atheist boss thinking could be summarize in the chicken or the egg argument. Egg could not survive to hatch itself to a chick. Chicken can grow up and then produce egg and incubate that same egg so that it by instinct hatch it to a chick.

Should there be a recessive Allah? The Allah that you can not go pass is Allah, while you created fake Allah just to boast that you are arguing.

Why would an old man call himself "Sweetnectar"? You're a dried fruit. cool

Please, watch the video.

As a muslim in America, you live a hypocritical life. The economy you live in is fueled by riba (unfair interest). Your computer is made by atheists (either Bill Gates or a Bhuddist Steve Jobs).

Ask yourself why your religion has no correlation with anything good.

Ask yourself how islam came to Nigeria (slavery)

Ask yourself why Muhammad would marry his cousin.

Ask yourself why Allah would give me the same punishment as a murderer just because I refuse to believe in supernatural? Does atheist = murderer? Should I burn in the same hell with a murderer? Shouldnt punishment meet the crime?
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by lilcutie8916(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Macdaddy its ur very good friend hw re u doing i have an advise for u as always go get a life and please let JESUS be in that life. How is ur sunday going.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
lilcutie8916: Macdaddy its ur very good friend hw re u doing i have an advise for u as always go get a life and please let JESUS be in that life. How is ur sunday going.

My sunday is fine.... hoped to have sex after one of my gfs came from church but................so I am cranky
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by lilcutie8916(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ok lets put christianity aside lets face morality is furnication a moral behaviour is it something ur parents will advise u to do. Dude try to read the bible but this time read it as if it makes sense to u as if u need it to pass lifes exams not reading to find faults .
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
lilcutie8916: Ok lets put christianity aside lets face morality is furnication a moral behaviour is it something ur parents will advise u to do. Dude try to read the bible but this time read it as if it makes sense to u as if u need it to pass lifes exams not reading to find faults .

<< 1 Corinthians 14:34 >>

New International Version (©1984)
women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

My gf was trying to preach to me when I quoted the above verses
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by lilcutie8916(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
There really is still hope for u and mind u ur girlfriends that furnicate with u re not christians because they dont follow christ they just go to church and a true christian stays away from sin.
Re: How Two Religions Deceive Themselves by MacDaddy01: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
lilcutie8916: There really is still hope for u and mind u ur girlfriends that furnicate with u re not christians because they dont follow christ they just go to church and a true christian stays away from sin.
grin

But christians have sex na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes, The World Will Truly Be Better Off Without God Or Belief In God / My Journey From Genesis To Revelation (nice Piece) / The Experience Lagos 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.