Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (28037 Views)

Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by akpunku1: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Pls who is seal? A boxer or? Seal i knw not, Heidi Klum i know not. his face looks scary though, like a character from star wars.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
White women would always love white men and black women would always love black men(sorry for bringing race into it). She shagged the bodyguard, just as most swirling black women shag black men outside their marriages/relationships.

I remember this black girl who was engaged to a white guy, but still comes around like twice a month to get the wrath of the black power under the boxers.

Oi, sorry I had to bring race into it. I'm not a 'racist', though - but 'race-is' the way I view inter-racial relationships.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ektbear: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
So...she cheated on him with the bodyguard.

Sucks for Seal to lose such fine white supermodel p****
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Flygeriana(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na dem sabi jare!
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by busayobrig: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
seal, no need for shout. woman plenty na!. Takecare of the your kids and give another woman your koko. Come back to Nigeria and get some trainings from father of many nations, Alahji 2face idibia.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
shymexx: White women would always love white men and black women would always love black men(sorry for bringing race into it). She shagged the bodyguard, just as most swirling black women shag black men outside their marriages/relationships.

I remember this black girl who was engaged to a white guy, but still comes around like twice a month to get the wrath of the black power under the boxers.

Oi, sorry I had to bring race into it. I'm not a 'racist', though - but 'race-is' the way I view inter-racial relationships.
thats just bullcrap. their relationship just ran its course. if you ask me they tried very much. they were together for a very long time. its only so many times you can take sleeping with the same person before you loose your mind. i say they both tried. however i think they are both selfish. s-e-x is not everything. after 4 kids together i think you should start looking beyond sex and start looking at companionship.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
SEAL'S SONG (IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW)
SOUTH SOUTH, DEDICATING THIS TO HEIDI..

If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me

All the things
That we've been through
You should understand me
Like I understand you
Now girl I know the difference
Between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothing
To break up our happy home
Don't get so excited
When I come home
A little late at night
Cos we only act like children
When we argue fuss and fight

We've all got our
Own funny moods
I've got mine,
Woman you've got yours too
Just trust in me like I trust in you
As long as we've been together
It should be so easy to do
Just get yourself together
Or we might as well say goodbye
What good is a love affair
When you can't see eye to eye

If you don't know me by now
You will never
Never never know me
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ACM10: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not
surprising that he would resort to
making excuses for their divorce when
the real reason is looking him in the
mirror
."

Chei! These people claims that the divorce is due to Seals scarface. So Heidi didn't notice the scaring on Seal's face all these while? This is simply the case of giving a dog a bad name to club him to death. I'm disappointed. Heidi is simply an insatiable bytch that can go with anyone with demonstrable prowess on bed. He discards men like tissue paper when they are spent. Seal should just keep a tight lip on this issue and move on.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: thats just bull. their relationship just ran its course. if you ask me they tried very much. they were together for a very long time. its only so many times you can take sleeping with the same person before you loose your mind. i say they both tried. however i think they are both selfish. s-e-x is not everything. after 4 kids together i think you should start looking beyond sex and start looking at companionship.

How did the marriage "ran its course?" Isn't marriage meant to be till death do them part? What happened to the vow they both made with God? I don't understand your comment.

Personally, I think you can only get bored of having sex with the same person, if you're not really attracted to that person. Or if you don't really love that person. At the end of the day, sex gives the same pleasure, no matter who it's with, as long as the person gets you to climax.

Marriage isn't about sex alone, the woman was just attracted to the white bodyguard. It's a subconscious thing, and white women would always desire white men. Perhaps she was trying out what she has been missing for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ektbear: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
ACM10: Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not
surprising that he would resort to
making excuses for their divorce when
the real reason is looking him in the
mirror
."

Chei! These people claims that the divorce is due to Seals scarface. So Heidi didn't notice the scaring on Seal's face all these while? This is simply the case of giving a dog a bad name to club him to death. I'm disappointed. Heidi is simply an insatiable bytch that can go with anyone with demonstrable prowess on bed. He discards men like tissue paper when they are spent. Seal should just keep a tight lip on this issue and move on.

Heh, yeah I caught that too.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by phreakabit(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
shymexx:

How did the marriage "ran its course?" Isn't marriage meant to be till death do them part? What happened to the vow they both made with God? I don't understand your comment.

Personally, I think you can only get bored of having sex with the same person, if you're not really attracted to that person. Or if you don't really love that person. At the end of the day, sex gives the same pleasure, no matter who it's with, as long as the person gets you to climax.

Marriage isn't about sex alone, the woman was just attracted to the white bodyguard. It's a subconscious thing, and white women would always desire white men. Perhaps she was trying out what she has been missing for a long time.
Bruh, it is not natural for one man to seep with the same woman forever. monogamy is a caucasian thing. in the biblical days and in the future after the passing of this gentile era, a man will marry 7 wives. its in the bible. a man is entitled to 7 wives grin grin and this it will be in the future. ISAIAH 4 VS 1[b] In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"[/b]

I dont care how much you love the woman or even vice versa...after 1000 bedroom romps you will both dread it.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by vanstanzy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
adora4u1:
Seal’s accusation that Heidi Klum cheated on him during their marriage is absolutely false ... at least that’s what Heidi is telling close friends.

TMZ posted a video this morning in which Seal said straight out said Heidi was screwing the bodyguard while they were together --- and that is why their marriage fell apart.

Heidi told one close friend today her relationship with the bodyguard was "strictly professional" while she was with Seal.

The friends tell us that since the split, Heidi says she has gotten "very close" to the bodyguard ... who has helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage

As for the nature of their relationship now ... all the friend would say is it's "undefined." So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/01/heidi-klum-i-never-cheated/

But seriously seal, did u expect heidi not to cheat on u? She's a celebrity afterall. Dont tell us u expected that paper mariage of urs to heidi to last.
Guys forget the cheat scandal, let seal look at the man in the mirror, but not like what heidi's friend is insinuating. What the hell does she mean? Has she been in a serious accident before?
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: Bruh, it is not natural for one man to seep with the same woman forever. monogamy is a caucasian thing. in the biblical days and in the future after the passing of this gentile era, a man will marry 7 wives. its in the bible. a man is entitled to 7 wives grin grin and this it will be in the future. ISAIAH 4 VS 1[b] In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"[/b]

I dont care how much you love the woman or even vice versa...after 1000 bedroom romps you will both dread it.

Bwahhahahahahahaha @polygamy.

Oi, I'm not against polygamy, since it's an African culture. But to assert that it's not natural for one man to sleep with the same woman is ridiculous. If you've slept with loads of women, you would know that sex is a hype. You get the same pleasure from every woman, anyway. So, why go around sleeping with many, when you can just stay with the one that gives you that extra and unique pleasure, those other women can't give you.

Yo, when you meet that one special woman - that makes you feel different after sex, you would know that having sex with many women is a hype. Been there, done that, it's just a hype.

3 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Truly, Seal was silly to have married Heidi. He married her while she was still carrying that baby girl from another man! Damn! F.u.c...k Seal and Heidi, they are just bunch of failing silly adults!
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahhahahahahahaha @polygamy.

Oi, I'm not against polygamy, since it's an African culture. But to assert that it's not natural for one man to sleep with the same woman is ridiculous. If you've slept with loads of women, you would know that sex is a hype. You get the same pleasure from every woman, anyway. So, why go around sleeping with many, when you can just stay with the one that gives you that extra and unique pleasure, those other women can't give you.

Yo, when you meet that one special woman - that makes you feel different after sex, you would know that having sex with many women is a hype. Been there, done that, it's just a hype.
Marriage is overrated! Marriage is causing more harm than good these present days.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
But give the woman some props for marrying SEAL in the first place. She was a successful supermodel, and she was super-rich as well when she married him. But all good things always come to an end, and she had to get what was missing from that bodyguard who looks like her dad. It's a subconscious thing.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ortopazz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Yield: I really wanted their marriage to last. Was rooting for them. Ah well.
anitank: They always looked happy together
anitank: They always looked happy together

i was really shocked to hear about their separation, I rooted for em too, heard on him on piers morgan, cnn, he sed the ring on his hand was a symbol of something he still respects, foq him the marriage meant to him more than anything,,, i mean its unfortunate that it has gotten to this stage!.., Black man understands love in marriage, whites na so sex de hungry them!
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
all4naija: Marriage is overrated! Marriage is causing more harm than good these present days.

It depends on how you view the marriage institution, and what you desire from it. Most people marry for the wrong reasons, but if you marry for the right reasons - you shouldn't have a problem. I'm not saying that the marriage institution is perfect(because nothing is perfect), but I believe in the institution.

Once you know the importance of having a family, you would understand why getting married to the right person, for the right reasons is important. However, marriage itself needs to be redefined, and the roles the stakeholders play also have to well laid out.

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
phreakabit: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/807279_0901-heidi-klum-bodyguard-grpr-2_jpg78504dcbe33ac0b707e35439172ccf2d[/img]

Isn't it ironic how she is holding the WHITE child only?
Just that you read wrong meaning to everything. Zap you and your racist mentality!

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by tunapar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
It’s sad but not
surprising that he would resort to making
excuses for their divorce when the real
reason is looking him in the mirror."
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by cap28: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Seal has always been a mug - this woman was six month's pregnant for Flavio Briatore a formula one racing car driver - Briatore abandoned her and the pregnancy and Seal being a complete mug with low self esteem married her and adopted the Briatore's child - she just used him as her back up and now that she's used him to have the rest of her children he is no longer needed and she is now back to her white men.

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
shymexx:

It depends on how you view the marriage institution, and what you desire from it. Most people marry for the wrong reasons, but if you marry for the right reasons - you shouldn't have a problem. I'm not saying that the marriage institution is perfect(because nothing is perfect), but I believe in the institution.

Once you know the importance of having a family, you would understand why getting married to the right person, for the right reasons is important. However, marriage itself needs to be redefined, and the roles the stakeholders play also have to well laid out.
Oh dear. That is lala-land talk. It is the same right reason that will end the marriage through separation or divorce. Reasons are just the worse excuses in marriage. I still think marriage is overrated. Anybody can jump out anytime he/she wishes - by doing something that will easily end the marriage - like sleeping with a bodyguard or something else.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by mathskill: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Seal should stop complaining.If he didn't see the writing on the wall then he's not fit to be a man cos d fate of their marriage was seal-ed the first day the bodyguard recieved his employment letter.Fitness wise he is a hunk of a guy and i most say better looking than him which counts against seal.As a bodyguard he most probably had better and more access to her than seal confiding in him will be the natural course of things which ultimately to fondness..... voila seseme door opened.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
cap28: Seal has always been a mug - this woman was six month's pregnant for Flavio Briatore a formula one racing car driver - Briatore abandoned her and the pregnancy and Seal being a complete mug with low self esteem married her and adopted the Briatore's child - she just used him as her back up and now that she's used him to have the rest of her children he is no longer needed and she is now back to her white men.

geeezzz is this how you see life ? its a rather twisted way of seeing life. those two were heavily in love
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ektbear: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
At those of you saying that the bodyguard is a hunk...wth are you talking about? He is a tall guy, but I don't think most women would give him a second glance if they saw him in the street or something..

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by ochukoccna: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
So who did you sleep with Heidi, the butler , driver sad or gardener embarassed?
Or you did 'em all? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Leboska(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
I keep telling my Nigerian friends abroad to come back to mary but most would not listen. This the result, seal or what is your name again sorry, sanu, ndo, kpele.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by cap28: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
obadiah777: geeezzz is this how you see life ? its a rather twisted way of seeing life. those two were heavily in love

would you fall heavily in love with a woman carrying someone else's pregnancy? Maybe seal was in lust but Heidi definitely wasnt in love or lust - Seal couldnt beleive his luck - nabbing a white super model even though she was carrying someone else's baby.Would he have fallen heavily in love with a black celebrity who was carrying another man's pregnancy? Seal suffers from low self esteeem like so many black men in the western world - many of them feel marrying a white woman will elevate them and make them equal to white men - sadly most of those white women marry them just to use them (usually for their money) - in Seal's case Heidi used him to get over the italian play boy Briatore who refused to marry her despite being pregnant for him.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
colly227: A woman needs a Female bodyguard Imagine a man with a female bodyguard.
. Na Late Moumar Gadaffi be that now.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
cap28:

would you fall heavily in love with a woman carrying someone else's pregnancy? Maybe seal was in lust but Heidi definitely wasnt in love or lust - Seal couldnt beleive his luck - nabbing a white super model even though she was carrying someone else's baby.Would he have fallen heavily in love with a black celebrity who was carrying another man's pregnancy? Seal suffers from low self esteeem like so many black men in the western world - many of them feel marrying a white woman will elevate them and make them equal to white men - sadly most of those white women marry them just to use them (usually for their money) - in Seal's case Heidi used him to get over the italian play boy Briatore who refused to marry her despite being pregnant for him.
what you guys seem to fail to understand in this whole thing is that seal is the winner. heidi is worth like 160 million dollars. seal is worth like 30 million. who you think got used ? when she starts paying him palimony and whatnot and pay him half of her money. i think seal got the better end of the deal. if anyhthing seal used a supermodel to drop 3 or 4 of his kids and then he will take her millions too. you still think she used him ?
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
alaoeri: Who are these ppl?

Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Their Birthday With New Photos / Seun Aransiola In Auto Crash, Suffers Neck Injury (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.