Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State (40714 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Another Baby Born With A Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by cjfavour(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
First d rosary dropped on d bed pan then later d baby held on d rosary and wouldnt let go. Which of these will we believe? Dt d rosary droppd or dt d baby held on to d rosary? What is d significance of all these? Is there anywhere in d koran or bible where it was written dt we shld expect all these or dt it means smthng? Lets nt be myopic bt what does other countries think about all these? Are we trying to create another mecca in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by maigaskiya1: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
Delafruita:
whether islamic or catholic,rosary na rosary.but this muslims sef.recently,a child was born with a quran,now its rosary.hmm
ha am waitng 4d sultan 2 confrm ds
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
if even if you are not moved, why not keep your comments 2 urself. must you publicly display your hatred.. have u all become God to judge.. nigerian dey tire me jooor.. must u talk.. read and pass, if u dont have something good to say. goo die if e pain you.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Africason(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor's explanation turned out to be right. I mean the object being planted unknowingly into the woman. Just yesterday, an Imam in Pakistan was arrested for planting burnt Koran pages in a Christian child's bag.

When the 14-year girl(allegedly with down syndrome, thus can't think properly) was caught with the burnt Korans, the muslims were ready to lynch her and the parents 2 weeks ago but a witness has come out to say that he saw the Imam plant the burnt pages in the girl's bag. What's going on with some people... how can people be such diabolical? Perhaps another way to say 'Oh Islam is a true religion hence that miracle?'. I am just think aloud o! cheesy

The story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19454739

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by noblebaba: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
If care is not taking ,the whole world will be looking at nigerians as a fool,why can't
This people look at other direction for cheap publicity and money
Making tricks,all this things na wayoooooom
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by azezola(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Sodiq33(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Islam is real..accept it..ma'salam...y cnt u guy's go nd form ur own..u guy's re jst bin hitch by d pains of ur heart..u knw d truth,bt u wnt talk..jealous of a new born baby?smh4u...sum of u came out wt guns 4rm ur moda's hole?mtcheww..ma'salam
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nurudeen390: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dere ar bunch of xtian fools in dis nairaland
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Alaafialoro(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wonder why all these stories come from developing countries(e.g naija) & not developed ones #jst curious#
On a lighter note,I wld prefer a child born with mini-money printing device.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by xcuggsm(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Another baby was born by a CBN cleaner in Abuja on friday and she was clutching in her fist the yet to be issued =N=5,000 currency note!

Is this not a divine message to the Senators that suspended d release of the currency note?

7 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Alaafialoro(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wonder why all these stories come from developing countries(e.g naija) & not developed ones #jst curious#
On a lighter note,I wld prefer a child born with mini money printing device.
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Goldenheart(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
omowolewa: Herod's rod turned to snake! Magic noni now(try another method)
......it was pharoah's magician's staffs dat turned to snake (exodus 7:11, 12)

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mr_Nice_Guy: if even if you are not moved, why not keep your comments 2 urself. must you publicly display your hatred.. have u all become God to judge.. nigerian dey tire me jooor.. must u talk.. read and pass, if u dont have something good to say. goo die if e pain you.
theres nothing like hatred. No post so far showed any hatred. But we must correct all these fake religous belief. It ridicules religion the more.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Tlake(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
When are we nigerians gonna be ever wise .ethnic we discriminate nw its religion we r doin same .Whether u r a muslim or christian all we shuld knw is dat GOD has shown signs dat his here with us n we should fear him.u believe in christ servr him ,u believe in Allah serve him on the day of jugdement every 1 will knw where they fall
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Goldenheart(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nurudeen390: Dere ar bunch of xtian fools in dis nairaland
.........behave lyk a grown up please!!!
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Wonderdee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
enitan2002: Bunch of deluded fools.
revelation talks about the false prophets, i see lies in this baby and also the one born with the quran

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Flexskillz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
I find some things that dont correlate in this story, first the matron says she heard the sound of something drop, she checked, saw it was covered with blood, picked it up and the blood covering fell off......and later we read the baby was holding unto the rosary and wouldnt let go....something doesnt sound right. Dont get it!

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by bobokelly(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
This is a big lie, frame up, planned work, i dont know why these peopls are just fooling themselves?, in this country, fools.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by bbpreye2: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
[size=24pt][/size][color=#990000][/color] and how does this affect the price of qarri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Leffe2010: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
this muslim people need education some people still call this a sing i weep for my country

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
there is no way Quran will come from a woman's womb.

the pure islam of Muhammad [sa] does not have rosary.
Muhammad [sa] used his fingers to count.

so there is no pure islam with rosary in hand of a new born.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flexskillz: I find some things that dont correlate in this story, first the matron says she heard the sound of something drop, she checked, saw it was covered with blood, picked it up and the blood covering fell off......and later we read the baby was holding unto the rosary and wouldnt let go....something doesnt sound right. Dont get it!
same issue i raised earlier on. The whole story isnt coherent
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Hemanwel(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wo,all dese matter abt a baby born by rosemary(sorry,born wit rosary),nor consign me oh!
4 d 1st time on NL,i've seen a beautiful petal.
@slyIg...hi,wot's up?U knw,wen d jade gate is slippery n damp n d jade stalk is rigid,then knw dat d time 4 two 2 becom 1 is at hand.Wot say u?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by ayoola2002(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kemy11: I cant believe this that even muslims are looking for customers lol. One day allah will be born
U are a FOOL, must u comment?, if u like belief, if u don't like dont belief. May almighty Allah forgive u for typing such comment.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by SEYIKP(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
ALL THIS CAN TELL US THAT D COMING OF JESUS IS AT HAND SATAN AND IS GIMMICKS ANOTHER ONE TO TIE AND TO RECRUIT PEOPLE INTO HIS KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
invectives: next child will be born with a mini KAABA...or ehmmmmmm mini RPG.
grin
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Ossaifamous(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
here we go again
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
D quran wen chckt does it hav anytin like PRINTED IN SAUDI ARABIA or COPIED FROM ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE.....?
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Wonderdee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
If another baby is born with a another islamic relic then i'll know for sure the devil is operatin with these babies
Re: Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State by Chedarking: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
I heard Seun was born with a Laptop and Nairaland Source code...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.