Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? (3576 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by funmeme(f): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Hey ladies,

Please help a vry good friend out, she is in love with dis guy dat is vry caring and all but she is way way taller than him... The guy is already asking her to marry him but she has always wished for TDH{ Tall Dark and Handsome}.
This guy is very handsome n smart but short. Shud she 4get about tallness n go ahead to marry him?

My own advice is 4 her to go ahead but i will like to hear ur opinion pls.
Thanks
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2012
Leave her. When she gets to 32, she'll know the difference between "6" and "half a dozen."

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by baggy4luv(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Make she go read "how i got married to a nepa pole" written by baggy4luv

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Bisjosh(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Silly gal waiting for tall, dark and handsome. Isn't it better to marry a short man that will give you peace and true love than a TDH (that you will be competing or fighting other women for) embarassed angry
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by DICKtator: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Bisjosh: ^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Silly gal waiting for tall, dark and handsome. Isn't it better to marry a short man that will give you peace and true love than a TDH (that you will be competing or fighting other women for) embarassed angry

Never settle for less!!. Strive for more.always hope for the best!!. The premise you gave holds no water. If he is truly yours, no other woman can snatch him!!#word
#getsmart
grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Chanchit: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2012
You make me laf, so far guy get money, even if e no get p r i c k, e go still marry, if he wants to..
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by dontador(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2012
That's one irritating behaviour about the nigerian girls of today, always waiting for the perfect guy even wen opportunity comes knocking on the door.... @op my advice to your friend is that she should wait until she clocks 35yrs of age, cos dats wen she will meet her fantasized (TDH) of a guy.... Nigerian girls always daydreaming... Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Bisjosh(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
DICKtator:

Never settle for less!!. Strive for more.always hope for the best!!. The premise you gave holds no water. If he is truly yours, no other woman can snatch him!!#word
#getsmart
grin grin grin grin
Strive till she's 35? And yes she will have many distractions and ladies to fight with even if the guy(TDH) loves her tongue tongue
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
OP atleast the guy's pocket is taller than her abi? cheesy

Anyways leave her, when a smarter and taller girl than her hooks the dude then she'll realize how tall he is without her knowing it.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
funmeme: Hey ladies,

Please help a vry good friend out, she is in love with dis guy dat is vry caring and all but she is way way taller than him... The guy is already asking her to marry him but she has always wished for TDH{ Tall Dark and Handsome}.
This guy is very handsome n smart but short. Shud she 4get about tallness n go ahead to marry him?

Thanks

Ask akin .. he did marry a woman that is taller than him .. some of una will not even see not to talk of select.. All'em black berry chewing gum girls
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Csami(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Fo0lish gal with no sense of reasoning.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by funmeme(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chanchit: You make me laf, so far guy get money, even if e no get p r i c k, e go still marry, if he wants to..

Very funny... If a guy is short and urgly den its a no no, just dat dis one is handsome dat's y I'm advicing her to go for it cos phisical attraction matters too. Its not all about money abeg.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by yungkiz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
U pple shuld jst leaue d lady.. Na she get her self,wen she reach 35 may b dat tym continue reading
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by vinabricks: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Really I can't marry a guy that I am taller than
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
for real
vina bricks: Really I can't marry a guy that I am taller than
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Silverstonnes(f): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
I perceive ur friend is even overdue for marriage sef...
we are not aware whether she truly loves the guy or not abi shey na only height she cares about?
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Adaeze003(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Well i will nt want to but you knw love takes us to crazy(really creepy) places so if she loves him she should go right ahead....
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Dondav(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
I never date talkless of marrying a taller girl! No freaking way... I'm 6 foot plus and I'm pretty tall!
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by warrior01: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
keep quiet there! Try and finish secondary school first before delving into adult discussions.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Dondav(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
warrior01:
keep quiet there! Try and finish secondary school first before delving into adult discussions.
grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sexkills is shorter than his super-model babe and they are happy. So I don't see what the problem is all about
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Sexkills is shorter than his super-model babe and they are happy. So I don't see what the problem is all about
Are you insinuating that the Almighty Killz is a midget? Mr.Mod come defend your honour o.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
warrior01:
Lmao.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by DukeNija(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
fresh_dude: Are you insinuating that the Almighty Killz is a midget? Mr.Mod come defend your honour o.
WTF do you mean by almig.hty killz??
Are you drunk. undecided
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by tyson55(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Some of the replies on this thread is hilarious to say the least. grin cheesy wink
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by funmeme(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Pls keep d comments coming, I'm seeing ma friend today and I want to show her people's opinion on dis. I like some comments I've seen so far n I'm sure dis will help.

Thanks peeps
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Csami(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2012
smh....u'll get married to a midget.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Talkwisdom(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
funmeme: Hey ladies,

Thanks
@OP
My question is:how short is this guy?...please give an answer
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Are you insinuating that the Almighty Killz is a midget? Mr.Mod come defend your honour o.
No I did not. I just said the girl is taller than him
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Life cannot always give you everything. What has the guy's physical attributes got to do with something involving a lifetime? No be marriage we dey talk again? Abeg o, what if she gets a TDH who with all the sexiness will totally disrespect her? She should be wise mehn.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy That You Are Taller Than? by Mynd44: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? / Give This Kissing Pattern A Name [pics / My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.