Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth (2813 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by omotola1(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2012
This is normally done at wedding reception.
Very disgusting!
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by slimyem: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2012
^is this man okay at all?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by omotola1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ^is this man okay at all?
Ma‘am i don‘t care if this also has been over-flogged... If you come across any over-flogged thread don‘t bother to open let alone comment on it.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by haxcellencima(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
its is very fun nd romantic
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
I doubt he is
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
Una never swap spit before?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by skydeep(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pathetic undecided
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
The OP is sick. Needs a shrink and fast
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by cindyrella(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
Obviously he is not
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
cindyrella:
Obviously he is not
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Huh?!
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
omotola1: This is normally done at wedding reception.
Very disgusting!

Lovely.

Op if I can't be comfortable with my honey's mouth, then no need for wedding.

Its nt disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by shaybebaby(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Very disgusting!
I suppose you find the idea of her giving you a head disgusting too.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
What is disgusting If it is truely digusting, then kissing is very digusting as well
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
Very disgusting!
This is another reason why we need a kids section. Kids like you should be more concerned with your grades and not with what grown ups do! When you are of age, you'll understand. And for now, next time you are about to witness such, close your eyes. . . wink
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Luckygurl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
[quote
author=sexkillz]This is
another reason why we need a kids section. Kids like you should be more
concerned with your grades and not with what grown ups do! When you are
of age, you'll understand. And for now, next time you are about to
witness such, close your eyes. . . wink
[/quote]Awwwwwwwwww.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by nikkyshyne(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lol. What is d big deal?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by sweetcocoa(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
Err mm what are you people talking about? Drink wine from spouse's mouth as in how?
Is that how its done nowadays?
I thought they drink from the same cup,no?

Hian na him be say e don really tey wey i go wedding last undecided
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
That's what cup are for
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by ayobase(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
2buff: Una never swap spit before?

I wonder o!
If wine is disgusting, then wetin swapping of saliva-wetter cake go be?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^
true but what will be the purpose of drinking from another's mouth? Are there no cups around?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by omotola1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
sexkillz: This is another reason why we need a kids section. Kids like you should be more concerned with your grades and not with what grown ups do! When you are of age, you'll understand. And for now, next time you are about to witness such, close your eyes. . . wink
Senseless comment!
I don‘t find something interesting/appealing.
The next thing you have to say is “you are a kid“
What‘s the corelation?
I wish people really know who they are chatting with at the other end.
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by ayobase(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
omotola1:
Senseless comment!
I don‘t find something interesting/appealing.
The next thing you have to say is “you are a kid“
What‘s the corelation?
I wish people really know who they are chatting with at the other end.

As far as NL is concerned....forget about that ''wish'' and play along.
NL is all about Lagbaja's theorem!
U sef!....dis question get as e be sha!
@Mynd_44
Me sef never see am before, but if its now happening....then, lets embrace it (atleast u can tip off the MC on how it should be proposed).
Me no see anything bad in it!
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by tpia1: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op

Do you think you are not sick?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by MrsChima(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Very disgusting!

To all the weddings I have been to...none of that happened. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

To all the weddings I have been to...none of that happened. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I wonder oo. What happened to cups?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op, which weddings you dey attend sef?!.
I see couples sharing a cup of wine but not drinkin it from their spouses mouth oh. The only mouth sharing tin is cake.
But then, there's nothing bad in drinking wine or anything from ur spouse mouth. Infact i like d idea..very romantic.
I doubt you've ever kissed before too
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Kirinwa: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is sick. Needs a shrink and fast

Come here!Is anything wrong with you Must you insult everybody.Anyway I don't have time for you now.

Op.I think it's disgusting.I haven't seen it but I have seen a groom holding a cake in his mouth and the bride biting some from his mouth.That one can fly but the wine thing. Damn! !
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Kirinwa: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: This is another reason why we need a kids section. Kids like you should be more concerned with your grades and not with what grown ups do! When you are of age, you'll understand. And for now, next time you are about to witness such, close your eyes. . . wink

Call a spade a spade not a SHOVEL.For. crying out loud you're a moderator and should talk decently.That you support a groom drinking wine and spitting it with his saliva inclusive into his bride's mouth beats me.As in,are you for real? undecided
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Come here!Is anything wrong with you Must you insult everybody.Anyway I don't have time for you now.

Op.I think it's disgusting.I haven't seen it but I have seen a groom holding a cake in his mouth and the bride biting some from his mouth.That one can fly but the wine thing. Damn! !
Is this one going cräzy?
Re: Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Call a spade a spade not a SHOVEL.For. crying out loud you're a moderator and should talk decently.That you support a groom drinking wine and spitting it with his saliva inclusive into his bride's mouth beats me.As in,are you for real? undecided
oh boy..see mentality oh! undecided So becos he's a mod, he shouldn't speak d truth as it relates to his own opinion.. Abeg go joor!
Always forming holier than thou on all threads..

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad / Why Do Some Men Kiss And Tell? / Things Men Should Never Ask Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.