Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (145100 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seek4yemi: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi everyone I got a car for my Mum, Nissan Xterra 04, the car run a long distance recently and we discovered the engine oil dried off, a mechanic said we need to buy a new engine or do the half engine, the car also consume excess fuel, what is your advise
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seek4yemi: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys I got my Mum a Nissan Xterra 04, the car was taken inter state recently and we discovered the engine oil do dry up itself, my mechanic said plug it was changed he also said we need to change the engine or half engine, initially the car also exhaust excess fuel too.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by DECORCOLOR(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Call us for your stamped concrete floor

1 Like

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Kristolite: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello everyone. Good day. I drive a Camry 2003/04. I can run my car a/c for as long as 4hrs to 5hrs. But I discovered recently as I drive with the ac on, the temperature increased gradually after like 20min to 30min drive. When I turn off the ac, the temperature gauge begins to normalise.

NOTE: I've not had the chance to ve a look at the engine to know if the ac fan isn't rolling because whenever it happens, I usually have no place to pack and my only option was to turn off the ac. I need advice on what to do. Please help.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by SmartToyota(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2018
You need to get your ac & radiator fan checked as you run the risk of burning your compressor & even your radiator is at risk. Then again your temperature sensors might be
faulty.
Run a scan.
Kristolite:
Hello everyone. Good day. I drive a Camry 2003/04. I can run my car a/c for as long as 4hrs to 5hrs. But I discovered recently as I drive with the ac on, the temperature increased gradually after like 20min to 30min drive. When I turn off the ac, the temperature gauge begins to normalise.

NOTE: I've not had the chance to ve a look at the engine to know if the ac fan isn't rolling because whenever it happens, I usually have no place to pack and my only option was to turn off the ac. I need advice on what to do. Please help.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Kristolite: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Alright I will do so. I will have them checked and get back to you guys. Thank you.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by chucksbadt(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Gurus in the house

Greetings to you all

I'll like to know, the volkswagen golf 4 variants(1.6, 1.8 and 2.0), what do the numbers stand for? which is more fuel Economical?

Thanks

Cc GAZZUZZ
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Aremuking2: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls am using Camry 1997 model, and is shorting oil without smoking and I used Total 2050w oil. Pls what can I do.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Aremuking2: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good Evening house, ]Pls am using Camry 1997 model, and is shorting oil without smoking and I used Total 2050w oil. Pls what can I do.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by igiezeme85: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
I want to use it to run private commercial transport business, information on other paper document to run this business successfully is also needful too. thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by temi2008: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
I want to convert my Car manual window winder to electric/ power winder. Please nairalander, which location can I get it done and how much will it cost me .Thanks

Will be happy to get response from experts in the house. Is a Honda civic 2002 model
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Mhexh: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
I boarded an uber taxi in Abuja, stopped by to get stuffs at H-Medix Wuse2 with the driver. On coming back to the car, someone had already blocked us.
I was amazed when the driver brought out his phone and dialed the driver's plate number ���.. The owner of the car just called the driver and asked him to give him 2 minutes..

I was like driver you knew him before, he said no that he used an App called #Cartact. That when someone blocks your car all you do is to dial his plate number and his phone starts ringing. That you that's calling, sees only his plate number and him the owner of the car sees your phone number.
I started clapping for the team that came up with such idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by joebrowntech(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
I read about the thermostat issues of the car and suggest you torefer the user manual of your vehicle. This contains all the solutions to the thermostat troubles.
And if you do not contain the user manual of your vehicle, you could get a copy of it for free from [url]manuals.co[/url], the online hub to get user manuals for all the models of cars.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Stefan95(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
If you need a car insurance, contact me on 07060987429. The premium rate is affordable
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Me4Gees: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mod, pls don't delete my post...
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Harbewilliams(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by derekwan9: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Room!
Please am using a Toyota camry 2004 model which I bought Last year. I noticed that when the car is driving Uphill is very slow and it doesn't go more 20km... which makes it hard switching gear while driving... But on a level ground it's fast. I was told by a mechanic to do a Gear oil change which I bought Toyota Gear oil Type IV.
still am still noticing same issue...
Please Guru in the House what can I do before am been reaped off by my mechanic..... Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by omot4real(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
hello, please my car (jetta bora spec) as been given me issues of overheating and i have spent money and yet its still overheating. pls i need help
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by mrbigseun(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi all well i need advice from the experts in the house am on the verge of getting a car . and am thinking of getting a nigerian used car due to the budget. i have always been a fan of the brand toyota and i think i will always be for now . but am stuck in between two models and these are the corrola 2010-2012 and toyota rav 4 2008-2010. i travel alot as i work in ilorin and my family is based in lagos and i need the brand that is rugged and easy to maintainand economical out of these two plzz i need candid advice as the offers are getting for these two cars is very close (i.e Nigerian used )
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by walyhad: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
please help me out with my Nissan primera 2002 model.
the car is not starting again, and my rewire said I need to change the brain box
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kristolite:
Alright I will do so. I will have them checked and get back to you guys. Thank you.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by greatstephenho(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Great-stephen-ho Auto is Nigeria's online and offline store for automobile repairs services and spare parts sales. Our vision is to create Nigeria's most reliable and frictionless automobile store that creates life-changing experience for automobile users and mechanics. The automobile accessories we have across our categories can help increase the comfort and productivity of your vehicle. Do enjoy the experience!

Have a blessed week
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ACFreeHost: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, Services and Real-Estate, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;
Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.

So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.

Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by sosidauto(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
omot4real:
hello, please my car (jetta bora spec) as been given me issues of overheating and i have spent money and yet its still overheating. pls i need help

Check the engine gasket if its flat and also check the engine water pump these two are the major cause of overheating ...except if you have a leaking hose or water connector

If you stay around Lagos chat me up on 08163529294 your VW car issues will be settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ikenna351:

Hi,

Please, start a thread on your issue, for you to get responses on the issue from other members. This thread is not meant for posting our car issues.

Moderator.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by olatokunbo1955: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
^^ik delete this spam first.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by computerglobal(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2018
computerglobal:
Don't hesitate to check vehicle history. Because every piece of information is important and valuable. Our reports help you to make better decisions.

Service still active and available

Sms/whatsapp +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.