Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! (15549 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Why Nigerians Have Not Vamoosed At The Olympics Like Cameroonians? / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
.bbpreye:
Will it afect the something of something in the something? If it won't count me out pls!
LOL this man, you no wan repent? Sheun go ban u tire till your name become banner!
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by fittty(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
timpaker: The boxers think say to make am for UK na "beanz"... I wish the UK authority would leave...when they finish paying tax, no be persin go show em the road to wharf for the cheapest self-deportation to Africa.

if only u knew how difficult it is for dem to survive in their country
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by donblacky(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
.bbpreye:
Will it afect the something of something in the something? If it won't count me out pls!

Lolz.U̶̲̥̅̊ no wan just gree at all
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by lightheart(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
AB$I:
Make una punch any forking immigration officer dat attempts to deport u baggers back to your poverty stinking yeye continent to a state of coma.i dey ur side u moda forking disgraceful africa baggers.make thunder hammer una bottoms

Dear Sir,
Is it safe to assume you have a personal beef with your keyboard/keypad and you want to damage it??
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by 76Naira(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Make una leave them ooooo.
Them wan learn by themselves.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by mynameisjade: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
Nigeria dis,nigeria datlipsrsealed like honestly arent u gUys eva tired of dis seemingly onesided reportoire
They obviously had a passion n they where found in a gym practicin!!not found in a mall givin dem selves eye candy on what dey cant afford!!
Viva Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ouagadougou(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Look out! They'll be heading for Peckham marriage registry office next.

1 Like

Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Revolva(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
Well if na nigerians do this now the whole world no go let us hear word --- as for the camerounians they ave done a big mistake to escape haha dem tink say uk na heaven

1 Like

Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Next2Bezee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
Such a shame, At least Nigerians are in the clear for a change...
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
musKeeto: i heard they survived on garri...
. REALLY? Is the prevailing market value not higher in the UK than the price in Cameroun? *Runs to General Ebamma's office for confirmation*
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by adonisgold: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
.bbpreye:

Chairman of something of something in something association! Una no go kill me with this garrison business today.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by stagger: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
They should thank their God they are not from North Korea; one powerful concentration camp would have been waiting for them.

Remember what General Robert Guei did to the Cote d'Ivoire football squad after the 2000 nations cup?
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by johnwizey: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Wow!! What a disgrace this is for d nation of Cameroon and Africa in general. Bt i don't blame d boxers 4 their actions, who would go 2 heaven and be happy 2 come back 2 hell?? We have our leaders and we ourselves to blame for our laissez-faire attitude.
true talk
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Akolawole:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4515045/Cameroon-boxing-team-who-ran-away-during-Olympics-turn-up-in-London-gym.html

It appears they were happy to be on the run.

Maybe they thought they can make a living here in UK.

I am 100% sure their assylum application will be turned down. UK of today no be safe have anymore

This is a disgace to Africa!

remove the log of wood in ur eyez first!
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Morgan1092(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
Heard dat dia visas hv nt expired na...
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by jimmyboy1010(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
AB$I:
Make una punch any forking immigration officer dat attempts to deport u baggers back to your poverty stinking yeye continent to a state of coma.i dey ur side u moda forking disgraceful africa baggers.make thunder hammer una bottoms
It's soo obvious that their fugitives like you that ran away from our continent,oloshi oko were! Mchewww
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by vanbonattel: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Caught at the gym? If na me catch them, I will first scatter em mouth with uppercut.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Chedarking: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
After losing their bouts they did a runner from the Olympic Village three weeks ago in a bid to escape their poverty-stricken African homeland

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4515045/Cameroon-boxing-team-who-ran-away-during-Olympics-turn-up-in-London-gym.html#ixzz25ExhUAHR

Ahahahahahahahahaha

I don laugh press my Mother-in-law bobby..... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Vergil: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chanchit: Camerounian gov't should jst wait till november, then make sure they are deported to the gov't waiting hands, as they land in jail, for disgracing the country...

Why? U chat rubbish...no offence. They obviously trying to survive. The politicians are partly responsible for the "disgrace" u speak of.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
And I would like to put this in the words of Joe louis "You can run, but you can't hide"
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Most commentators here are really dumb. These guys visas remains valid till NOV 2012 hence they haven't commited any crime yet rather they only broke their camp rules and most commentators are already saying craps which is tipical of most educated illitrates here in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole who tends to be reactive in almost every issue without allowing reasoning to prevail.
They were seen training meaning they felt there was no need idealing away in the games village since they have crashed out of the olympics hence they needed to make themselves usefull with the few months left in their visas before returning back to cameroon and by so doing they wount be a burden to the cameroonian goverment anymore in terms of daily upkeep.
As far as I'm concerned they only violated a moral obligation by leaving camp unannounced and not a legal issue since their visas are still valid.
When their visas expires and they are no were to be found then most of u watery brains can nw ve the floor to exhibit ur endemic stupidity in terms of comments untill then u can spare us this folly called comments.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
nanotechy: u went smoking wilted weeds again? *shakes my big head*
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yeah.with ur fada&ur fada's fada.may dat ur big head fall off
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
It's soo obvious that their fugitives like you that ran away from our continent,oloshi oko were! Mchewww
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Jimmyboy 1010 na u be fugitive-runaway disgrace.for me AB$i i dey naija kampe dey run big stuffs.na only NL I fit dey relate wit lowlifes like u-punk arse peasant
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by ABsI1: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Fullish boy,learn to be polite to ur fada's mates.for ur info,na ur mama yansh i dey oloshi.u illegal child.instead make u go learn english well well pass neco&jamb,na ur papa mates u dey abuse for NL
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Kgdavid(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
byrron: Most commentators here are really dumb. These guys visas remains valid till NOV 2012 hence they haven't commited any crime yet rather they only broke their camp rules and most commentators are already saying craps which is tipical of most educated illitrates here in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole who tends to be reactive in almost every issue without allowing reasoning to prevail.
They were seen training meaning they felt there was no need idealing away in the games village since they have crashed out of the olympics hence they needed to make themselves usefull with the few months left in their visas before returning back to cameroon and by so doing they wount be a burden to the cameroonian goverment anymore in terms of daily upkeep.
As far as I'm concerned they only violated a moral obligation by leaving camp unannounced and not a legal issue since their visas are still valid.
When their visas expires and they are no were to be found then most of u watery brains can nw ve the floor to exhibit ur endemic stupidity in terms of comments untill then u can spare us this folly called comments.

honestly the level of animalistic behaviour is too much. i didnt even read the article but i gathere that the police were not the ones who tracked them down but rather a reporter. these guys are not yet illegals so wats the fuss and why are folks so quick to jump into rubbish talk
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by sirugos(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
How does this affect the price of smthing in the smthing? Thou d fear of been banned is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by dasparrow: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Post

Ok, the so-called stupid london olympics is over. They should let these absconded cameroonian athletes be. I am sure they will return home before their visa expires.
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by Inik(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2012
I don't blame them, if i were to be in their shoes i'll probably do the same thing. Cameroon is a shytehole that has been under the grip of a mad dictator for the past 48 years and counting....
Re: Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found! by UKBobo(m): 2:52am On Sep 02, 2012
See Nigerians laughing about Cameroonians. It is Nigerian kitty being openly sold in Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Italy, Spain, South Africa, US, France etc...

It is Nigerian men clambering aboard zodiacs in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia...working as 'abid' in Tripoli, Noukachott and Banjul.

While your politicians run Nigerian into the ground, you parade your pseudo-intelligence. Merde!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Clash With Lesotho / Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. / Nigeria Vs Croatia: FIFA 2018 World Cup - Saturday 16 June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.