Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Do Ladies Pretend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Pretend? (723 Views)

Why Do Ladies Pretend When In Love? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend To Love A Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Pretend? by january21: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2012
i love her so much but she took my love for granted and always watch me like a comedy film. now, am no longer interested in her but she now all over me, cry and begging people to plead to me on her behalf. am fed up oooooooooo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Pretend? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Move on den! Dem put gun to ur head ni? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Pretend? by Mynd44: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2012
What was she pretending about? That she likes you or what? I don't get it
Re: Why Do Ladies Pretend? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na lie
Na men pretend pass!
Re: Why Do Ladies Pretend? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dem bury your placenta for her father compound ne? Guy waka if you nor like her again#poko#
Re: Why Do Ladies Pretend? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
So y r u tellin us if u stil like her go back 2 her na

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Relationship Or Marriage May Break Up And The Solution Out Of It / Disarming intimate Harassment / Can You Date Someone With Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.