Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? (1680 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? by plaetton: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Evil Brain: Great, now the Christians are trying to claim the copyright on being a decent human being? As if Confucius didn't beat Jesus to it by 500 years.

You now want to claim that you invented altruism abi? You guys are behaving like Apple when they tried to patent rectangular phones, or Disney trying to copyright Snow White an the Seven Dwarves.

You want to steal what is in the public domain and turn it into your own private property, then revise history to justify the theft.

And you would begotten away with it if not for those pesky atheists.

Exactly.
Funny, even though in their history, what we can only see are pretences to virtues and morality.

and oh, dont forget they have two sets lifetime get-out-of -jail cards. Its a kind of immunity from responsibility.
One is the "The Devil Did It" card.
The other one is " prayer and forgiveness card"
Re: Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? by plaetton: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, when you said "think", I didn't know you meant "go on LSD trip".
Nice theory you have there by the way, wait till the drug wars off. Here grab a coffee.

And whom did jesus preach against the most? was it not the[b] Pharisees and the Saducees[/b], the priests and aristocrats of old judaism(yahwehism)?
Re: Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? by SamMilla1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
the silliest group of people i have seen are the so called Christians. They hardly answer any question. Rather they twist and end up asking another question without question marks.
Just tell us you are defending a faith you know nothing about. Your leaders asked you to believe and not to defend what they themselves cant even defend.
Re: Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? by issehfresh(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ur right on point.
Re: Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Sam Milla: the silliest group of people i have seen are the so called Christians. They hardly answer any question. Rather they twist and end up asking another question without question marks.
Just tell us you are defending a faith you know nothing about. Your leaders asked you to believe and not to defend what they themselves cant even defend.

How did I miss this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Types Of Christians On Nairaland / 17 Things People Report About Shedding Their Religion - Jim Palmer. / If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.