Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} (6389 Views)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by sleekdot(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2008
chidipupay:

u don't even know the TRUTH or DARE game and you are calling it stupid, it's a game where by u can obtain truth from the guys mouth. Like asking him question like do you have a girl-friend. or any question your mind

@ chidipupay, am sure you are a guy, when a girl shows you too much green light, it is only natural for you to take advantage, thats all am saying
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by TheSly: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2008

@bunmitola and Sly: its not you guys fault! keep up with the century OK! don't think of something better to do with your life at your age! just keep trying to be up to date! I'm sure your mum did the same and for sure is an old cargo now!

don't make me start this. . . . . . . cool

this is your last warnin . . . . . . . . . . try everythin possible to avoid me. . . . cool

keep my name ouTTa your saucy crusty mouth! cool cool cool cool

a word is enough for the wise. . cool cool cool

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by princeonx: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2008
@Sly: I guess you know the BEST and LAST answer for a FOOL!

Talk and listen to yourself, I'M OUT!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by manakins: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2008
@felore

Maybe u and ur friend are just THE DUMD ONES.

the guy doesn't just give a hoot or notice ur friend.
Anyway hope if he does she just doesn't end up heart broken then
start crying for help that she has been used by an heartless man.
She migth just pass for a ONE OFF.Get wise.

OR
How BRAVE is ur friend?
Who says she can't actually walk up to the guy and start a relationship
assuming the guy cant read btw the lines.
GIRLS WAKE UP GO FOR WHAT U WANT.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by saucekid(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
abeg make una fight now
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by sod4luv(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
Na wa o,
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by tkb417(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
THERE IS THIS GUYS THAT I KNOW MY FRIEND LIKES HIM BUT HE DOESNT GET THE GIST WHEN SHE FLUNT HER STUFF AT HIM

ure the dumbest cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Vuitton(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ poster
Flounting her stuff, which stuff do u mean

May be ur friend aint good looking or got em tits and ass that the guy likes
He may be ignoring he cos his eye likes big things kiss
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by efuah(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
tkb417:

ouch!! cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by supercunt(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
na you wey dey flunt the thing aids na you dey dunmb pass,dat guy na correct guy,him no like you reach that level as you be free for all {cheap}.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by topkin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by nyabinghi(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2008
@poster,

if the guy is not getting the drift. Pull down his zippers, take him on a mouth ride and bounce along till he comes to his senses. next time he would be smarter.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Easybaby(f): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2008
You sound like the Dumb one here! No offence

Rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Easybaby(f): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2008
@poster,
you're falling fordumb deaf disable physical challenged dude? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by outlawcum4(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2008
@post, your location shows u dey IRELAND and that makes me believe you could be a cum seeker to have signalled your interest towards achieving a half caste baby but couldn't workout for ya, he understood your moves but wouldn't let u take advantage of him, grin ,, ,. SO I THINK U ARE THE MOST DUMBEST FAT Bleep, I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS LAND, LovePeddler
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by izoneb(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2008
fools paradise
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Bluetooth(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2008
Some people are just too abusive on this land.
Its totally uncalled for. angry
@Poster
If the guy isnt responding to the signs or clues, then maybe
you should find a way to let him know how u feel instead of
punishing your emotions. wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by FELORE(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2008
all u bleeped up haters get tha HELL outta here , stupid loveless assholes, abeg una commot, FOOLS, angry angry angry angry angry
izoneb:

fools paradise
coming from da king of fools. angry
tkb417:

Bleep U, gudbye, neva come agen. angry
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by RNBqueen(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
FELORE:

all u bleeped up haters get tha HELL out of here , stupid loveless assholes, abeg una commot, FOOLS, angry angry angry angry angrycoming from da king of fools. angryBleep You, gudbye, never come agen. angry
It it easy girl some people just dont know what is respect
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by FELORE(f): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
thanks jare, don't mind dem , their mama didn't teach them b4 they left home, all i wanted was advice, jeez and dey jus take it over da top, it pisses me off and i'm not a easily annoyed person , i was also in a bad mood dat day, so, undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
@felore

hope u don't mind my asking ,but is d guy here in nairaland
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by FELORE(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
NO, if he was i'm sure some of ma friends here would have told him for me, lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by desodgi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
Dumb?
I wouldnt argue that, cos they got it from the ladies. . . .abi na who born them. . .no be woman? grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
@felore

then maybe d guy doesnt feel same way about u,cos wenever a man has feelings for a girl,his emotional sense is always alert for signs of green light from the girl
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by desodgi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
Women with guys issues sha, mhen ladies you gat wahala cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by beeboy09(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
Girl i luv ur courage cos not all ladies would say the truth. My Advice for you is to Shun him for a while, but dont do it too much or else u would push him away. so take care
embarassed
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Scopium: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Because the guy doesn't give a 4UCK about your girl and her moves don't make him dumb. You see, you and your girlfriend are dumbest. You think you'll get a one-way ticket to his heart/bedroom once you flaunt whatever you think you got?[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Scopium: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2008
jennykadry:

@felore

then maybe d guy doesnt feel same way about u,because wenever a man has feelings for a girl,his emotional sense is always alert for signs of green light from the girl

[size=13pt]Good point Jenny, please TOLD her[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by FELORE(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Good point Jenny, please TOLD her[/size]
boy pls learn english but thanks for yo insulting advice i ain't gonna blow ma head over u , plese ii have beta things to do, l8ter
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by FELORE(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2008
beeboy09:

Girl i love your courage because not all ladies would say the truth. My Advice for you is to Shun him for a while, but don't do it too much or else u would push him away. so take care
embarassed
thanks jare. kiss
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by Kwibus: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2008
dumb thread
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} by dapsy4u2(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2008
maybe the guy dosen't feel you, u know love is a mutual feeling which has to be 2 sided. if you make the move the guy will feel you are cheap, so pls take ur time and continue the flaunting maybe he'll just wake up to reality wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

According To Times Magazine, These Are Top Ten Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.