Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! (2732 Views)

Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
This Iڪ not a joke...S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ don't get disappointed...J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wondering why nairalanders like criticising other pple's jokes...its not easy τ̲̅☺ crack jokes, hence pple copy and paste...and even top comedians repeat jokes...its better not 2 get a comment ϑή U̶̲̥̅̊я thread than get criticized for trying 2 put smiles ϑή pple's faces...
¶ believe Pple who critcize av bigger problems in life than the jokes they read...hence ϑε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ criticise...
#just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
sorry dt ur joke had been criticized, well d truth is dt, criticism is part of wht makes dis place rockz....
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by mikuz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Its better to have people criticize you than not to gather any comments at all. It makes you look stup¡d. Like people no send you.
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by pearlhapi(f): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21: This Iڪ not a joke...S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ don't get disappointed...J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wondering why nairalanders like criticising other pple's jokes...its not easy τ̲̅☺ crack jokes, hence pple copy and paste...and even top comedians repeat jokes...its better not 2 get a comment ϑή U̶̲̥̅̊я thread than get criticized for trying 2 put smiles ϑή pple's faces...
¶ believe Pple who critcize av bigger problems in life than the jokes they read...hence ϑε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ criticise...
#just ̸ϟɣ opinion
liked{1000times}
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
mikuz: Its better to have people criticize you than not to gather any comments at all. It makes you look stup¡d. Like people no send you.

WORD
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
pearl~hapi:
liked{1000times}
Guess U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ are a victim of criticism n U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ agree wiv ♍ƺ...

mikuz: Its better to have people criticize you than not to gather any comments at all. It makes you look stup¡d. Like people no send you
Few pple would agree wiv U̶̲̥̅̊‎​...but criticism Iڪ not sometin some would take likely

bunmioguns: sorry dt ur joke had been criticized, well d truth is dt, criticism is part of wht makes dis place rockz....
didn't say my jokes have been criticised...¶ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ observed that Ŋ mata ow hard U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ try, U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can harldy please pple...and most pple who get criticised don't find it funny @ all...
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Criticism is one of d main reason why i av sticked to dis section for long....i always love it
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by mikuz(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21:

Few pple would agree wiv U̶̲̥̅̊‎​...but criticism Iڪ not sometin some would take likely

didn't say my jokes have been criticised...¶ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ observed that Ŋ mata ow hard U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ try, U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can harldy please pple...and most pple who criticise don't find it funny @ all...
if you dont find it funny then dont come to [size=30pt]jokes[/size] section again. "If nobody talk about you then . . . "
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
We av some major critics...don't wanna mention names in order not 2 start nairaland war 1...

I'll av 2 admit, some critics comments are funnier than the joke itself...
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by mikuz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21: We av some major critics...don't wanna mention names in order not 2 start nairaland war 1...

I'll av 2 admit, some critics comments are funnier than the joke itself...
are you trying to confuse yourself? shocked
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
mikuz: if you dont find it funny then dont come to [size=30pt]jokes[/size] section again. "If nobody talk about you then . . . "
Bros calm down...e never reach fite nah..every1 Iڪ entitled 2 his or her opinion nah..
mikuz: are you trying to confuse yourself? shocked
Never sed A̶̲̥̅♏ a victim of criticism...J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ sayin let the jokes be..better still, a critics section should be created!!!
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by pearlhapi(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21:

didn't say my jokes have been criticised...¶ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ observed that Ŋ mata ow hard U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ try, U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can harldy please pple...and most pple who get criticised don't find it funny @ all...
am not a victim of criticism ooooo!I just liked the cool manner in which you presented the topic and the choice of words
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
pearl~hapi:
am not a victim of criticism ooooo!I just liked the cool manner in which you presented the topic and the choice of words
Oh! ¶ see! Fanks anyways
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ expressing mɣ opinion as 2 what ¶ av observed...Ŋ hard feelings 2wards anybody
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by oderemo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
have u ever heard of that slang b4, u dont lyk the heat get the hell outa the kitchen.
next.
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by pearlhapi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21:
Oh! ¶ see! Fanks anyways
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ expressing mɣ opinion as 2 what ¶ av observed...Ŋ hard feelings 2wards anybody
no prablem!we r kul
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Poster you'll get over it soon.. you'll get use to the criticism.. infact most times criticisms makes me laugh and laugh.. and sometimes I'll notice tears flowin outta my face..

lyk when someone post a comment like
WHERE IS THE JOKE?[/v]

and you get a reply..

[b]CHECK INSIDE YOUR BOXER SHORT, THERE YOU'LL SEE THE JOKE
grin grin
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by pearlhapi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
WHERE IS THE JOKE?[/v]

and you get a reply..

And you call this a funny talk?or joke!sorry its just a kweshion
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by larride(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
What makes this place interesting is the comment and criticism and not really the joke sometime. This place is call d Joke section really, don't take things personal, just laff it out and mingle. I still don't understand why pple get pissed off ova d net.

1 Like

Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Acidosis: Poster you'll get over it soon.. you'll get use to the criticism.. infact most times criticisms makes me laugh and laugh.. and sometimes I'll notice tears flowin outta my face..

WHERE IS THE JOKE?[/v]

and you get a reply..

grin grin
Didn't say ï'm a victim of criticism...its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ what ¶ observed and I'm expressin mɣ opinion...that's all!!!

pearl~hapi:
no prablem!we r kul
sure Jare...better person

ode remo: have u ever heard of that slang b4, u dont lyk the heat get the hell outa the kitchen.
next.
Next wot Open U̶̲̥̅̊я own thread nah...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
larride: What makes this place interesting is the comment and criticism and not really the joke sometime. This place is call d Joke section really, don't take things personal, just laff it out and mingle. I still don't understand why pple get pissed off ova d net.
That's U̶̲̥̅̊я own opinion
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by ITbomb(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
larride: What makes this place interesting is the comment and criticism and not really the joke sometime. This place is call d Joke section really, don't take things personal, just laff it out and mingle. I still don't understand why pple get pissed off ova d net.
Can't even understand why some people take nl too personal .
If you can't stand anonymous dudes how do u handle real people who criticize u
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by larride(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2012
ITbomb:
Can't even understand why some people take nl too personal .
If you can't stand anonymous dudes how do u handle real people who criticize u

I wonder ooo, anyway me go dey enjoy myself dey go ni
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2012
Sooo what U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ pple are sayin in essence Iڪ its d criticism rather than the jokes than make this section lively rite
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by Emyo(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2012
@ op. If u no nid critism.
B4 u post, soak ur phone, ebi na 3310 turle b.b inside water 3 times a day. Post and u go c serious tears...
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2012
i don hear...as the saying goes, if u cant beat them, join them!!!
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by larride(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: i don hear...as the saying goes, if u cant beat them, join them!!!

That's d spirit bro.
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
larride:

That's d spirit bro.
we go see nah
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dersk13: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Critisizim is pat of d joke na. It makes d plaz fun
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
dersk13: Critisizim is pat of d joke na. It makes d plaz fun
my point is some pple ovado it which attimes doesnt make sense
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by JojoArmani(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
welcome to de critics depatment of Joke section.

We do it for fun enjoy it.
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dlex21 don press P finally, now ua makin me laff grin
Re: Warning: This Iڪ Not A Joke!!! by dlex21(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2012
no p nah...many can play the game...i've so declared war!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Meme About Biafrans....lol / Intelligence Test: Test Your IQ / Breaking News: FIFA Cancels Nigeria-Cameroun Match Where Nigeria Scored 4:0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.