Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) (5854 Views)

This Joke Is Too Funny, Please Dont Open If U Are Asthmatic, Please!! / I Can"t Believe This ! This Joke Is Too Much / This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
Why Oprah fired Dr. Phil!
Oprah Winfrey goes to Dr. Phil and confides in him:

"I just can't seem to keep my weight down," she sobs.
"I've tried Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, Hollywood, Atkins,
and a thousand other diets and none of them have lasting
results.
I've even tried hypnotherapy, acupuncture, & coffee
enemas and still no success.
Can you help me?"

Dr. Phil says: "I think I can help you, but first there's
something I need to check out.
Take off all of your clothes and
get down on your hands and knees."

Having tried all other remedies and not wanting to show her lack
of faith in the Doc, she obeys, strips down to her B'day suit and
plops down on the floor.

"Now crawl over by the fireplace and hold that position for 5
minutes." says the Doc.

He stares at her from many different angles and then finally
says, "Okay, Get Dressed and come back tomorrow."

The next day, Oprah comes back and Dr Phil gives her the same
instructions, but this time he has her crawl over by the
Christmas tree and hold the position for 5 minutes.

"Again he walks around the room looking at her from all angles
and rubbing his chin in deep thought. After 5 minutes he has her
get dressed and tells her to come back the following day.

This goes on for three more days and Oprah has stripped and
crawled by the French doors, the throw rug, the desk and she's
getting pretty steamed about now. She finally gets dressed and
says:

"Look Doc, I've tried lots of crazy stuff in my life to lose
weight, but how is crawling around unclothed on your floor going to
help me lose weight"?

Dr. Phil rubs his chin and says: "Oh it won't, but I'm buying an
overstuffed black leather sofa for my office and I wanted to see
where it would look best."
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by NET1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
Bia, this gurl. If Oprah ever sees this, you're in BIG trouble, grin

.NET
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by oderemo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
what rubbish joke, if thats what to cal what you wrote.
it aint funny. poooooooooooo.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Try bagging your head on the wall and see if thats funny grin
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Sparkle777(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Bia, this gurl. If Oprah ever sees this, you're in BIG trouble, grin

.NET
[quote][/quote] abeg help me tell am.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Dabss(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2011
did u even read this 'joke' before posting it here?
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by McCoy91(m): 2:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Dry joke tho
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by oderemo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Try bagging your head on the wall and see if thats funny

if u cant take the comments y post yos silly lil joke?
silly girl like you.
go play outside with yor mates and leave big ppl to crack the joke.
you heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
o da bo. bye
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
Nobody force you to reply nutbag tongue
If you can not take the joke, get your wimpy ass out.
As the titles says, this joke is not for sensitive folks and tears jerkers like you.

There are load of jokes in the joke section for you to read, no one push your confused soul in here.

Nuff said.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by McCoy91(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
Lol, you are the one being sensitive @OP. Its a dry joke, doesn't mean you don't have funnier ones. Imagine a comedian bad-mouthing his audience if they think he cracked a bad joke.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by oderemo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
Nobody force you to reply nutbag
If you can not take the joke, get your wimpy backside out.
As the titles says, this joke is not for sensitive folks and tears jerkers like you.

There are load of jokes in the joke section for you to read, no one push your confused soul in here.
has any one pat yor joke here?
so the joke is on you now.
i will leave the last word to the fool paradise.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
ode remo:

Nobody force you to reply nutbag has any one pat yor joke here?
so the joke is on you now.
i will leave the last word to the fool paradise.

she knows. do u have to rub it in?
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by babyme1(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Rokiatu is that u on your profile? You look scary. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
baby.me:

Rokiatu is that u on your profile? You look scary. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahahahahahahahhahahah
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by dani1luv: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Cant eveen read it; too Long Jor tongue
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by dani1luv: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
baby.me:

blood of Moses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . .Very scary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
baby.me:

ROFL!

Careful before I haunt you in your dreams tonight.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
come on, it wasn't that bad. am not a boy but am sure she meant to look sexy
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
LOL i know babe see am not annoyed at all.

I get it. Is an indirect compliment.

Even I admire myself in that photo. Scary or not. grin
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
jo oh. i like the way u think

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] FINEST GIRL
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by dani1luv: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
Roki . . .you look mwuah. . . .sexy grin
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
i talk am
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Funny.

Thanks guys.

Dani, you are the next one I will be hunting.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
A hunter! no wonder she looked scary, oops am sorry sexy
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by dani1luv: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
rokiatu:

Funny.

Thanks guys.

Dani, you are the next one I will be hunting.

Nice ass curves tongue

Buh why nepa fu, ck up na. . .ur tv nor dey on

if you try hunt me ehn, you would end up on my bed
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by babyme1(f): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL i know babe see am not annoyed at all.

I get it. Is an indirect compliment.

Even I admire myself in that photo. Scary or not. grin
I mean positively scary tongue tongue
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Areaboy2(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2011
funny enough it isnt racist

but just the same not funny one bit!

3 months rolling on the floor just for a new couch? doe he realize that price will go up in that time undecided
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by McCoy91(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
yinkalink:

A hunter! no wonder she looked scary, oops am sorry sexy
Na wa for you, this girl. You too find trouble
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Freiburger(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Rokiatu i won't mind if you also crawl unclothed arround my living room like that, coz my sofas are outdated and i need exactly what i'm seeing in yoir profil pic as replacement.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2011
I brought this upon myself.

Yaa people bring on the insults grin
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by McCoy91(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
^don't mind them jor. Hayam hon your side.
Re: Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) by yinkalink(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
rokiatu:

I brought this upon myself.

Yaa people bring on the insults grin

who wan insult u? i dey ur back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh / Tongue Twisters / Lol... has Anyone Come Across This Laptop Brand???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.