Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (40721 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by mayorjo: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
All these acts are not the natural law of God.

As there being a time that a mango three produces any unlifely fruits ?

As there being a time that an animal give birth to an unlifely animal ?

So God said in his word: Let every seed brings forth according to his own kind. So that can neva change....

I have seen a case where a woman is vomitting blades, untouchable, very hot and sharp.

So, all this miracles of childbirth are not natural. As confirmed.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Seemyfather(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmmmm, I think the next one would be born with a kind of gold or silver teeth made from Mecca in his hand.

But come o! Why is it that na so so male child dey come with all those things in their hand sef? Abeg o... smiley
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by badesco(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
The othet time it was baby with a Quran, now another baby with Rosary,
that mean we Nigerians should expect a baby with a Charm/Juju or Jazz. When will
Nigerians stop fooling themselves all trying make a name or money.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Dahbutter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yaaaawwwwwn! Yeah right, and the christian mother's name is Mrs HamZat? Please if u guys wanna promote your religion, its ok but playing with a rossary around ur fanny till u stuff it all in and call it comming out a miracle is way too gross 4 me. undecided
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maryswags: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mschewww... Muslims are only looking for cheap fame shikena! By d way, the same rosary that made a noise inside d head pan b4 d placenta (or did d baby drop into d headpan too) *according 2 d story* is d same rosary d new born baby held on tight 2 and refused 2 leave ...rubbish! Muslims pls look for a better way 2 advertise ur religion other than boko haram and all these shitty stories! I'm not moved! A christain for life!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maryswags: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
begwong: WHY IS IT DAT SUCH 'Miracle' BIRTHS ARE ALWAYS RECORDED WITH TRADO BIRTH ATTENDANTS RATHER THAN A GOVT HOSPITAL

I wonder ooo, I was going 2 ask d same question
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maryswags: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ayodeji82: The same area sometimes ago, a thunder inscribed Allah is great in Muslim holy language on the wall and now baby with tesbue. If it not man miracle, Allah is great truly. But don't let us follow this, this is religious. Let follow our personally relationship with Allah, what truly He teaches, violent or peace, Forgiveness or retaliation. Spread the news that any religion that teaches/hides under peace and forgiveness but in-turn shows violent and un- forgiveness to fellow human being no matter the degree of the commitment is of the devil. All religions that of God must teach love, peace, forgiveness among other good fruits with fellow human. Spread the news, government is at the forefront that religion must follow. Religion government is not of the earth but where each religion is preaching. Allah is great.

Muslims should look for a better way of winning souls rather dan these shitty and fake stories! Let people chose deir religions, its not by force!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by amiskurie(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
olodo rabata,abi moses grin
omowolewa: Pharaoh's rod turned to snake! So anything can happen. Magic noni.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Aliyu333: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]all dis xtian gon self assuming it is a bible una no go talk all dis one.it is left 4 u 2 diff btw light and darkness.ISLAM ALL D WAY.ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by henry007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dis is slightly less funny dan the quran ish coz the quran birth story was atleast unpredictable. Things illiterates do these days for money and publicity can never surprise me anymore
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Abenoty: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wonder,pls the rosary should be taken to lab to prove if it actaully came out with the baby as claimed.For now am being skeptic about that claim!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by princehorlaj: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
its true,it happened in my mum sista hospita at ayepe shagamu,she even called us on phone wen it happen,i saw it live,............
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by princehorlaj: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
@henry007 it is true nt fabricated cos i was dere
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by folafola(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Nigeria, we like to bring yourself to the fore/centre stage by creating news out of none, strange news that would make people to throng our abodes. Let me also look for record breaking event/news that would bring traffic to my blog so I can make more money. I am not moved and do not try to convince me because my MIND is already MADE up.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Johnchike(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2012
princehorlaj: @henry007 it is true nt fabricated cos i was dere
who cares if you were there? How do we know? The medical expert has already claimed that it was either inserted or that the baby held it after birth. Stop all these tales by moonlight. Next time, kindly videotape the birth of this child. Who knows, maybe it's even a conspiracy. The mother can be paid to lie, the nurse also.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by ablekingdon: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2012
dear lord jesus,in heaven u no all the best,guide us 4rm this wicked world in jesus name Amen
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by SacharlesEgwu: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nigeri8a is a sinful Nation but God in heavens want's Nigeria Represented in Heaven tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by akdjr(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm naija
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by henry007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
princehorlaj: @henry007 it is true nt fabricated cos i was dere
were you there when the rosary covered in blood fell into a plate, started to shine and miraculously flew into the baby's hand? or are you the reporter that created this cock and goat story. This religion of a thing is even borrowed, why una wan prove say u sabi am pass? Anyway its like islam and illiteracy go hand in hand or dats what nigerians would have us believe.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by noblebaba: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
One day we will wake up from our slumber,I know one
Day another baby will be born with (IFA)on his neck.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2012
As a muslim i dont believe in any of these so called miracles and i dont care about it either . It is sad that some people use islam to make money but not surprising . Anyway did i read the woman was christian or not?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Ayodeji82: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
A baby born with quaran another one with rosary.. What does it mean? Does it mean Islam is right or what? Does it mean that Christain is right or what? I urge both christain and moslem to stick to there believe and let culture and government correct our motive. Don't take laws into your hands. Leave Allah, Mohamed or Jesus to fight for himself and If They don't, then they are dead. Thanks to xtain brothers for there believe, Jesus is alive and can fight for himself and His fellow. Nohing you do to him that we make his followers react. See people killing because of carton whatever... It's not good. Brothers and sisters, let hold on to our believe. If you think or have a change of mind on any religious, then convert. Remember, be it Moslem or Christian our gorvement is not on this earth. The government here belong to Nigeria. Obey Nigerian law, obey your leader, respect our culture and it shall be well with our sole. Shallow
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by mercelicious: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
i dnt bliv ani word dey sey
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
anishe: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

2:1 Alif, Lam, Meem.

2:2 This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

2:3 Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,

2:4 And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].

2:5 Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.

2:6 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

2:7 Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
Suratul Baqara Quran Chapter 2 Verses 1-7

Allah does not perform any miracle for the benefit of humanity like healing the sick, raising the dead to life etc. All he does is writing everywhere, giving birth to babies with quran printed in the world and this time rosary. Do they produce rosary in paradise? Satanic deception.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tlake: When are we nigerians gonna be ever wise .ethnic we discriminate nw its religion we r doin same .Whether u r a muslim or christian all we shuld knw is dat GOD has shown signs dat his here with us n we should fear him.u believe in christ servr him ,u believe in Allah serve him on the day of jugdement every 1 will knw where they fall

Which God, Jehovah or Allah?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sweetnecta: there is no way Quran will come from a woman's womb.

the pure islam of Muhammad [sa] does not have rosary.
Muhammad [sa] used his fingers to count.

so there is no pure islam with rosary in hand of a new born.

Hello, Sweetnecta

Long time, no more words from you. I expect to hear from you soonest.

So you don't believe in this Allah's ''miracle'' too?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
saheedat: Humm, if the baby was born with a bible, will all your comments be same.....

No. It can't happen. Jehovah God is not a magician. What was Jesus born with?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
DonHummer: Some pple are daft...dey didnt evn read d topic dey started bashin catholics....was it nt stated dat its d one used by muslims...

That serves catholics right. Where did they get the use of rosary from. Idol worshipers that they are.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by truthman2012(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
olawalebabs:

Thank You, Islam is not religion of MIRACLE but SIGN. All these things are just crab, real crab.

You mean Allah cannot do miracles like Jehovah God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.