Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja (12967 Views)

Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos / Ember Month Crimes: How To Protect Yourself From Bag Snatchers, Pickpockets Etc. / Osita Mba, Principled Nigerian Lawyer, May Be Sacked For Telling The Truth At Hm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by william5: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sorry but there are no exotic cars in that list. No BMW, Audi, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Jaguar, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Maybach, Bentley, Ferrari or Bugatti.
Na Toyota, Nissan, VW and Honda you dey call exotic

SMH
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
lipsrsealed am kinda surprise ..... I've nothing to say .... Lawyer ke !! Arm robber ne ... Nawa ooooooo naija tyt gan
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
will.i.am:
Sorry but there are no exotic cars in that list. No BMW, Audi, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Jaguar, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Maybach, Bentley, Ferrari or Bugatti.
Na Toyota, Nissan, VW and Honda you dey call exotic

SMH
Tanx brux cux i a'int seen any dere ... All chinese tear-rubber cars ... Maybe thats what they term as"exotic" cux of how shiny dey look SMH
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by SamMilla1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wow. Anybody wanna buy a bmw x5 ?

I need a volkawagen beetle 79 model.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by Chanchit: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: Bunch of FO*OLS.
Instead of them to learn from the story how to be more security conscious they have tribalized the whole nonsense.

No wonder while every other nation(even Somalia and Sudan) are moving forward, This God forsaken country keeps going 10years behind time.

And this moroo*ns are the so called 'leaders' of tomorrow yet see their ignorant comments on serious issues.

The real moroons here are your(our) brothers, who always cry foul immediately they sight any crime news coming frm that region, they are alway athand to raise alarm, and when there's no cause for control, then everything would be under alarm..
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
I think what we shld be more worried about is the speed with which d Police parade criminals and tell u they are still investigating. While not holding brief for these car theives, wht does it take to write the law school to confirm if the guy who claims to be a lawyer is genuine? Same for the lady who claims to be innocent also. They shld be able to seive the wheat from the chaff and should stop these shoddy investigations and always present the public with conclusive proof of crimes committed by criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by bashr8: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
car robbery for front page? wetin person no go see for nairaland , car robbery happens every day , i wonder what the op was looking for when he digged up this thread.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by Freiburger(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
bashr8: car robbery for front page? wetin person no go see for nairaland , car robbery happens every day , i wonder what the op was looking for when he digged up this thread.
Read the title of the topic again.
See this also: Promise Okafor, the suspect claiming to be a lawyer, insisted he is a lawyer by training with a degree from one of the South eastern universities. He also said he was called to the bar in 2001. He refused to give further details.
This is the interesting part of the topic, and not the origin of the suspects.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
why was my post hidden?
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by Freiburger(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy Boy: why was my post hidden?
I will advise you read the whole thread again from the beginning. And i will not reply any off topic posts from now on.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Freiburger:
I will advise you read the whole thread again from the beginning. And i will not reply any off topic posts from now on.
ok sir.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by GARRIGARRI: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]I trust my people, they are good in bad business.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by lawyer(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
All those calling me, NO BE ME oooooooo! I nefa go Abuja before ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by Afam4eva(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
lawyer: All those calling me, NO BE ME oooooooo! I nefa go Abuja before ooo! grin
No be you dey help people register business name for Abuja?
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by gbadexy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
bashr8: car robbery for front page? wetin person no go see for nairaland , car robbery happens every day , i wonder what the op was looking for when he digged up this thread.
I guess you missed the topic title and the fact that a lawyer was among them.
As usual you are indirectly insinuating it to be what is obviously not.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by tubolancer(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
These people are killers,they must have killed many innocent souls ,they should rot in jail.
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by binhozie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Freiburger:
Read the title of the topic again.
See this also: Promise Okafor, the suspect claiming to be a lawyer, insisted he is a lawyer by training with a degree from one of the South eastern universities. He also said he was called to the bar in 2001. He refused to give further details.
This is the interesting part of the topic, and not the origin of the suspects.

Oga sorry to say, but your weak attempt at an excuse i hereby dismiss as crap
Just one or two lines of even unverifiable information:

Promise Okafor, the suspect claiming to be a lawyer, insisted he is a lawyer by training with a degree from one of the South eastern universities. He also said he was called to the bar in 2001. He refused to give further details.

...is what made you paste it on the frontpage?
Sell that to someone else not me. I'm not condoning their evil acts, whether i do or not they will face the wrath of the law
I just want to say God dey watch una. . .
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by fowowe411: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=tjskii]Wey dia pics na[/quote xo is a must
Re: Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja by BinghiNya(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
they are igbo and christians why do christians like robbery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! / Why Is 26th December Tagged Boxing Day ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.