Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Weirdest Ways To Identify A Nigerian Abroad - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weirdest Ways To Identify A Nigerian Abroad (23370 Views)

8 Ways To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / A Shocking Video Of A Nigerian Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Weirdest Ways To Identify A Nigerian Abroad by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
pDude:

True. Nigerians in a group could be quite noisy and lousy. I remember a friend and I were talking about tribalism in the presence of a white lady friend. After a while, she started trying to settle our 'fight' but we laughed and told her that we were discussing. Lol.
picture of you and your guy gisting or.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.