Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,879 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken (11787 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Roasted Chicken!! (VIDEO) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
lol. Lord have mercy on the chickens.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by samfibby(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
The chickens don suffer, even in death, they know no rest.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Naija_neva_slacks.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by folahann(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
I'm sure if this guy made it, he would have gone to church for a thanksgiving. ...and the pastor would have been very happy.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
when you bring so much roast chicken into the country...you should expect to be caught...its not rocket science....would you bring elubo to nigeria from the USA, eyebrows will be raised....not rocket science
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nostradamu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
hey guys abeg abeg abeg...make una swallow the chill pill bo...ahn ahn, wetin,why must every little tin resort to tribalism.....yeah NL is cosmopolitan so no one can come and monopolize his or her tribe.....im sure wen seun created this page he didn't put it anywhere that a particular tribe shud victimize anoda or weda one tribe commits offence more than the oda......i enjoy NL very,wery,very much all thanks to the blend and shades of diff tribes that make their comments here...(maybe i enjoy the tribal war cool cool,dnt blame me ) buh i believe we shud jus restrict it to the jokes and counter jokes we say here.. Nobody shud come and be pressing control P ere jus because ur tribe was mentioned. I want to believe seun and the other members of our NL community are more educated than to be thinking about trashing one tribe ova another.Finally, becos an Ibo man hid cocaine inside roasted chickens (mehn..... grin grin,the guy break my hand;e for better if he fall my hand) does not mean that ibo ppl are the most notorious in wateva ramification wen it comes to crime. undecided undecided
Disclaimer: 'STRICTLY MY VIEW'
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
I don't see why people are commending the guy like he did something someone hasn't done before. People already hide cocaine in fried fish, how is this any different? Come to think of it, this was very stewpid of him considering that there is endless supply of chicken in brazil. I bet that raised the suspicion even more.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by femary7(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
gmyguy: when you bring so much roast chicken into the country...you should expect to be caught...its not rocket science....would you bring elubo to nigeria from the USA, eyebrows will be raised....not rocket science
Exactly.So much roasted chicken from Brazil will definitely raise suspicion.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Ndunna: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2012
I don't blem de guy,he do what he sopose to do,our government is bad all of us know it.no light, no good road,no job,no water,and we pay tax to government.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Dubemkelly(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Bad sharp guy don fall hand...Money implication! Only if he knew dat luck wud run out 4rm him..
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
they forgot the number one rule...never get high on your own supply...it kills your creativity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Nabs Five In-traffic Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says / Rape Scandal: Lawsuit Against Sugabelly Dismissed In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.