Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself (8312 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
I will find out if linking a card to verify paypal has to do with the address registered with the card or just the fact that it is a US bank issued/based card. Because I have seen some sites that would reject my Nigerian card without even putting address while some will reject my Nigerian card even when I use US address. Surprisingly, I have experienced a site that also accepted my bank phb visa card with US address input. As for my paypal account, I think I got verified with both the US card and bank account but my first paypal had an Intercontinental MasterCard linked to it in 2005/6 until it expired and later linked with a US card that has my Nigerian address. The account was restricted when I later accessed it from Nigerian IP address. I still use my current paypal to pay for 1TB (1000GB) USB flash drive (Kingston) on Ebay and I got it early this month. Though I don't access it on Nigerian IP.

If you have a US address for your mail receipt, you can request for Paypal mastercard here below and be using it to spend/withdraw your paypal fund and even by US direct deposit:

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/prepaid-debit-card/applyNow.m?ctxname=ns_paypal

Last poster, you may not pay for US address but just visit myamericanshipper.com for your free US address for mail forwarding services. God bless!
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Activation of the paypal prepaid mastercard is done after receipt on same site or

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/activation.m

By the way, myamericanshipper.com will accept your Nigerian card for payment of their services. Good luck!

I could not attach those vpn softwares for non-Nigeria ip access to your paypal but you may google for their downloads lke WTL (hide ip) browser, Tor browser (about 151MB) and ultrasurf (working nicely at just 1.2MB).
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Abitrage, I no understand your paypal verification method o.
arbitrage: Activation of the paypal prepaid mastercard is done after receipt on same site or

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/activation.m

By the way, myamericanshipper.com will accept your Nigerian card for payment of their services. Good luck!

I could not attach those vpn softwares for non-Nigeria ip access to your paypal but you may google for their downloads lke WTL (hide ip) browser, Tor browser (about 151MB) and ultrasurf (working nicely at just 1.2MB).
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sorry, my last writing you quoted is for mrkels. Legalwealth too may understand because the genesis was in a thread opened by someone on paypal wherein legalwealth was lecturing us.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
arbitrage: Sorry, my last writing you quoted is for mrkels. Legalwealth too may understand because the genesis was in a thread opened by someone on paypal wherein legalwealth was lecturing us.
Okay but that seems to be for that netspend card boys used to use in verfying paypal...Anyways i just got a mail from them now that my card has been approved and it would be mailed to my home before Nov5...Cant wait grin
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
mrkels:
Okay but that seems to be for that netspend card boys used to use in verfying paypal...Anyways i just got a mail from them now that my card has been approved and it would be mailed to my home before Nov5...Cant wait grin

Can the netspend card be funded using our Nigerian cards
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mrkels - I don't think this is just the traditional Netspend card that people use to activate Paypal account. Though I can see that the activation is handled by netspend webpage, the card itself is advertised on Paypal website and that is what led me to the card order and activation page, which is paypal.com/prepaid and you will then see netspend on the activation page link.

In fact, I have the traditional Netspend card both visa and Mastercard, which are issued by either or both of Bancorp Bank and Inter National Bank, both of US. Coincidentally, the same Bancorp bank is the issuer of this Paypal prepaid card (still different from Paypal debit card and Paypal Extra or plus card). The traditional Netspend card does not need any paypal account to link to and it shows only Netspend name on it, whereas this Paypal card carries paypal name on it and it needs to link to a paypal account in addition.

Bukkahands - I don't think you can fund this paypal prepaid card with our Nigerian cards except through other services like Moneybookers and Titan Money Express that I have used in the past. In fact, I uploaded fund instantly from my GTB Naira Mastercard to the Moneybookers (Skrill) account while the MB (Skrill) can withdraw instantly to a US issued visa card (like my Netspend visa card but not mastercard), but I use the option of transferring the fund from MB to the US bank account associated with the Netspend card. So the money will appear in the card around 24-36 hours. I can therefore say you can fund this Paypal prepaid card (or other Netspend card) from your Nigerian GTB dom account (and not from the GTB or other Nigerian card) because I discovered that the total fees/charges in going through my MB (Skrill) account afterwards is close to charges/fees incurred when transferring from GTB dom account (or any other bank dom) to the US bank account associated with your Netspend or Paypal card.

Sorry I just remember that you cannot even transfer from GTB dom or other dom accounts to the US bank account associate with the card because the US account is actually a virtual one. The traditional bank from here cannot send to it whereas a US bank over there can send to it by direct deposit.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
arbitrage: Mrkels - I don't think this is just the traditional Netspend card that people use to activate Paypal account. Though I can see that the activation is handled by netspend webpage, the card itself is advertised on Paypal website and that is what led me to the card order and activation page, which is paypal.com/prepaid and you will then see netspend on the activation page link.

In fact, I have the traditional Netspend card both visa and Mastercard, which are issued by either or both of Bancorp Bank and Inter National Bank, both of US. Coincidentally, the same Bancorp bank is the issuer of this Paypal prepaid card (still different from Paypal debit card and Paypal Extra or plus card). The traditional Netspend card does not need any paypal account to link to and it shows only Netspend name on it, whereas this Paypal card carries paypal name on it and it needs to link to a paypal account in addition.

Bukkahands - I don't think you can fund this paypal prepaid card with our Nigerian cards except through other services like Moneybookers and Titan Money Express that I have used in the past. In fact, I uploaded fund instantly from my GTB Naira Mastercard to the Moneybookers (Skrill) account while the MB (Skrill) can withdraw instantly to a US issued visa card (like my Netspend visa card but not mastercard), but I use the option of transferring the fund from MB to the US bank account associated with the Netspend card. So the money will appear in the card around 24-36 hours. I can therefore say you can fund this Paypal prepaid card (or other Netspend card) from your Nigerian GTB dom account (and not from the GTB or other Nigerian card) because I discovered that the total fees/charges in going through my MB (Skrill) account afterwards is close to charges/fees incurred when transferring from GTB dom account (or any other bank dom) to the US bank account associated with your Netspend or Paypal card.

Sorry I just remember that you cannot even transfer from GTB dom or other dom accounts to the US bank account associate with the card because the US account is actually a virtual one. The traditional bank from here cannot send to it whereas a US bank over there can send to it by direct deposit.

Thanks man got ur explanation, the payoneer card I applied for last 2 weeks has been approved despite me sending them my drivers license the day they asked for it I.e last 2 weeks. Is there any problem
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
bukahands:

Thanks man got ur explanation, the payoneer card I applied for last 2 weeks has been approved despite me sending them my drivers license the day they asked for it I.e last 2 weeks. Is there any problem
has been approved or not? just relax, it took them 10days to approve mine
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
All thanks goes to arbitrage, when i get my card and start using it i ll come back and post testimonies
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by starbasi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
bukahands: Thanks just applied but really donno what to do with the card, I have gtbank visa card and uba africard and betting sites will likely not accept this card cos its a US card but all the same will look for a good use for it.

Thanks all

can u withdraw from bt365.com into ur gtbank visacard.if yes,hw many days does it take to receive in naija
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by starbasi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
starbasi:

can u withdraw from bt365.com into ur gtbank visacard.if yes,hw many days does it take to receive in naija

sorry, bet365.com
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
starbasi:

sorry, bet365.com
'Get UBA africard to do that for you.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hello. I applied for this card over 2weeks now and no reply from them after sending my scanned ID card.

This is really unsual of the Payoneer I knew of back in 2008. Even the same David hardly respond to email as swiftly as they used to. Na wa o.Now that they have grown so big, they are having a hard time to keep up with customers.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
starbasi:

2 days tops
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
2sexy: Hello. I applied for this card over 2weeks now and no reply from them after sending my scanned ID card.

This is really unsual of the Payoneer I knew of back in 2008. Even the same David hardly respond to email as swiftly as they used to. Na wa o.Now that they have grown so big, they are having a hard time to keep up with customers.

Dats why me too am surprised cos I know my former payoneer card didn't take up to 5 days for approval
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okay , Fellas.

This is to inform everybody that applied for the Payoneer Mastercard over 2 weeks ago that their card may have been approved.

I have just received an email from Payoneer stating that my card has been approved.

Your card is estimated to arrive between 07 Nov 2012 and 14 Nov 2012 That is when my should arrive.

Good luck!
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by legalwealth(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
2sexy: Okay , Fellas.

This is to inform everybody that applied for the Payoneer Mastercard over 2 weeks ago that their card may have been approved.

I have just received an email from Payoneer stating that my card has been approved.

Your card is estimated to arrive between 07 Nov 2012 and 14 Nov 2012 That is when my should arrive.

Good luck!

Thanks as I was amazed too...
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mine too took some couple of days if not week(s) before I got the final approval stating postal arrival to be around early Nov. Even paypal card that I later posted in this thread and applied for later has been sent to a US address and it's been forwarded by DHL to Nigeria on Monday.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by Xpset: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Must i have p.o.box before i can get it delivered to my address
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Xpset: Must i have p.o.box before i can get it delivered to my address

Ordinarily, payoneer does not deliver to PO Box as at when I first got my card through one of their partners but this direct one from payoneer is allowed to be requested with PO Box. So it is not compulsory to have po box as long as you are sure Nipost delivers letters in your area.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ok o 2sexy lemme wait I haven't gotten my approval mail yet
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by austinsmat(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2012
i have requested for my card for over a 2 weeks not but not receive it what may be the problem
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by fortunejum: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2012
i got one thro Elance but i couldnt use since i was not able to get a job/or fund it. Now with this development, how can i fund the card and can i make withdrawal to the card?
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by Knaruto(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
please i dont have a national id. Or drivers license. But can i use my voters card for their verification??
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
i am not sure but no hurt in trying since ur card may show ur details and picture, and govt authorised signature, which make it close to national id card.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by emmac4all: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
are you sure this card works for online payments and receiving payments
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
emmac4all: are you sure this card works for online payments and receiving payments

You are doubting a card from the US, a ompany that has partnerd with majpr online brands?
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
@ 2sexy and abitrage Hurray I have gotten ma card approved I am to expect it from the 12th of november to 19th november, but I saw something about $300 limit anyway that can be fixed later
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by Knaruto(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2012
brodas is it true that its a must for me to signup with payooner affiliates like odesk, elance and some forex brokers before i can get my card. Please i need ur reply. Thanks
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by analo: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2012
The link please send to jereforme@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Knaruto: brodas is it true that its a must for me to signup with payooner affiliates like odesk, elance and some forex brokers before i can get my card. Please i need ur reply. Thanks

It was so before but if you read this thread from beginning, you will see that that is no more compulsory or necessary as you can obtain your card from Payoneer through the link earlier posted in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria / If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / 3D Wall Panel & Wallpaper: Unique Ways Of Wall Cladding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.